July 26, 2014 | 1098 users online

Hair - Kinky Curly - Knot Today leave-in conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I follow the curly girl method for my hair and this is wonderful stuff. I use it as a leave-in. I rake it in, comb my hair with a wide tooth comb, and then apply products to my hair while it's still very wet. Beautiful results every time!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Hoshisma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is THE TRUTH for my hair. Wonderful scent, slip and softness. Despite the high price, I will be purchasing this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by sbarboza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this leave in cream not really to detangle but to define my curls. It does that really really well! I'm not sure about the moisture aspect of this cream. I don't feel my hair is dry after using it, but then again I make it my business to moisturize twice a day and deep condition twice a week, so my hair is pretty well moisturized to begin with. My hair is usually very frizzy though and I'm always trying to coax that curl definition out of the frizz - well this leave in does that beautifully.The fragrance is light and fruity and the cream itself is very light - not heavy at all. I'd recommend this product to any curly haired girl with kinky hair (like mine) or otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by jojo4848

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is really good! The ingredients are 100% natural, no silicones or any of that hair coating crap! Although its not cheap I'd say its def. worth it. I don't any other product in my hair except this! I just wash my hair, dry it, put the leave in conditioner in, and detangle my hair and I'm good to go! Keep in mind though this stuff is potent so if you don't have thick hair then hardly use any if you have thick curly or wavy hair this will be really good for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by patnpendin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been searching for a silicone free detangler, and this is by far the best. It's definitely more of a detangler than a leave in, however. I don't think it is heavy enough or moisturizing enough for that. I follow it with a heavier leave in since my hair is dry. What this does do is give my hair the slip that allows me to detangle it easily, something I've been searching for since I switched to silicone free. A little goes a long way and the bottle is huge, so I don't think it's too expensive at all. This is definitely one of my most used products.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by moonstarshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

uuum i like this stuff its nice and mosturizing and works great for my hair but...

Its not as mosturizing as i thought it would be, but i really cant find anything better so i will stick to this

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by jesiij

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff does make your hair easier to detangle and it has great ingredients. However Its nothing to write home about atleast not to the extent in which everyone else is raving about it. It is very expensive and not moisturizing enough for as a leave in conditioner for my thirsty coils. I can get just as much "slip" and much more moisture from one of my cheap conditioners. Will keep this in my stash though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by barbiH

Love, love this leave-in. I have thick, barely wavy hair (also SD-prone) and this works beautifully. In many ways, it reminds me of the old Biolage Gel....back before they ruined it with a reformulation. I'm on my 4th bottle....so now I stock up from curlmart.com.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Seriously guys...it is the BEST detangler I ever used...leaves my hair super soft and shiny..smells delish....1000 times better than any other leave in i have tried..omg...wonderful! LOVE!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A holy grail product for me. I stray every few months out of sheer boredom or rather ADHD for high end haircare products, but I have routinely come back to Knot Today over and over again. My hair is thick, naturally curly/wavy, color treated (some sneaky greys) and approximately bra-strap length. I would spend my last beauty dollar on a good conditioner and leave-in - they're that integral in my having a great or 'ponytail' hair day.

Knot Today is lightly scented, easily absorbed and no matter what styling products I layer over it, keeps my hair very soft and manageable. As my BKT has gradually faded, my waves and curls are out in full force as my hair grows longer. I like to forgo the flatiron the longer my hair gets and am not looking forward to Winter (aka bring back the hairdryer). Knot Today lets me add a styling product (Aquage Sea Salt Spray seems to be what I am reaching for most often now) and lightly blow dry for less than 3 mins, then I'm out the door with soft, shiny hair.

5 lippies and 2 thumbs up from this gal.