December 22, 2014 | 1197 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by audreys510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is one product that is extremely over-hyped. For reference, I wear shade BR-12 in Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua foundation. This product either doesn't show up on me, or makes it look like I have terrible rosacea. Either outcome is very unfavorable. Luckily, I only have this in the travel/trial-size, because I am extremely unimpressed. I have many drugstore blushes that work far better and other blushes for the same price that I would buy over and over again before thinking about buying Coralista.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by lauramb122

I really enjoy this blush! I know a lot of people that use this so I decided to jump on the band wagon! It's nicely pigmented, not overly shimmery in my opinion like it is a wearable shimmery blush, it smells like roses, and the packaging is adorable! My only issue with this is that it does not last long on the skin (I don't have oily skin) so I find myself reapplying quite often. Other than that, I like this and I would recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by SharonT14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is "easy" - here's what I mean by that: you have those blushes that are so hard to make look good. They are either too pigmented, too sparkly, don't blend well, don't ever match your skin/lipstick/eye shadow, etc. This is one of those "easy" blushes that you can pop on without ever thinking about it, and it looks amazing every time. I love the coral pinky peach color and the gold glow it gives to the cheeks. Will repurchase for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

Two years ago I received a deluxe sample of this blush in a Sephora gift set, and even with consistent use I still have not hit pan on this little bugger. I can only imagine that the full sized product would take eons to get through, so even though this is quite a pricey blush it should certainly last you a while. I will admit that when I first started using Coralista, I downright hated it, primarily because the product is so strongly scented. Those with sensitive sniffers might want to steer clear. Once applied, however, I can no longer detect the floral sugary scent. As a peachy coral, the shade in my opinion is not terribly unique. The formula, however is buttery smooth and never looks powdery on the skin. Coralista contains the finest shimmer that departs a subtle sheen that's not overpowering and allows me to skip highlighter. This natural, healthy glow is what converted me to a Coralista lover.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by slyhng

I love this blush! It is so natural and pretty on my skin! I only had to pat it on once on each cheeks with my kabuki brush and it's enough! Although, it is a pricey product, I think it's totally worth the price! I love Benefit products!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by jessface83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Beautiful peach/coral blush. I am NW35 and it actually shows up on me! Give me a subtle glow that is great in the Summer. It has a big time fragrance so of you do not like scented makeup I wouldn't buy. I like the way it smells so it worked out! Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Jennygxoxo

A verrrry beautiful blush. I'm NC40 in Mac studio fix and it looks so nice on my skin. It's a very light pink/peach color. Some people compare it to Nars orgasm but I disagree...orgasm is a lot more pink and more shimmery than coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by xNelliex

I LOVEEE this blush! It's my absolute favorite! I will never use another blush ever again. It goes on so good. It looks natural and gives you a glow. It doesnt look too pink or weird like the others. It looks amazing. And it smells so good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by maddielazarus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Lovely product had this for about 3 years and only hit pan, I use it nearly everyday too! Good for very very pale skin and stays on all day!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by kezexx

Coralista is my only benefit blush and I was not particularly impressed with the product. I am not afraid to wear a bold cheek (as a self-diagnosed blush addict) and didn't find coralista to be flattering at all. Many reviews describe it as being 'natural' and providing a 'healthy flush' but I found it far too shimmery for my pale skin tone. The blush does not contain glitter but I find the shimmery effect is overpowering in the unflattering pale orange/coral shade. Even with a light hand, the blush is pigmented enough to look unnatural. Definitely not a repurchase but the formula is lovely and I would love to try a benefit blush in a matte shade.

Don't waste your money unless you are a fan of very shimmery blushes!