BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 8/15/2013 11:27:00 PM

I got this as part of the "Coral My World" set, which includes this Coralista powder blush, a Cha Cha Tint, High Beam, and the coral lip gloss.

I got this on a whim, because I was envisioning myself with bright coral lips, a healthy radiant coral flush on my cheeks and smooth satin skin... on a beach holiday. Ok I don't know how that image got into my head but anyway it made me buy this.

I am Asian with NC15 skin, and I echo what has been said in some other reviews below (which I wish I had read before buying this).

This is too dark. I wish I could love it, but it is too orange on my NC15 skin. I tried just using a really light touch of the blush, but the shade is just not flattering and doesn't make me look radiant. Rather, I look more sallow with this blush on.

Good thing I just have a mini version since it came with the set.

What a pity.

on 8/2/2013 9:24:00 PM

Okay so I am normally not one to buy or wear blush, I'm not really good with application of it and I always end up looking like a clown (though thanks to this I am getting better) :(

I was at shoppers drug mart (it's called Pharma Prix here in Montreal) and noticed this alongside a couple other benefit products that were selling at a HUGE discount so I went and looked through them and this really caught my eye.

The packaging is just too cute, it's pink with some coraly colors and has a kind of shine to the box. The little brush it comes with isn't good for blush, but I'm going to be trying it for contouring eventually..

As for the color, it's a super super pretty coral pink. It isn't a flat matte color, which i like a lot. It has a really nice subtle sheen to it which gives you this super pretty healthy glow. I think this is the perfect shade of blush for summer.

The only downside to this I think is that I don't see this working at all for people with a medium to dark skin tone. It's very sheer, which makes it really easy to work with for me, but I am very fair skinned. So, if you are medium to dark I would look for another blush, because it might be a pain to get this one to show up well.

I took one lippie away for that one downfall, but overall this is a beautiful blusher and I am super happy I picked it up for 15$ CAD instead of 36$ CAD.

I recommend for those who are fair skinned!

on 7/21/2013 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The only reason why I don't repurchase is because I want to try new blushes, but Coralista is the cutest color ever. It's a bit sheer, but that's why I love it. Perfect for dates, dinners, movies, casual lunch, and daytime. At night time, go for some other more pigmented blush. Anyways it's lovely and definitely try it if you are fair-medium skin tone. It's too light if you are any darker than I am, but super warm and makes me feel like I have natural blush on. LOVE this blush!

on 7/17/2013 5:14:00 PM

Eh, don't understand the hype with this one. I purchased the 'Coral My World' mini set at Sephora and I wasn't that impressed. Barely shows up on my skin. It does give a nice glow though, but when I tried layering on more it just starts showing my pores more. I was hoping it would be more coral colored and it's not. I can get cheaper and more pigmented coral blushes then this one.

on 7/11/2013 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If I use a light hand, this blush looks amazing! the fine golden shimmer doesn't make me look oily, it adds a nice glow to the face! It lasts about five hours on me, but around the three hour mark it's faded a bit. The smell was a bit off putting, I like the smell, but it gave me a headache at the same time. But you can't smell it once it's on your cheeks. The powder is finely milled, not chunky. it's so easy to use, it's perfect for summery cheeks!

This is an amazing blush!! I was hesitant on buying it bc it's a hefty $30 but well worth the splurge. It gives me very pretty glow on the cheeks and it has a faint rose scent, which i actually like. Packaging is cute too. I use it almost everyday and i only made a little dent. Must buy if youre on the hunt for a good blush

on 7/1/2013 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favourite blushes. It smells beautifully and is really easy to apply. It has a really lovely shimmer to it, yet still has that coral pigment which appears more when i am paler. If i'm wearing fake tan the colour shows less however goes really well because of the shimmer. I like to use high up on my cheek as this blush doubles up as a blush and a highlight in my opinion. Benefit blushes and powders tend to last years so even though the price may seem steep at first, it really is worth it in the long run. Extremely wearable even for those who like to use natural shades of blush!

on 6/27/2013 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I wasn't too sure when the assistant introduced me to Coralista as to whether it was too bright for me, as I'd actually had my eye on the Dandelion blush instead, but I'm so glad she insisted on the Coralista because it looks fantastic!

The packaging is really pretty and comes with a mini brush inside, which I've used and it's been fine. I bought Coralista in Dec. of 2011 and I just finished using the final crumbs the other day, so it is definitely a good investment. I think it was £23:50 when I purchased which I thought was a lot, but to say how happy I was with it, I'd definitely repurchase! The texture is even and is sweeps onto cheeks really easily. There is a nice shimmer to the powder that gives your face a lovely glow without being cheap and sparkly. Definitely a lovely youthful shade :)

on 6/19/2013 5:37:00 PM

I think this is one product that is extremely over-hyped. For reference, I wear shade BR-12 in Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua foundation. This product either doesn't show up on me, or makes it look like I have terrible rosacea. Either outcome is very unfavorable. Luckily, I only have this in the travel/trial-size, because I am extremely unimpressed. I have many drugstore blushes that work far better and other blushes for the same price that I would buy over and over again before thinking about buying Coralista.

on 6/11/2013 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy this blush! I know a lot of people that use this so I decided to jump on the band wagon! It's nicely pigmented, not overly shimmery in my opinion like it is a wearable shimmery blush, it smells like roses, and the packaging is adorable! My only issue with this is that it does not last long on the skin (I don't have oily skin) so I find myself reapplying quite often. Other than that, I like this and I would recommend it! :)

Popular Blush Products