November 27, 2014 | 1439 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Skin Foundation SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by che11262

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this foundation! It makes your skin look completely natural and perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Rociomid

I wear this in natural tan. I love love the finish of this it's so dewy and natural looking. The main thing is that it's a really sheer coverage. And that just doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by wrbtu

This is my daily foundation; I've been using it for 3 years. I like it because it's very light and natural. I use Beige 3 which gives me just enough coverage and is the perfect tone. This seems to be a common color that does well on those with various skin tones. I do think it's a bit expensive but it does last a very long time. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate at all. I also have combination skin and find that this does not cake or run.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I don't know why this didn't work for me. I have dry skin and heard great things about this foundation, but within hours of putting this on it was separating and accentuating every line on my face. I tried with my Ole Henrickson moisturizer, with a Nars primer, with a Laura Mercier primer, I tried with different brushes and my fingers with the same results. I just don't get it. It looked horrible. The only plus was the shade was so perfect. I've never found a color match like this which makes this even more disappointing. If anyone who loves this can suggest how they make it work I'd love to know.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by ham409

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful foundation! Truly looks like my own skin. You know how some foundations will look like you have a layer of foundation or makeup on your face... even my favorite foundation (the Guerlain Parure Aqua) sometimes has that effect and I have to use a light hand. Well, this Bobbi Brown foundation does not have effect. It truly looks like my own skin. No joke. It covers my imperfections and makes my skin look great! If you have a lot of issues with your face, this foundation will not be able to cover because it's very liquidity and is designed to look like your skin, which means the coverage is light. But i appreciate the effect it has on my skin on days when i look naturally pretty, without an ounce of makeup look. It's so light that it does not cover undereye circles. For that area, i have to use stronger concealer or foundation. Just shows you how light the foundation is. But for the rest of the face, it's gorgeous. Makes the face looking naturally skin lumnious. Love it. Can cause oiliness so you have to blot. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is for people with very little blemishes or other skin problems. I have been using the product for 3 weeks now and because the shade matches me perfectly. For reference I am an NC40 and I use 4.5 Warm Natural. The formula is very thin and watery, which is probably good for normal skin types. For my oily skin, the product just slides off and never really absorbs. You can tell there's foundation sitting on top of my skin. Now, I have tried this with and without a primer, on top of moisturizer and without. And I get the same effect on my oily skin. I like that this foundation doesn't have that weird medicinal smell the other Bobbi Brown foundations have (I think Lavender oil is added, I could be wrong). Overall, for the price I paid, I would not repurchase because it doesn't provide the coverage and finish I want.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Mmariex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great foundation and one i always go back to! I would say that i prefer to use it in the summer months and as a day time foundation as i like a fuller coverage for nights out but it glides on the skin beautifully and looks so natural. I use beige/warm beige and will definitely be purchasing it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Lynn2013

The problem with this is easy: it just does not last and looks horrible, very different from when it is freshy applied, hours later. That is my only but large complaint.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by KathyyD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So after wearing heavy MAC foundation for a long time, i started to get really sick of the patchy, and unnatural texture it left on my skin. Mac foundation is good if youre looking for FULL COVERAGE, but since i dont have any pimples or acne, i only need light- medium coverage to cover up my patchy and uneven skin. Bobbi brown does a perfect job in doing so. When you squeeze a pump of bobbi brown and mac on your hand, you can already feel the difference in weight, which is what you are feeling on your face. Bobbi brown is amazingly light on the skin, making it feel natural and basically feels like a second SKIN!

This is what ive been looking for, something that doesnt feel heavy and look cakey. Just a natural Dewy finish. I have dry skin, and this foundation doesnt make my face feel tight, or dried out at the end of the day.

The only con i have to say about this product is its lasting power. I'd say it will last you for a good 4 hours, until some parts start rubbing. If you use a primer and set it with some powder, it should last you up to 6 hours. Not a full day advantage, which is why im still searching for my HG foundation. Other than the staying power, bobbi brown covers everything possible that i would want.

NOTE: I am an NC40 in MAC, and colour 4.5 - warm honey in Bobbi Brown. During winter i am an NC37 which is colour number 4. Bobbi brown has yellow undertones, which are best for Tan and olive undertoned skin. If you find it difficult finding a foundation that matches warm undertones, you are missing out if you havent yet discovered Bobbi

! Highly reccomended! and Will keep repurchasing until i find my HG! this is the closest ive found so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Mila422

I love this foundation, I haven't found anything like it. The color selection is the best part about it. Great natural finish. Just purchased my second tube, I really have never found anything as true to my fair neutral complexion.