April 18, 2014 | 1913 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

LOVE.

I have fine but thick hair with whole-head color and highlights (I'm naturally a brunette but like to have a little salon oomph added, lol). I've religiously used Bumble and Bumble's Styling Lotion and I love it, but noticed that my normally smooth hair was getting tangles, dry ends, flyaways, and just didn't look its best. And when you spend money on color, you want it to look great!

I read and reviewed as much as possible about this product, and decided to try it - I apply to damp, towel-dried hair, from middle to ends, and it works absolute wonders. All the tangles, flyaways, etc were gone on the FIRST use. My layers hang nicely, and the shine is blinding. It makes my hair smooth and doesn't get oily or weigh it down. That said, I don't use more than a pea-sized amount on my hair, and I have a lot of hair, so I think too much product probably wouldn't be a good thing.

I purchased the small bottle for around $16 - which seemed like a load but I can tell I will barely make a dent in it, even with daily use.

Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Sassafraz

Originally started using this product about 2 years ago. The first 6 months or so it did WONDERS! I was constantly getting compliments on my hair, and it definitely left my hair feeling softer and shinier. However, as time goes on I'm finding it isn't having the same effect (maybe I'm just used to it?) I'm also finding it leaves my hair a little greasier than normal at times. Haven't noticed any effect in so far as hair growth. Overall, the compliments I received when I first used this product is reason enough to recommend it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Moroccan Oil has done wonders for my hair! I have thick, dry damaged hair from coloring and using heat appliances. After using this oil consistently for 2 weeks my hair feels completely renewed and nourished. It smells amazing and the packaging is very pretty :) The only drawback about this product is that it can only be purchased at a specialty beauty store such as Sephora, Nordstroms, Macys, or online of course.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by ChrissiRose

This is by far my favorite hair care product. I have been using it for years. It gives your hair a shine and makes it smooth and frizz free. It smells amazing. I couldn't live without this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by iSeptember

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, but I'm starting to suspect it gives my blond hair a yellowish tone... Does anyone have the same problem? I mean I walked out of the salon with a beautiful blonde (closer to platinum) tone and three days later, after I washed my hair and applied Moroccan Oil for blonde hair, I had this yellowish bottle blonde happening!
Anyone?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Reyestrojan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Over the past few years I have realized that I need to use some type of hair serum to moisturize, protect, and add shine to my hair. My hair was constantly dry, getting in knots, and would look completely fried at the end of the day. On a whim I decided to try Moroccan oil and I couldn't be happier. It has given life to my hair and it is so much more manageable now. I have yet to find another product that has given me the same results. Although it is a bit expensive, it is totally worth it to protect and rejuvenate your hair. I pour a small amount in the palm of my hand and rub on the ends of my damp hair. It instantly feels silkier and smells absolutely wonderful!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by xphoebex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absoloutley love this stuff! I have never purchased the full size as I tend to travel a lot so the 25ml bottles are perfect, and they last a long time! This tames my frizzy dry hair, I use it when my hair is damp and when it is dry also. I love the smell of this stuff and as long as they keep making it I will keep buying it, already on my third bottle! I can safely say it is my HG styling product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by kbm2688

I love this. I'm so weary of trying hair oils because I have such fine, oily hair and all others weigh it down big time. This isn't a cure-all and I understand that but it's GREAT for use after the shower on my ends. I only use this when my hair is wet and it prevents frizz when my hair dries, the smell is lovely as well. Sorry, but other products like Frizz-Ease just don't do my hair justice and make it look really greasy even when the smallest amount is used on wet hair. Moroccan Oil NEVER leaves my hair feeling heavy or greasy and it absorbs really well. I'd be careful about using this product on dry hair for those of us with baby fine hair with natural oils. This product is a must have and it makes my hair look wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Bellarenee1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thumbs up. Great product

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ugh I hate how hyped this is. I feel bad for all of the people encouraged to try these expensive products. The name has "oil" in it, the packaging looks natural, yet it's just a typical cony serum but expensive as hell. Your hair will look nice, but it will do absolutely nothing for it's health. Real oil is MUCH better for your hair, and at least half the price.