L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara

3.4

on 10/14/2012 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This may be my holy grail mascara. Love the brush. It isn't gloppy or too wet. Makes my lashes look terrific. Comes off with mild eye makeup remover. Can't get any better than that, right?

on 8/27/2012 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I had high hopes for this mascara, but the only thing it did was give me SUPER crunchy lashes. I love the packaging, and the brush but that's about it. I would not recommend it.

on 8/26/2012 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

smelled bad. stung my eyes

on 8/21/2012 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like it, but it's not perfect. So, during a sale/coupon deal at CVS, I purchased this, and Maybelline Illegal Lengths. I am not fond of the big brush of this mascara, but the first couple weeks it's not a problem. After that, occasionally the brush needs to be wiped to not clump. Enter Illegal Lengths! While on it's own, IL is wimpy and very "I've got to run to the grocery store and I don't care", it comes to the rescue of the first. It's wide spaced bristles comb through beautifully and it's a great combination! A note about Illegal Lengths..there's oddly random fibers, about 4 mms. long. You know, when a fuzzy is flying in the air and gets caught in damp mascara? Yep, that's it. So, it's a good mascara, not great. I'm still pleased with Voluminous, Carbon Black. I also like Tarte, Lights, Camera, Lashes. But, for double the price, Carbon black suits well. This one is worth a shot, if you don't mind the huge brush. I don't find it easy to maneuver.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

The brush is bulky, which is annoying, but I'm overrall satisfied with my purchase. I put this mascara first and follow up with L'Oreal Voluminous Fiber Lashes. I have naturally long lashes, but I'm definitely lacking volume. This gave me both, but I still like the false lash effect of layering. Once again, I have long lashes naturally, not sure how this would work on someone with short lashes.

on 7/28/2012 2:21:00 AM

Horrible horrible mascara. Wet formula, clumpy, and weighed my lashes down. Couldn't even hold a curl with my favorite lash curler.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

let me first state that THIS MASCARA GETS SO CLUMPY.this weighs your lashes down so much too, if you have straight eyelashes like me i recommend you dont get this since this is a very wet formula. i only like the packaging of this mascara because it looks like it is from a hq brand.

on 7/18/2012 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

With one coat this lengthens, adds volume, defines/separates, conditions, and holds a curl. Really does last a long time. I wear it from morning to late night without it smudging. The wand seems a bit crazy, but he criss-crossing hairs really work some magic at lifting and separating lashes. One con is that the formula smells like shellac, but there's no odor when the mascara dries. I have sensitive eyes/wear contacts and I had no irritation. At the moment this and Bare Minerals "Flawless Definition" are my fav mascaras.

on 7/1/2012 3:15:00 PM

although it's has a very large brush, i could easily use it, didn't get dirty on my eyelids or bottom lashes.
gives a bit length and a gentle thickening.
doesn't smudge or crumble, takes off easily.

I love this mascara!! I usually wear cover girl lash blast but I'm always on the look out for something new.. This is fabulous I have extremely curly/tangled lashes and this really grabs them all and separates them and makes me have full looking doll lashes with no clumps! I'm defiantly a new fan of this!