September 2, 2014 | 2181 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power - Cream Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by mrspalacios09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just picked this up on a whim one day at target because my skin has been looking its worst. I have really acne prone skin and this cleanser has cleared it up alot in the past 3 weeks that I've had it. I use my Clarisonic with it and i will say it stings my face really bad when i use it. I don't think it has made my skin smoother though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by DakotaD

I've never understood the negative reviews on this product. This cleanser is my HG and nothing has ever compared. This cleanser is soft, creamy, affordable and smells nice! And because it doesn't have any sulfates, it doesn't dry my skin out! It works wonders to keep my very acne-prone skin clear and soft!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Shaylynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It made my acne worse. It didn't work for me at all.

Pros:
It made my face FEEL clean

Cons:
My face was super oily again within 20 minutes!
made my acne worse

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ashfor

I've used this product for 2 weeks, and no good results. I had really high hopes for this, but it didn't do much for me. I have mild acne, but not the worst, and this product didn't clear up anything. It made my already existing pimples bigger -.-. It's now been a month since I used this, and my face cleared up. Honestly, you're better off with a simple soap (I recommend Dove Soap) and a good moisturizer (one from Neutrogena). Then once every week use a good exfolianting scrub, (I'm using Estee Lauder Volcanic Ash Exfoliant) Instead of using this product everyday. It was more effective for me, and gave me MUCH better results than this garbage. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by iloveskincaresososomuch

yuckkk.
seriously, this really dissapointed me.
reason being it was yet another product that would make my skin sting.
but what's worse, is that the morning after l went to the gym and noticed my face was abnormally red. Usually my face doesn't get THAT red when l worked out.
so l shrugged it off and went over to the papertowel dispenser and rubed my face and it STUNGGGGG.
so when l took a shower l went back to my st.ives olive oil cleanser and laneige water bank gel cream... my skin said thanks.
ugh, the past few neutrogena washes l've tried SUCK.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by hepcat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't have such a good experience with this product. I wish that it had some noticable effect on my skin, but I didn't notice any change in my acne (which is mild, but I also have oily skin/hormonal breakouts) in the 6 months that I used this. Also, if you use topical treatments such as Differin or Dalacin T, etc, you may find this is too harsh and irritating for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by reviewgal

I really dont know where to start! I have been struggling with acne and blemishes since my teens! and it was horrible! After trying multiple products, and I mean product after product after product, I never found any good results that I was pleased with, and being 33 and STILL having breakouts, I almost felt as if, nothing was going to work! Believe it or not something as cheap and simple as this product cleared my acne, within a few days, my skin was already seeing improvements, and when it says that it soothes the skin, it does! My skin was so soft! Since I live in dry, hot weather, my skin can often get damaged by the strong uv rays, so I follow the use of this product with Aveeno Ultra Calming daily lotion, and it all works wonders! I am actually proud to say I can walk out of my house, feeling confident knowing my skin can finally relax and I can relax! I am soooooo glad I found something that works, I swear to you, god only knows whats in this product that works but it does, and when you use it, it makes your face all tingly, as if you can feel it digging deep cleansing your pores of all impurities. If you have severe-mild-moderate acne, or even no acne and want something to help, TRY this! It worked great for me and I am only hoping it will work great for someone else, because I know how it feels, to not feel confident in your skin and with this I feel great!

Just a little tip:
To make my face even more fantastic I use Neutrogena Skin clearing Mineral Powder in the morning, it contains .5% Saliclyic acid and it fights acne throughout the day while making your face fantastic at the same time!

It doesnt hurt to try something new, try stuff and dont give up!!! It took me twenty years and I finally have the great skin I have always wanted! Now by me saying it took Twenty years, dont take it the worng way as if your going to be struggling with it that long too, just be patient, relax and sooner or later, you'll find something to help you! (:

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Mfettig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started to use this after everything else didn't work, thinking maybe stress was the issue. Now, it works so well it is my HG. I also use on my back to clear it up and it is a miracle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I bought this instead of the power scrub by mistake! I thought 'No big deal. It's still the same stuff'. WRONG!
This helps clear up existing&pre-existing acnes but doesn't seem to prevent them from emerging.
Next time I go to Walmart, I'll be extra careful so I pick up the power scrub, not this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by hbelle21

Bought this after my cheekbones started flaring up and am totally unimpressed. Used it for months religiously and my acne never cleared up at all. Totally disappointed, had such high hopes for this.