April 21, 2014 | 1032 users online

Hair - Kinky Curly - Knot Today leave-in conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by jojo4848

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is really good! The ingredients are 100% natural, no silicones or any of that hair coating crap! Although its not cheap I'd say its def. worth it. I don't any other product in my hair except this! I just wash my hair, dry it, put the leave in conditioner in, and detangle my hair and I'm good to go! Keep in mind though this stuff is potent so if you don't have thick hair then hardly use any if you have thick curly or wavy hair this will be really good for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by patnpendin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been searching for a silicone free detangler, and this is by far the best. It's definitely more of a detangler than a leave in, however. I don't think it is heavy enough or moisturizing enough for that. I follow it with a heavier leave in since my hair is dry. What this does do is give my hair the slip that allows me to detangle it easily, something I've been searching for since I switched to silicone free. A little goes a long way and the bottle is huge, so I don't think it's too expensive at all. This is definitely one of my most used products.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by moonstarshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

uuum i like this stuff its nice and mosturizing and works great for my hair but...

Its not as mosturizing as i thought it would be, but i really cant find anything better so i will stick to this

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by jesiij

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff does make your hair easier to detangle and it has great ingredients. However Its nothing to write home about atleast not to the extent in which everyone else is raving about it. It is very expensive and not moisturizing enough for as a leave in conditioner for my thirsty coils. I can get just as much "slip" and much more moisture from one of my cheap conditioners. Will keep this in my stash though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by barbiH

Love, love this leave-in. I have thick, barely wavy hair (also SD-prone) and this works beautifully. In many ways, it reminds me of the old Biolage Gel....back before they ruined it with a reformulation. I'm on my 4th bottle....so now I stock up from curlmart.com.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Seriously guys...it is the BEST detangler I ever used...leaves my hair super soft and shiny..smells delish....1000 times better than any other leave in i have tried..omg...wonderful! LOVE!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A holy grail product for me. I stray every few months out of sheer boredom or rather ADHD for high end haircare products, but I have routinely come back to Knot Today over and over again. My hair is thick, naturally curly/wavy, color treated (some sneaky greys) and approximately bra-strap length. I would spend my last beauty dollar on a good conditioner and leave-in - they're that integral in my having a great or 'ponytail' hair day.

Knot Today is lightly scented, easily absorbed and no matter what styling products I layer over it, keeps my hair very soft and manageable. As my BKT has gradually faded, my waves and curls are out in full force as my hair grows longer. I like to forgo the flatiron the longer my hair gets and am not looking forward to Winter (aka bring back the hairdryer). Knot Today lets me add a styling product (Aquage Sea Salt Spray seems to be what I am reaching for most often now) and lightly blow dry for less than 3 mins, then I'm out the door with soft, shiny hair.

5 lippies and 2 thumbs up from this gal.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by peps123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

KCKT is a great leave in condtioner if you are using KCCC some other gel-like styling product. I use is on my daughter's hair when she is sporting her "curly girl" look. I use about a quarter size on towel dried hair wait about 5 minutes and apply KCCC. The knot today really seems to make a difference when using the custard.
However, I gave this product only a 4 because it's not that great on its own (not bad but not great-especially in light of the cost). You have to be very careful not to apply too much as your hair can turn out a little crunchy.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by lefty986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This conditioner was just okay. I have frizzy and coarse 3c/4a hair and I found Knot Today was not thick enough to really moisturize my hair. The scent was pleasant, that's one good thing I can say about it. I really wanted to like this product as I've read great things but it didn't do anything for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Another excellent prodcut from Kinky Curly that can be used as a light condtioner at ends or leave in, leaving hair with much shine and no residue to wear it down. Excellent line, with clean no frill results. Just a bit and you will be tangle free and hair will have much movement, shine and bounce.