MAC Cremesheen - Crosswires

4.4

on 8/14/2011 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the perfect summer shade for me. It leans a little more pink than a true coral on me (NC45 with pigmented lips) but it is so flattering and pretty that I just adore it.

on 8/3/2011 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Lovely colour for my NC30 skin-tone. It's like a toned down version of MAC's 'Vegas Volt' which looked too bright when the MUA tested it on me. I love this shade because it's easy enough to wear for everyday and doesn't look too garish. This shade is bold enough for my liking, and have been wearing it alot when I want a brighter lip colour. Nice formula and is usually opaque with two swipes. Brightens up my look especially when I wear it with a simple neutral eye. Love it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've taken so long to do a review on this lipstick... that's because I've been trying to come up with the best way to express how much I adore it.

So, let's just say... if I had to pick one lipstick out of all the lipsticks in the world... to be MY favourite lipstick. CROSSWIRES WOULD BE THAT LIPSTICK! I'm a fan of coral. Coral lipstick, coral lipgloss, coral blush, coral eyeshdow, coral nail polish. I have many coral lipsticks in my collection. Crosswires is superb! Creamy, smooth, long-lasting, layerable, buildable. Wear it alone Ė fabulous. Wear it with a gloss over top Ė extra oomph of fabulous. Itís just one of those lipsticks that are very flattering on me. It can go with so many of my make-up looks. From sophisticated looks to fun looks. But mostly itís just one of my every day lipsticks. Itís a real punch of colour that is perfect for my face. I recommend trying it out, hopefully you love it as much as I do.

on 6/19/2011 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Cool coral tone. I like the color on my lips. I have pigmented lips to begin with so I dont really dig the whole neutral look. I want a wash of color on my lips and this does the job.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a bright coral-pink on me (I'm NC20). It doesn't look very garish, but it does have some shock value, maybe because I live in a relatively conservative Asian society.

I feel like I can't wear this with just mascara, like just a very clean face. I think this needs at least some eye makeup or a more polished look. This will not work for people who like the undone look/when it's practically the only colour on your face. That being said, this is one of the more wearable coral lip colours.

Formula isn't moisturising and picks up on any flaking I have on my lips. But it doesn't dry out my lips either.

I won't repurchase because I won't ever run out of this.

on 5/16/2011 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Amazing coral shade!! I've fallen for corals this season and I must say this one is definitely in my top!! Looks pretty alone, without gloss, however I paired it with Viva Glam Cyndi gloss today and it just gave it that extra umph. Soooo pretty!

on 4/26/2011 7:58:00 PM

Great pop of colour for my NC15 complexion. This has become one of my favourite coral lipsticks as it has the perfect balance of pink & orange, plus the formula is creamy and smooth. Definitely a shade I'll be repurchasing!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Crosswires is my favorite Coral lipstick.
When i dyed my previously blonde hair BRIGHT RED, suddenly none of my other mac lipsticks seemed to suit me anymore so i decided to take a trip to mac and try to find something that when with my colouring (very fair skin,bright red hair, blue eyes).
When the sales assistant showed me it i wasn't very impressed until she put it on me and then i fell in love with it.
Perfect tone for everything <3

on 2/21/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous colour - it's a coral and pink and red in about equal proportions. It looks great on my NW15/20 skintone. It's also the best texture in MAC lipsticks, very creamy and moisturizing. One of my faves from MAC.

on 2/8/2011 6:29:00 AM

I dont like this lipstick. it looks good on the tube but the moment I saw the color when i swiped it.. it isn't the color I wanted. it turns pink on my pale lips. I really want to see a coral shade and really wanted this to work. but i guess its so hard to find a nice color for pale lips.

Popular Lipsticks