October 1, 2014 | 1891 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Zelicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS!
I purchased this when it first came out, about a year ago? I love the scent, it's tropical. It has pineapple and vanilla and a bunch of other scents mixed in. It's really delicious.

The scent lasts fairly long and is strong enough that you can smell it.

But.. I hate/love the bottle. It just puffs out air. It is really adorable so I'll still keep it in my perfume tray but I have to transfer it to another bottle because it does not spray out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells amazing! This is by far my favorite perfume, it smells very sweet and yummy. Kinda makes me hungry for candy. I bought a very small bottle on sale for $4 online and it was definitely a great purchase since i bought it a couple months ago and there is still half left. I dont usually do the whole layering thing with scents but this smell is so pleasant i am planning on purchasing the body butter, a larger bottle of purfume, and anything else i can find in this scent! I really want the solid purfume stick for my purse. I recommend every girl who loves sweet scents to try this out you will loooove it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by TONFOOLERY

Sexy Little Things Noir is wonderful but the packaging needs to be reworked. While the pump is vintage and fun, I found that mine stopped working after awhile. I'm not even halfway through the bottle. I've tried fixing it but ultimately, I think I'm going to have to transfer the remainder of the perfume into a cheap dollar spray bottle. This really does upset me because I love the look of this on my vanity, but at least I won't be frustrated with having to stand and pump the bottle for several minutes to only get perfumed air.

I won't be buying the full sized bottle anymore because it is just too much work. I have a feeling the smaller sizes without the vintage pumps are faster and more efficient anyways.

When the pump was working and I was out the door, I never got a whiff of my perfume again -even if I had sprayed it directly on a part of my arm. Not long lasting at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

The perfume is a smoother formulation of B&BW Midnight Pomegranite. The body spray is almost dead ringer for it, but a little less sweet. 4 lippies for scent, 1 lippie off for originality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by etooz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Upon discovering this perfume, I actually got rid of a lot of the bottles I owned at the time. I understand that an individual's body chemistry can affect greatly the way a fragrance smells, but I will say this is the best perfume I have smelled, ever. It's a fruity floral spiked with a nice vanilla note to sort of enrich the overall effect. I can't speak for others, but on me, Sexy Little Things Noir just smells amazing! In short, it's a fruity floral with a little extra "oomph" from the gourmand-y vanilla. As mentioned in other reviews, the bottle looks exactly like something you might find in some kind of victorian budoir, which only sweetens the deal for me. The 3.4 oz size of this scent retails for 49 USD, which is a great deal. I hope this is never discontinued. If it is, I'll wear it until it's no longer made.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by hkgal08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Smells AMAZING!!! I spray Noir when I'm walking into work everyday and I never get sick of it. For me, its a timeless fragrance. While I like the sweet and flirty scents now, I know I'll outgrow them someday but not with Noir. I can honestly say if VS still makes it in 10 years, I'll still be wearing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by leia387

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was taken with the packaging, I must admit, it does look like a replica of something that you'd see in a French boudoir. I sprayed it, it was nice, but not breathtaking. Pear is one of my favorite notes in fragrances, so I bought it on the spot. Upon my second try, after my purchasing, it smelt so cheap and synthetic. I ended up returning it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by hermommy09

i bought this when it first came out because the smell is sooo nice. i love using this for special occasion or on days when i need a little pick me up. it does fade away pretty quickly (i dont smell it within an hour) i also have the body mist and the lotion and unless i constantly spray it, then it just doesnt last. i really wish this had better staying power

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by redbonniekidd

I bought Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir in a small tester bottle (7.5 mL) for $10. I thought that was a bit steep considering that a small full bottle (1.7 oz) retails for about $40. The bottle of itself is tinted a very dark purple that looks black until you hold it into the light, and the name of the fragrance is pasted on the front on a lightly embossed piece of paper that is reminiscent of Martha Stewart arts and crafts time. The cap is a bit hard to get off, but the spray nozzle gives a wonderfully fine mist like the atomizer of the full-sized version, which is unusual and delightful.

On to the actual scent of it. I can smell the citrus, pear and apple notes straight out of the bottle, but on my skin, the citrus is almost immediately gone. It reminds me a lot of the Bath and Body Works Harvest Berry body mist from The Perfect Autumn line. It goes on sweet with a hint of powder and a hint of bubbliness, almost like sniffing powderized pop-rocks. Later on, a soft, sweet vanilla-y flower starts to emerge. Nothing so distinct as a rose or a violet (neither of which are listed as notes), but something very inoffensive with an undertone of plum. On the absolute dry-down, it smells mostly of vanilla and a romanticized version clean skin. The whole effect to me is vaguely soporific...not in the sense that it's boring per se, but rather like the hypnogogic state you reach before falling asleep for an afternoon nap. The lasting power on me is very good with a decent sillage that lasts about 3 hours before it settles in and stays close to my skin. I sprayed it on at 9 a.m., took a nap during the day, and by 7 p.m. I still faintly smelled something more than my own skin when I sniffed my wrist. But considering the offensively strong jollyrancher-esque smells that are currently in favor I can see how one would fail to notice it after 3 hours.

I would not describe this as a "sexy" scent, and certainly not as noir anything unless your measuring stick of comparison is a sickly sweet concoction like Love Spell (also from VS) which will eternally remind me of my 7th grade hallway. When someone says sexy and noir, I think of black lace, leather stilettos and vibrant red lipstick. Sexy Little Things Noir does not smell like that. It smells like a pale lavender hued silk chemise with white lace trim that a someone might wear while trying to imagine what the "afterglow" might feel like, without any of the musky spice of having actually done anything. It's a watercolor, not a coquette burlesque-style photograph.

-2 lippies for being misleading.

Otherwise, it's pleasant and inoffensive enough, and unlikely to surprise. If someone bought it for me, I would be appropriately thankful and wear it every now and then, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy a full bottle for myself.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by ilovethings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The bottle is cute. I like the smell. Yes it does fade BUT I would still buy this again just cuz it reminds me of the way the store smells. That smell of Victoria’s Secret that makes me and my man feel comfy and excited.