BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it

on 10/12/2014 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great product for contouring!

on 10/12/2014 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I use this to contour and love it for this purpose as it is on the cool side so it is fit for that purpose but I dont use it as a bronzer I personally think its a bit to cool to use to bronze but I would re buy it to use as a contour powder.

on 10/12/2014 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

mehh, overrated…. I bought it because I have oily skin and thought that matte bronzer would be the best. it is just OK nothing special. i will deffinitly not repurchase, espically not for 38$. if you're looking for a matte bronzer buy nyc smooth sunny matte. same thing for 2 dollars.

on 10/10/2014 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best bronzer I have ever used. It's a nice matte powder with more of a brown/tan undertone and zero shimmer. Great for oily skin and the color is AMAZING. It's expensive but I can't see myself wearing anything else. Love love love. I also actually really like the little brush that comes with the packaging. It hits my hollows just right and gives me that perfect contour with the perfect amount of product!

on 10/10/2014 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this bronzer recently and I'm so happy I did! I have been using nars Laguna for years and love it so much I was scared to try anything else. I've heard so many great things about this and finally decided to try it. I think it might be the perfect bronzer for my skin tone! I still love nars Laguna, but I love this one just as much, maybe even more. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging but that's never a deal breaker. Definitely try this if you're in the market for a new bronzer!

on 10/9/2014 10:09:00 PM

This is my first high end bronzer. The first one I bought was Wet and Wild which I liked until I tried this. I love the color, is very pigmented. I also have the NYC one which does not work for me. I do not know what all the rave is about. I will definitely buy this again. Easy to apply and does not look streaky or muddy. I will definitely try other high end ones but for now I am very pleased with this one.

on 10/9/2014 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first looking at this product i was shocked at how far down the little box the powder actually started, but as i began to use it i realised that it is because it is very pigmented so you don't need a lot, it is matte and a good natural bronze shade, i use it for contouring and it blends very well.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer, but I wish it was a tad bit darker. It doesn't really show up, I have to build product several times to get my desired color (I have a light skin-tone). I feel like the only reason I love it is that it is matte, easy to build and to blend.

on 9/29/2014 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Probably my HG contour powder! As a bronzer I find it to muddy but to contour with I think this is perfect. It's matte & contains no orangey tone at all. Make sure your foundation has completely set & dried before applying otherwise you will find this hard to blend, always tap off excess aswell before applying, this needs building & gradually blending! The packaging isn't ideal & it is pricey but I do believe it's worth it!

Popular Bronzers