August 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Fanfare

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by TrishyB

This is one of my favourite lipsticks that I own! Its the perfect neutral colour for me as my lips are already a pink/brown colour. Its good as an everday lipcolour because it isn't too loud nor too dull. It gives me just a hint of colour that changes my look. Its good for when you don't want to wear a lot of makeup. I'd describe the colour simply as: a dusty pink/pinky beige colour.
The lipstick is easily applied, goes on smoothly and very moisturising! Staying power is questionable, but I didn't expect it to last long anyway so it doesn't really bother me.
I will be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by martiangurll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I simply love this color. It looks like it will be too warm in the tube, and maybe a little boring, but it is the perfect warm mauve with hint of brown. On me, it looks like the inside of my lip with a hint of warmth. So, if there is a MLBB shade for me, this is it. I wear this with everything. It isn't a nude, but it is a very natural flattering color.

I can't really compliment the amplified cream formula enough. It has it all as far as I am concerned, pigmentation, creamy consistency, and lovely glossy shine without being frosty or metallic. It doesn't have the tenacity of a satin or a matte, but it doesn't require a coat of gloss or balm either.

Love, love, love this color, I may be buying some back ups because I just find myself reaching for it again and again when I want the MLBB but leaning somewhat warm tone look. (if that makes any sense, which I hope it does)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by bebe_sam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this shade! It looks pinky nude on my lips but more on the pink side. I love that it's moisturizing and the smell is divine! I love how this brightens up my face and I like how I do not need to add an additional lip product on top, but it already looks glossy to me. Def a repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Pegz89

I love this lipstick!

I could only wear this and mascara and it totally brightens up my face!
I luv luv luv it!
I would have never gotten it, had the MA not recommend it to me!
Im on my second right now, my first one i finished within only 3 months!
It is one of my top favorites ever!

XOXO

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by sunnyisland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

MAC describes this as a mid tone yellow pink but looks like a coral pink in the tube. This one appears as a bright pink on me in natural light. Not super neon bright though but still an obvious pink colour to lips especially in bright daylight. It's a bit more pink and brighter than MAC's Modesty which is a bit more mauve and lighter in tone. Fanfare also has a coral undertone and can look somewhat orange under certain lighting (I suppose due to the yellow undertones in my skin). Rather pretty though and the cremesheen formula is quite moisturising and lasting. I like it and I'd buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by taromilktea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

the colour is slightly darker than i expected. but still, fanfare is a nice colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by 4patti

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fanfare has fast become (in less than 1 mo.) my favorite day-, go-to-work lipstick. I generally wear a neutral smoky eye but cannot pull off a nude lip look with it, despite knowing that "the rules" say you should wear a softer lip. Whereas Creme Cup was too pale & made me feel washed out, Fanfare gives me the fresh pop of color that I look unbalanced w/o, As for its color, many reviews here have described it accurately. On my lips it runs more pink than peach; I pair it with cheapie WnW 666 liner. It feels pretty comfortable on my lips, but I do apply a moisturizing balm as a pre-prep step :) As with all l/s it needs to be reapplied after eating/drinking.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by annaclaramatos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fanfare is the most lovely MAC lipstick I've ever tried! I have a tan skintone and it matches perfectly with my skin. It's a soft, bright rose with a very light coral undertone. II think it's a perfect pink for girls with medium, tan or black skin. You can use day and night. And it lasts!! I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wearable light pink, not powder pink. It's similar to Hot Gossip with less of the frost. One of my favs =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 4:02:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG, MAC's cremesheen texture is the business! I love it. As a dark and delicious sista I must say this is a medium bold lip on my NW45 skin tone. I tend to wear this with a neutral eye to spice up my look or with just mascara. I would purchase this again if I ever run out (i have many products in rotation). Good staying power too!