September 1, 2014 | 1244 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Skin Foundation SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Lynn2013

The problem with this is easy: it just does not last and looks horrible, very different from when it is freshy applied, hours later. That is my only but large complaint.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by KathyyD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So after wearing heavy MAC foundation for a long time, i started to get really sick of the patchy, and unnatural texture it left on my skin. Mac foundation is good if youre looking for FULL COVERAGE, but since i dont have any pimples or acne, i only need light- medium coverage to cover up my patchy and uneven skin. Bobbi brown does a perfect job in doing so. When you squeeze a pump of bobbi brown and mac on your hand, you can already feel the difference in weight, which is what you are feeling on your face. Bobbi brown is amazingly light on the skin, making it feel natural and basically feels like a second SKIN!

This is what ive been looking for, something that doesnt feel heavy and look cakey. Just a natural Dewy finish. I have dry skin, and this foundation doesnt make my face feel tight, or dried out at the end of the day.

The only con i have to say about this product is its lasting power. I'd say it will last you for a good 4 hours, until some parts start rubbing. If you use a primer and set it with some powder, it should last you up to 6 hours. Not a full day advantage, which is why im still searching for my HG foundation. Other than the staying power, bobbi brown covers everything possible that i would want.

NOTE: I am an NC40 in MAC, and colour 4.5 - warm honey in Bobbi Brown. During winter i am an NC37 which is colour number 4. Bobbi brown has yellow undertones, which are best for Tan and olive undertoned skin. If you find it difficult finding a foundation that matches warm undertones, you are missing out if you havent yet discovered Bobbi

! Highly reccomended! and Will keep repurchasing until i find my HG! this is the closest ive found so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Mila422

I love this foundation, I haven't found anything like it. The color selection is the best part about it. Great natural finish. Just purchased my second tube, I really have never found anything as true to my fair neutral complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by kpxgenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great foundation if you have dry skin. It's definitely moisturizing and leaves a natural finish if you have dry skin, and a dewy glow if you have normal-to-oily skin. If you have REALLY oily skin, I think it's going to make you have a shiny face. No break outs or irritation from this. The formula is very nice to the skin and the SPF 15 is always a plus!

For reference, I am NC 25 in MAC, asian, yellow undertones, and I used #2.5 in Warm Beige.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Pink02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation is light on my skin and has good coverage. I have sensitive skin and this foundation does not irritate it. I have used mineral powders in the past and found that they dry out my skin. I am very happy with this foundation and will continue to use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by ranneqian

Great foundation! It covers the skin imperfections flawlessly and it looks like I'm not wearing any foundation at all. Provides a light-medium coverage and it's buildable. Best used with a primer if you are in out in the humid weather all day (especially in Singapore) as it tends to 'disappear' within a few hours (4-5 hours) without a primer. When I'm in the UK where it is drier, especially during the winter months, the foundation lasts all day (from 9am - 9pm) with just minor touch-ups on my nose (it gets oily throughout the day. I just blot the oil away with a piece of tissue and touch up with the compact powder). The pump dispenses the product perfectly - you can control how much product you want. A little goes a long way with this foundation. It's selling for around SGD79 in Singapore so I tend to buy it at Heathrow Airport where it is sold at GBP27 (if I remember correctly). A cheaper alternative to my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation which I use during summer when I'm more tanned as it is a darker shade. This foundation lasts for a very long time! I like how it comes with SPF too cause I'm too lazy to use an additional sunscreen. Makes me feel a little better knowing that I have some sun protection on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by lucyfarfrai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation was perfect in almost every way. I liked the watery consistency, and it covered just the right amount. However, the Porcelain was too dark, and the Alabaster too light! It's a pity, as all the Bobbi Brown foundation are much too yellow based for my skin tone, apart from the Alabaster in this line. If only it were a tiny bit darker.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't wear foundation on a regular basis. I've really been trying to let my skin breathe lately, but when I do need some coverage, I go straight to my Bobbi Brown Foundation. It's light enough but covers up any redness, and works well with my combination skin type. I also like how it has SPF in it, but doesn't wash me out. If I use it, I usually have to wear a setting powder with it, or it can get a little oily around my forehead. Otherwise, a great foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by 1hotchick909

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As a reference, my skin tone is light to medium with slightly yellow undertones. Note that Bobbi Brown's base makeup tend to have a heavy yellow tinge, so 3 Beige (which is supposed to be neutral) actually fits me perfectly. Warm beige was too yellow and too dark for me.

My skin type is combination, but it gets super dehydrated during the harsh winters. This foundation was super hydrating, lasted all day without any separation, and looked very natural. Coverage is light with one layer, but can easily give medium coverage with a second layer. For even better coverage, I found that using a buffing brush was the best way to apply it.

I'm very pleased with this foundation. I see myself reaching for it during the day and for nights out. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Megann123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product!
I have very dry skin and slight rosacea, so i find it difficult to find a foundation that both moisturises and covers my redness. This product does both. It blends easily with the help of a brush and stays almost all day. It also looks really natural. The packaging is really nice and classic. Overall a great foundation for anyone with dry skin looking for light to medium coverage.