August 30, 2014 | 980 users online

Palettes - Coastal Scents - Blush Palette

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2008 9:20:00 AM More reviews by zephyrdreambaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For reference I have NC42 (Beyonce-colored, honey-colored) skin.

I ordered this the day it first came out and was so excited. When it was finally delivered, my :) turned into a :(. I found so many cons.

-doesn't show up on my skin
-seems powdery more than pigmented
-needs a lot of application for color to show.

Of course, there are pros:

-diverse set of colors
-great packaging
-cheap cheap prices for 10 blushes.

This blush pallete would probably work out for someone lighter-skinned. I don't understand the hype about Coastal Scents.

I was really upset with this palette and tried hard to make them work on me but it just sits on my drawer isolated from all of my other makeup.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 4:58:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE THESE BLUSHES! Every single one of them is flattering and this palette is so damn cheap. You get 10 blushes and every single color is wearable and flattering. I am an NC30 and they all show up on me beautifully and wear really well. I have bought many things from Coastal Scents and the is the one thing I am most happy with. I would give it 10 if I could. GET IT---you will be glad that you did! There is a purple that looks like MAC's Coygirl, a pink like Pink Swoon, and orange like the Manish Devil, a color like Springsheen, Harmony, Buff, Dolly Mix, Raizin, Coppertone, and a color similar to Melba. The pigmentation is just as good as MAC's and it's $17 for 10 blushes! You can't even get 1 MAC blush for that price! Coming from a girl who loves her MAC, trust me you won't be disappointed. I got this palette a month ago and haven't touched a MAC blush since. Buy it you'll LOVE it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No