October 22, 2014 | 1154 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by slyhng

I love this blush! It is so natural and pretty on my skin! I only had to pat it on once on each cheeks with my kabuki brush and it's enough! Although, it is a pricey product, I think it's totally worth the price! I love Benefit products!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by jessface83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Beautiful peach/coral blush. I am NW35 and it actually shows up on me! Give me a subtle glow that is great in the Summer. It has a big time fragrance so of you do not like scented makeup I wouldn't buy. I like the way it smells so it worked out! Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Jennygxoxo

A verrrry beautiful blush. I'm NC40 in Mac studio fix and it looks so nice on my skin. It's a very light pink/peach color. Some people compare it to Nars orgasm but I disagree...orgasm is a lot more pink and more shimmery than coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by xNelliex

I LOVEEE this blush! It's my absolute favorite! I will never use another blush ever again. It goes on so good. It looks natural and gives you a glow. It doesnt look too pink or weird like the others. It looks amazing. And it smells so good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by maddielazarus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Lovely product had this for about 3 years and only hit pan, I use it nearly everyday too! Good for very very pale skin and stays on all day!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by kezexx

Coralista is my only benefit blush and I was not particularly impressed with the product. I am not afraid to wear a bold cheek (as a self-diagnosed blush addict) and didn't find coralista to be flattering at all. Many reviews describe it as being 'natural' and providing a 'healthy flush' but I found it far too shimmery for my pale skin tone. The blush does not contain glitter but I find the shimmery effect is overpowering in the unflattering pale orange/coral shade. Even with a light hand, the blush is pigmented enough to look unnatural. Definitely not a repurchase but the formula is lovely and I would love to try a benefit blush in a matte shade.

Don't waste your money unless you are a fan of very shimmery blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Hallola

Nice and glowy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this as a layering blush/highlighter to boost other peachy toned blushes. I find if I use it alone, it fades quickly and all I see on my cheeks is shimmer. I either use Coralista as a base all over my cheeks, and then I layer a deeper toned blush on the apples. Or, I will apply a matte blush and then dust Coralista on the tops of my cheekbones to add lift and sheen. Out of all of Benefit's boxed powders, this is the one that will always be a mainstay in my makeup bag. It works on my complexion year round.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I own a few other Benefit box blushes and never really saw the need to have this one but boy was I wrong. I have quite a few other coral blushes but I still felt that this one is special enough to have. It's the most lively shade of coral that is the perfect compliment to a tan. Along with a good fake tan I am loving this for the summer. The blush is nicely pigmented and has a very lovely slight sheen that gives such life to the skin. This is the sort of color that makes you look happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got the mini version in the Tropicoral kit and i really love it! such a gorgeous light pinky coral colour. doesn't have too much glitter which i like and gives a really pretty glow. not sure if i'll repurchase only because it's quite expensive on its own ($36) but we'll see!