Coastal Scents Blush Palette

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I like this palette. I'm an NC40 in studio fix fluid and the colors show up on my face. I don't like too much color so the fact that it's not too pigmented to perfect for me because I like building the color. I can mix the different colors and it has a bronzy color to use as a bronzer.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

In no way can a comparison be made between these blush pans and any you can get from MAC. The Coastal Scents blush palette offers a wide range of colors, but with little pigmentation and they don't last long on the cheek. I'm a 25 in MAC foundation and had to literally 'scrub' these on my cheeks to get them to show up. Don't waste your money!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

For reference I have NC42 (Beyonce-colored, honey-colored) skin.

I ordered this the day it first came out and was so excited. When it was finally delivered, my :) turned into a :(. I found so many cons.

-doesn't show up on my skin
-seems powdery more than pigmented
-needs a lot of application for color to show.

Of course, there are pros:

-diverse set of colors
-great packaging
-cheap cheap prices for 10 blushes.

This blush pallete would probably work out for someone lighter-skinned. I don't understand the hype about Coastal Scents.

I was really upset with this palette and tried hard to make them work on me but it just sits on my drawer isolated from all of my other makeup.

on 12/7/2008 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I LOVE THESE BLUSHES! Every single one of them is flattering and this palette is so damn cheap. You get 10 blushes and every single color is wearable and flattering. I am an NC30 and they all show up on me beautifully and wear really well. I have bought many things from Coastal Scents and the is the one thing I am most happy with. I would give it 10 if I could. GET IT---you will be glad that you did! There is a purple that looks like MAC's Coygirl, a pink like Pink Swoon, and orange like the Manish Devil, a color like Springsheen, Harmony, Buff, Dolly Mix, Raizin, Coppertone, and a color similar to Melba. The pigmentation is just as good as MAC's and it's $17 for 10 blushes! You can't even get 1 MAC blush for that price! Coming from a girl who loves her MAC, trust me you won't be disappointed. I got this palette a month ago and haven't touched a MAC blush since. Buy it you'll LOVE it!

Popular Palettes