October 26, 2014 | 1029 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by loiseva1988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow! i LOVE this primer, It makes my skin feel super smooth and i love that its not greasy or 'silicone feeling' (like smashbox PhotoFinish) i have tried more than a few primers and they are all 'so so' compared to this, I love that MUFE primer feels more like a lotion or light moisturizer rather than most primers usually do... this makes my foundation go on so smoothly and gives my skin a nice dewy finish... i love it, my Smashbox primer will be in the drawer collecting dust from now on haha MUFE HD primer is my new HG

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MissSaraahChopra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Other

I got a generous sample of this in #0 Neutral along with the HD Invisible Cover Foundation and the Full Cover Concealer. I love all three products together. I can't say anything about the packaging because I got a sample, but I don't mind pumps aside from the fact that you can't always get ALL the product out. I didn't know there was a $15 sample size, I will try to find that since it is likely a tube. I didn't notice a fragrance to this primer but maybe because it was only a sample. I will likely notice the fragrance when I buy a bigger size. Usually I don't mind fragrance and you all seem to like it. This works great - It goes on smoothly, smooths my skin and a little goes a long way. It brightens my complexion and keeps my make-up on all day. However, I don't think it's the best on the market and the price is steep but I will purchase a full size because the HD Invisible Cover and the Full Cover are my new HG's, and like I said, they all work well together. I wouldn't be surprised if this primer does not work as well with other foundations. All in all, I'm a happy customer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by sexyphreshh

I bought a small tube of this to sample and I have nothing to rave about this product except for the lovely fragrance.

This primer smells amazing. It kind of reminds me of the subtle and fresh scent of some Shiseido products, but I digress. The product is quite moisturizing, and it sinks right into my skin. Although it did prolong the wear of my MUFE HD foundation and it made the application process *almost* effortless, the effects were not quite satisfactory.

I have pretty oily skin, and this primer did not keep my skin from looking shiny at all. After three hours of wearing foundation over this primer, I already have to reach into my purse for blotting sheets.

If your skin is normal-dry, I would recommend this primer, but for oily skin, probably not.

I think I'll stick with my ELF Mineral Face Primer for now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product (No.6, yellow) irregulary for about 3 years. My sister first used it, she absolutely loved it, so I gave it a try. Right away I noticed it's really sheer and I just adore the smell! It's amazing, love it! Next day I bought my own bottle and started to use it pretty often. After I apply the foundation (liquid Revlon Colorstay foundation) on top, it stays on really well, does not make my skin shiny for many many hours which didnt happen before. However, I am not quiet sure if it didnt start to break me out on cheeks. I am not sure if it was from this product (it might have been other product) so I will still keep using it, but not daily. I usually use it only when I go out and want to make sure my make up stays in place for long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by chillicookie

packaging= is okay. love the pump dispenser.
fragrance/smell= love it!
the product smells good, sinks in the skin and leaves a softer, even feeling in my face. makes my skin look even and smoother. highly recommended.
i used that gal brightening primer and gave me breakouts. smashbox i used it, no breakouts with the photo finish light but it floats on top of my skin and doesnt make my face smoother like this one.

this is my HG primer. i got the yellow #6 and i love it. it makes my acne scar less noticeable. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by dreamingviolet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for the white/translucent version of this primer. That being said, I love this stuff. It's very lightweight with a nice light scent. It's slightly moisturizing and feels good going on. I have oily skin and this makes it nice and matte. My foundation just glides on after using it and lasts all day. I live in southern California, so that's saying something. I also love the packaging. It comes in a nice pump with a clear bottle so you can see how much you have left. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is the price. It's a bit on the pricey side but I do really like it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love MUFE, but I am not impressed with this primer. It really did nothing for me. I could not tell a difference b/t my makeup with it or without it. I prefer something with a more gel like texture, since I have large pores I think they tend to hide that more. also, this is pretty expensive. you can buy the sample size from sephora, which is what I did, thankfully

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by bdawn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this primer. It's easy to apply and has a nice light scent. I'm not to fond of the slippery primers and Mac's prep and prime had a sparkle to it that I wasn't pleased with. I don't know about the different colors as I can't really see much difference between using a colored one or the neutral one. I don't think they are pigmented enough to really make a difference. It is a little on the expensive side but a bottle last me longer than some of the other primers I have tried. Overall I would say that this is a very good product and I will keep buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by bbybashful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

so i used like.. THREE bottles of this until i decided to change. It's not a BAD product or anything .. it simply just feels like a moisturizer that isn't very moisturizing. it's really expensive too. i'm not sure if i broke out from this since i had a lot of acne at the time i was using this. i haven't used this in like.. half a year already. I use the yellow one by the way. anyway, i don't know if this primer actually made my make up stay longer. it felt like i didn't have any primer on. anyway i moved on and bought the LANCOME la base pro primer. and now i see what primer REALLY WORKS. this primer is blah compared to lancome's la base pro. i also tried the smashbox photo finish one....... which sucked really bad. this product is whatever. wouldn't be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

It isn't a bad primer, but not worth the price. Way too expensive for the quality. I have tried better less expensive primers than this. I really wanted to like this, but it just isn't worth it.