April 20, 2014 | 1353 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Warm & Cozy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by VanillaRush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So good I had to buy two! I was looking for my PERFECT fragrance and this hit the nail on the head. It's both yummy and sensual smelling, without overpowering or smelling cheap. Love it. Not too cloying, just all around "delicious." My coworkers keep sniffing me and the guys like it so I give it a 5. I love it too though I wish the staying power was better...
I will be very upset if they discontinue this gorgeous fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Cheriseeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The price is great on this and you get a large amount of product. Smells like a light vanilla with a fruity floral and a touch of berries at the end. A nice girly scent without being overpowering or too strong. It's very true to name because it does really smell comforting. This spray has the typical packaging and i find the plastic to be very sturdy. I do wish it was more rounded instead of a square. No complaints overall. Good Price. Good Smell. Sturdy Packaging. What else could you want?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by SweetNSpicy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is AMAZING! This perfume is everything we all wish Pink Sugar would be. It smells like heaven.. sweet, girly, vanilla, cotton candy.. but not too childish, it smells sophisticated..

I love this!! Guys will love it too.. and girl's will ask you what you're wearing.. everyone I know this this scent is just amazing.

I was hesitant to smell it, becuase I don't like the pink perfume too much.. but this is just so YUMMY! You have to rush to Victoria's Secret to smell this lol you won't be sorry.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by heyybabee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

oh my gosh, where to I even tart with this scent? it smells SO good. I don't even know how to describe it. some of my friends don't prefer it, but it's one of y favorite scents of all time. my only complaint is that the lasting power is prettty bad but the bottle is so huge that you can use more at once. wish they would make an EDT of this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

An amazing, beautiful scent! Both the lotion and spray are great quality, inexpensive, and the scent lingers for so long, without being overpowering or cloying at all. I also like how this is a fresh, yet toasty vanilla that is not too foody (nothing wrong with foody vanillas, but I've been looking for something more refreshing and versatile lately). It's not too "young" either, in fact, this scent is perfect for any age. I like it at least as much as another favorite of mine, Pink With A Splash: Fresh & Clean. Bottom line: Love it!! Cute packaging too, by the way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by yogurt112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mmmmmmm, I love this body splash. The scent to me is a sweet musky vanilla with hints of berries throughout. The musk in the scent gives it an additional richness and sexiness, and the vanilla/berry notes give it a youthful girly edge. The lasting power is ok I suppose, but due to the fact that the scent is so nice, it's really not that big of an issue to me. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by MakeupJunkie22

OMG this scent should be named "boy magnet". My sister wore this after the shower one day and when she came into the kitchen my whole family was like, "what is that?!" This smells SOOO GOOD. Notes of warm roasted vanilla, some kind of berry, raspberry? peony? But mostly vanilla. This is the perfect girly, sexy, young warm scent that makes you feel sooo flirty. Ok i wore this to work at hollister and when i walked in my HOT male manager was like, "what is that?! You smell so good and fruity" hahaha and all the guys loved it. It works good with my body chemistry cause its just a body splash, but i use the lotion under it too. I can't believe i found this gem. It's what many people wish Pink Sugar would be like. Last for about 5 hours...This just makes me wanna be a victoria secret's angel it's soo amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by cucumber110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It's like a sweet vanilla, berry kind of scent. It's so girly. It actually lasts a decent amount of time, especially in the crook of my elbow and wrists (I'm actually just assuming it lasts elsewhere... I don't sniff my knee pits periodically during the day. I do, however, find time to sniff my wrists and elbow crooks... don't ask :) ). It's a subtle scent that's buildable. I don't think it's offensive. I'm wondering if the people around me think that it smells as good as I think it does... I seriously can't get enough of this scent, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by MeggaLee425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I bought the lotion and body spray a few months back and it has become my go-to fragrance. It really is a warm and cozy scent, perfect for those chilly fall days. The body spray tends to fade fairly quickly so I like to layer it with the lotion to make it last longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's another year and I'm returning to this scent. It's amazing, a huge comfort type scent, foody-scent lovers and vanilla lovers alike will love it. To me, it's dominantly toasted vanilla, followed by creamy raspberry and then the peony/coconut all blends together. I feel seriously pampered when I use this. I have the candle as well but I'm hoarding it :)

I have repurchased this already. Too bad they discontinued the shower gel :(