December 20, 2014 | 890 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Luxe

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Liquidbubble03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an okay mascara. I bought it looking for a cheaper replacement to my favorite volumizing mascara. This wasn't it. It does have a nice natural look to it which some may love, but I have "short fat" little lashes so i would either like to emphasize the volume on them or the length... this did neither for me. The sparkle i was hoping for a dramatic effect but again fell short. Would i buy it again? Well it certainly wouldn't be my first choice for emergency make up.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by pooknbury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i bought this mascara about a month ago looking for a cheaper replacement for department store brands. i like the volume of it, but it's nothing special. i think the rubbery bristles make this stuff clumpier and made my lashes stick together, especially when it dries out more. the shimmer is non-existent on lashes. if you are looking for a shimmery/sparkle mascara, try exact eyelights. i would buy this mascara again if i had to, but i will probably go back to other brands like clinique or loreal.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by bananaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Black Platinum and was really disappointed. I have naturally black eyelashes so this made my eyelashes look gray. If you look close enough you can see the sparkle but it's very faint and just made my eyelashes look really unappealing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by litoepinkmonkey

Kind of funny to say this, but actually this was the first mascara I bought! And what can I say but I LOVE this mascara. Id does exatly what it says

1) good volume
2) natural looking
3) no clumps
4) glitter particles (minimal, but enough to make your eyes look brightened)
5) waterproof

Before I bought the mascara I did a lot of research and this is definitely a mascara I wear eyeryday. This mascara is great, and it looks natural does not look fake but makes your eyes look gorgeous. I would reccomend this mascara and definitely I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Lielievoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been thru about 30 mascaras this year trying to find "the" one. Finally! My lashes have never looked so full and prominate. I am in love. I recommend to everyone

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by tannertot

This is my favourite mascara but its not Cover Girl's best mascara. You don't even notice the shimmer, and it does not give your eyes a dramatic effect. I like it because it is basic and it looks nice on me. It doesn't far of too much from the lashblast.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by emchelle

I tried Lashblast, and I think this is very similar to it. The differrences is that the color payoff is slightly lighter and seem more natural. I barely noticed the shimmer, unless I look upclose to the wand. I got the blue one, I like it but only on the days I want to look more natural. IMO this wouldn't give a dramatic effects.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The big complaint I have is the packaging. It is incredibly chunky and difficult to store in your purse.

Another thing I wasn't too fond of is the clumping. I think this may have to do with the sparkles which actually do show up in the sun but not so much at night.

You really to apply several coats before getting a fuller look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by thefallingtower

I have experienced no flaking with this mascara, though I find it does clump a little bit. It lasts through the day for me, and I like the oversized brush- I find it helps separate lashes a bit.

I don't see any shimmer or anything of the like; just a classic black colour, which is fine by me. I find it does add a little volume though not much, but is great for length.

This is my go-to mascara. It's nothing amazing- but I find it perfect for normal day-to-day use. =)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by hannahmhunt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings about this product. I love how dark it is and the tiny bit of sparkle makes anyones eyes pop. However, its so flaky! by the end of the day I have little bits of mascara under my eyes and they're so irritated from all the flakes! But, if you're on a tight budget like me, this gets the job done.