Ecotools Five Piece Mineral Set (4 brushes, 1 case)

4.6

The brushes are very high quality! I found that at walmart for 14$ canadian, and couldnt have been more pleased with them. They are super soft, and even after multiple wahses have maintained their shape with no shedding! The are way higher in quality the the quo brushes sold at shoppers drugmart, which, compared to these, are extremely scratchy.They come with a very soft fluffy powder brush for blush/bronzer, a kabuki that is awesome for applying powder for heavier coverage, a blending bruh for your crease/highlight and a concealer brush( that could be used as an eyeshadow brush, although it is a bit stiff). It allso comes with a hemp bag to store your brushes in, hwhich is reusable and sturdy. Very useful for starting a makeup collection, as these are alIthe brushes needed for a full face of makeup!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

For me this is some great brushes. I wash them once a week, but after a while they got a little bad because I wash them. But great price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I bought this makeup set at least a year ago maybe even more. It is a good makeup set for the price. I dont really use the mini kabuki or the 2 other brushes. The one that i mainly use and why i bought the set was for the regular kabuki. I love this brush it does not shed and always gives a good application of product. I use this brush daily sometimes a few times a day depending on what my plans are and i wash my brushes about once every couple weeks. I am just now noticing that a few of the bristles in the brush are hardening and look like they have product stuck to them...i wont buy this set again since i only use the one brush..i guess i have to settle for the fluffly blush brush as a replacement because i dont think they sell the kabuki with a handle separately =( but if you are looking for a good quality brush set for not a lot of money..this is definitely it.

I'm writing this review because ecotools finally listened and redesigned the carrying case. Instead of the crappy snap closure one which didn't fit all the brushes they now have a zip close one which is awesome. I love and use all the brushes except the mini kabuki (thats why I had to give it only 4 lippies) it comes mi-shappen and nothing I do seems to solve this problem, other than that great brushes and great price. If your going to purchase this item be on the look out for the zippered bag or you will be disapoimted with snap closure one.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Yet another wonderful set by ecotools. The synthetic hair is super soft. I love the mini kabuki - very cute and portable. Great for blush on the go. The concealer brush is too big for spot concealing, but perfect for liquid undereye concealer. I haven't used the other 2 brushes much, so can't comment there except to say that it's very soft.

I think these are a wonderful and inexpensive option for brushes. Have been very pleased with these and I have a lot of makeup brushes, both costly and cheap and I really do reach for these quite a bit. I have had mine for over two years and wash them once a month or so. They've held up well and I don't have problems with them shedding. I'm an Esthetician and do makeup lessons and I recommend these for people who are just starting to learn how to do makeup or those who have always just used the crappy brushes that come packaged with cosmetics. They are a winner!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this from Wal-Mart. I did not expect much since it was quite affordable compared to the more expensive brush sets out there, but I was pleasantly surprised. This brush set is awesome!!! I love it so much and it has been better than some of the more expensive brush sets I've tried in the past. I highly recommend this because they are easy to clean, don't smell like some brushes do and don't shed.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I LOVE this set. I use 2 of the brushes everyday for my makeup. I prefer this kabuki to the larger ones because I can maneuver it around my face better. I also use the other face brush for my everyday bronzer on my cheeks. The smaller brushes are nice, especially the round fluffy one to blend out the crease. These brushes are SO SOFT & I will continue to use them. Would highly recommend them & would consider repurchasing if something happened to the set I already have.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love these brushes. I can't imagine buying any other brush. They are so soft and apply makeup really well and are just as good as high quality brushes. I hate brushes that shed and get stuck to your face when you apply your makeup. With these brushes, that is no longer a problem for me. And the price is not bad considering I have used higher priced brushes that didn't compare to these that cost about half the price. I'm so glad I bought these when I saw them at Ulta.

These are my favorite brushes to use with mineral foundation. So soft, and the size and density is just right. I got mine from iherb, and used the pemanent code RUF933 to cut $5 off on my order. That made these brushes really affordable to me. I will probably buy this set as a gift for some of my friends too, as the quality feels very expensive and luxurious. Great find!

Popular Makeup Brushes