Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Triethylhexanoin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Alba (Synthetic Beeswax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methicone, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (VEGAN)

on 11/12/2012 10:58:00 AM

Love the slight shimmer of this primer...i dont even need eye shadow. But when I do add shadow, it has long term staying power. Pricey though.

Love this primer. I own the original primer potion as well, but this one is great for under a shimmery gold eyeshadow colour, or even on its own. I would like the shimmer/colour to be a little bit more saturated once it is spread, but it makes my eyeshadow last forever. Can't go wrong!!

This is my greatest discovery! : ) I have worn it everyday since i bought it. It goes with almost any shadow(best with browns, pinks and everything in between) I will even wear it on its own when i am feeling lazy and just want something to brighten my eyes. I never understood why one would need a eyeshadow primer but now that i have this, i will never wear shadow without a primer! The original is also amazing!

on 11/5/2012 12:56:00 AM

I really LOVE this product. Perfect shimmery sheer colour to wear under e/s or alone.
My e/s lasts SOOO long with no creasing at all.
Hands down my hg primer.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I absolutely love this primer, it's my favourite. I have worn it literally every day for months. When I'm lazy, I'll wear it all by itself to brighten up and highlight the eye area, or just add a little smudged eyeliner on top. I feel like it instantly brightens up my blue eyes, makes me look more awake, and hides the discolouration on my lids. Furthermore, it works under almost any shade of eyeshadow because it's such a neutral shade. My eyeshadows almost never crease, and they always look more vibrant with this underneath.

I like the fact that it's glittery, but I may also want to get a matte primer in the future to use when I don't want to compromise my matte shadows (I like TFSI, but I'm also interested in trying UDPP in Eden). However, I will always make sure I have a tube of Sin as well.

It's really expensive, but this product is worth it. You get a lot of product for the money, and it lasts for months. Plus it's such a multitasker (primer, highlighter, colour-corrector, and eyeshadow all in one!). And I love that Urban Decay finally switched to a hygienic squeeze tube, instead of that horribly impractical genie bottle. They must have heard our pleas! :)

I have already re-bought, and will continue to do so forever and ever. HG!

on 11/4/2012 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my second favorite primer that I love using! I sometimes use it plain for a well blended shimmery gold eyeshadow and it never creases ever! I have oily eyelids but this product kept the oil away. What I love most about it is you can apply matte eyeshadows over the primer and they turn into shimmery eyeshadow colors! This is awesome for anyone who wants to save money by not buying shimmery eyeshadows. I love how I get lots of comments on how striking my eyeshadow looks. Its a bit expensive but it'll save you hundreds of dollars from buying sparkly eyeshadow in the long run.

on 10/14/2012 2:16:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I love this product. I use it even more than my Stila Kitten cream eye shadow as a base (creamier, easier to use, lasts longer. Never creases on me (to each their own on that account), even though I feel my eye shadow creases with Urban Decay's primer in Eden. I use this very often as a brow bone highlighter on its own, just swiping this through my brows also for some shimmer. A staple.

on 10/13/2012 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Did not like it. I purchased the travel size bottle. When applied, it gave my eyes a pretty shimmery look. Within a couple hours, it was creased horribly. I tied again with a UD shadow on top, & it still creased. Original & Eden pp's work beautifully on me, so I was disappointed that sin was the complete opposite. For the price ($9 for a mini I think), I think you're better off buying the other versions, and it might as well be the full size at that.

on 9/27/2012 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I found this primer at Nordstrom Rack for $8.97 and I've never owned UDPP before and the available colors were: Greed, Sin and Eden. I've used ELF's eyeshadow primer for almost a year now and I've been happy with that despite the bad reviews. I have normal skin (sometimes dry in the winter), and I like this primer. Do I think it's worth the $18 price tag? Absolutely not. I can get the same effect from my ELF eyeshadow primer since a majority of the champagne-y color blends away when I blend it into my eyelid. Some people have said they can wear this as a shadow? I wish! Maybe it's because I'm so fair? I will keep using this but won't repurchase since I know I can get the same result from a $1 primer!

on 7/18/2012 11:47:00 AM

I received a sample of this and I actually liked it. I used up the entire bottle but I didn't cut into it. I will be purchasing the full size. I love that you can put it on and no other e/s if you're in a hurry. UD's eye primer is the one that I keep going back to but I do try other ones just to try different ones.

I have oily lids and UD's e/p is the only that keeps the oil at bay and keep my e/s on until I take it off, which is usually 14 hours later.

Video Reviews & Tutorials