Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

Hair: Other, Kinky, Other

Very light relaxing scent. It makes me feel very soft and cozy ;) I love this so much I have 3 back ups!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

One of my all-time favorites. I rediscovered it not too long ago and bought a bottle while they were on sale in January. For me, this does not smell like cotton candy- although one of the other Pink body spritzes does! On my skin it smells a bit like creme brulee, and then once it settles for a bit, it begins smelling more floral-fruity. It's simple, not fussy, and easy to wear any time of the year. I'd say for the price, lasting power and the smell, this product rocks. I am not very fond of the package though; I tend to drop it rather easily. Generally, I'd like to think of this as Pink Sugar's older sister (and it doesn't give me a headache like PS does). Fortunately, Victoria's Secret no longer tests on animals, so I no longer feel bad buying from them.

This is my favorite from the Pink line next to Fresh & Clean. I do not think this smells like cotton candy (Soft & Dreamy smells more like cotton candy). To me, warm and cozy smells just like what it says....toasted vanilla! It is truly a warm and cozy scent : )

on 3/25/2010 8:57:00 PM

Smells like little girl cotton candy tutti-frutti lip gloss. Very cheap smelling. Very juvenile. Great scent for 10 year old girls.

on 3/9/2010 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

smells exactly like just freshly made pink cotton candy...itss awesome...i can get my sugar fill on just the scent alone..it's awesome! i kinda bought it cause my roommate had it and i was in love with the smell so i got my own lol..very good choice

on 3/7/2010 2:50:00 PM

Let me first preface by saying that I HATE the majority of VS perfumes (the only exception being the original perfume in the blue bottle which I fell in love with as a young teen and has been discontinued and Sexy Little Things Noir which is so-so but I bought because my young son loves the scent) ...... everything else in my opinion is nauseating, however I smelled Pink Warm & Cozy and am smitten (it's a cute fragrance that I can spritz on and so can my young daughter) .... it is by no way a sophisticated scent nor grounbreaking, but it is as its name suggest, warm and cozy ...... it is warm vanilla, berries and a hint of musk ...... the pefect adjective to desribe the scent is YUMMY ...... I don't find the scent juvenile but rather a more grown-up YUMMY ....... fans of sweeter scents such as Trish McEvoy's Blackberry & Vanilla (one of my all time favorites) would like Pink Warm & Cozy ...... even those whose body chemistries work with Pink Sugar, would appreciate Pink Warm & Cozy ...... the price is right (I just bought two body sprays for $20) and the scent does last for hours. This is our comfort scent (my little girl and I spritz some on in the air when we are chilling at home and watching movies or her favorite Nickolodean shows ..... it is a very comforting scent. (this is a cute mommy and me fragrance)

on 2/18/2010 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

So good I had to buy two! I was looking for my PERFECT fragrance and this hit the nail on the head. It's both yummy and sensual smelling, without overpowering or smelling cheap. Love it. Not too cloying, just all around "delicious." My coworkers keep sniffing me and the guys like it so I give it a 5. I love it too though I wish the staying power was better...
I will be very upset if they discontinue this gorgeous fragrance.

on 2/14/2010 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The price is great on this and you get a large amount of product. Smells like a light vanilla with a fruity floral and a touch of berries at the end. A nice girly scent without being overpowering or too strong. It's very true to name because it does really smell comforting. This spray has the typical packaging and i find the plastic to be very sturdy. I do wish it was more rounded instead of a square. No complaints overall. Good Price. Good Smell. Sturdy Packaging. What else could you want?

on 1/20/2010 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is AMAZING! This perfume is everything we all wish Pink Sugar would be. It smells like heaven.. sweet, girly, vanilla, cotton candy.. but not too childish, it smells sophisticated..

I love this!! Guys will love it too.. and girl's will ask you what you're wearing.. everyone I know this this scent is just amazing.

I was hesitant to smell it, becuase I don't like the pink perfume too much.. but this is just so YUMMY! You have to rush to Victoria's Secret to smell this lol you won't be sorry.

on 1/17/2010 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

oh my gosh, where to I even tart with this scent? it smells SO good. I don't even know how to describe it. some of my friends don't prefer it, but it's one of y favorite scents of all time. my only complaint is that the lasting power is prettty bad but the bottle is so huge that you can use more at once. wish they would make an EDT of this!

Popular Fragrances