Pixi illuminating tint & conceal

4.1

Skin Tint: (Active Ingredients) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947). (Other Ingredients) Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride , Aluminum Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Cobalt Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: [ /- Iron Oxides (CI 779491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Ultramarines (CI 77007)]. 28.4g/1oz.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have had this for about 3 days and have used it all three days and so far it has not had any effects to my face but has make it really soft and I do love the fact that this has SPF in it..
BUT.. the only thing is that I am very tan.. and I do have some eneven skintone from acne scars and I do like the consitency of the stuff but Im not sure if it may be to light on me and leave a slight white cast.. I have been asking my family and friends around me if they can tell I have anything on and they say no.. so it must just be me and looking way too hard.. lol

The concealer is AMAZING! Goes on sooooo smooth and it stays on!!! I have reaaaaaaly oily eye lids and I use concealer to brighten my eyes and it stays on alll llllllday.. even after my workout... (and i mean dripping sweat)

Sooo.. I will be back to review after a couple of days.. I still dont know if I want to keep it.. but I will keep testing it out.

UPDATE: 6/28/10
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It does amazing in crazy Vegas Heat.. great in colder months too with a moisturiser under it.. and the coverage is super versitile.. I can cover spots if need be.. the concealer is perfect.. and love the SPF.. great in the pool..
I love love love love love this stuff.. and im quite dark now that I have been in the sun.. and this stuff looks so natural and looks great in pics.. and did I mention it takes me less than a minute to apply with my fingertips.. YEP.. im hooked :D

Love this to death, it is just what I wanted, a tinted product that brightens and smoothes the complexion and is good for the skin. I have lots of coverage needs, and when added with a setting powder, this made my skin look naturally healthy and alive, no oily sheen, no sparkly stupid particles to worry about in daylight, no drag, no streaks.
the concealer is top notch too, doesn't settle into lines, is smooth as silk, i just went out and bought it for my 2 daughters and got a back up for myself, i love this so much i can't say enough about it. i got the lightest color even though i am a med skin tone and its perfect, this color brightens my skin just enough to pull out the shadows. if there were more stars i would give them for this product. try it, you can return it easily because you can get it at target.

i must say i absolutely love this product, i have a very strange combination of skin, because of acne, the prescribed medication makes parts of my skin really dry and others stay oily, this smooths out my complexion and leaves me glowing.
the actual moisturiser has little coverage, but leaves a nice smooth even, glowing complexion, and when used with the concealer it gives medium coverage. the actual concealer has very good staying power and although it can be a little dry for me, the actual colour looks perfect, so means less blending. my whole morning make-up routine is down to 5 minutes!
wish it came in a bigger tube, as i'm from the UK and it isn't in many of the boots stores yet, so i had to order online, for the price i think its good value for money as long as i don't break out. honestly disagree with those who say it leaves your skin glaring, i thought it was nice and subtle, but occasionally i set this with powder to avoid the dreaded shiny nose. will definitely repurchase :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a fantastic tinted moisturizer! Before this I tried Sonia Kashuk's TM, after reading rave reviews about it and hearing that it had coverage closer to a foundation. However I found it to be more sheer than the reviews led me to believe, and I was also turned off by the fact that it contains emu oil.

I bought Pixi's tint & conceal after seeing a video on Pixiwoo's makeup youtube channel that used it. I couldn't believe I was paying $30 for a small 1oz product, especially since it's from Target, and I regretted the purchase all the way home.

Well, I definitely did not end up regretting after trying it! This really has a lot of coverage for a tinted moisturizer. I need coverage for hyperpigmentation from acne, and the concealer at the end is just perfect for that as well. It's really a genius product. When I'm in a big rush in the morning I just use this and brush some mineral powder over and I'm good to go. The concealer does a good job and is great for covering spots in a hurry... although I do worry about it being un-hygenic as it's just a stick concealer. However I have not broken out from using this product at all, and I have very acne-prone skin.

Also I've had the product for probably over 6 months now and there is still quite a bit left (although I don't use it regularly, usually just on days when I don't have time for my foundation routine). I think I'm gonna start using this more because it has SPF20 and this new moisturizer I got has no SPF, so I can just use the Pixi over it :)

So YES, if you're at Target, give this a try! It has much better coverage than the Sonia Kashuk TM, higher SPF (20 vs. 15) and I think it is better for sensitive skin (as the Pixi TM is oil-free, fragrance-free, talc-free, and hypoallergenic. And I think vegan, while the SK one contains Emu oil... ick).

Pricey but definitely worth it... and this is coming from someone who barely made it to the cash register because of the high price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a fantastic TM. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin that tends to turn liquid foundations or TMs orange. I've been using this for approximately 3 months now and haven't had any adverse reactions. No clogged pores, not cysts, no orange-by-noon face. I consider this something of a miracle product.

Edited to add: I repurchased this and found it to be too orange. I bought the same color I had been using. When I compared it to my old tube, I could see this difference in the shade. I'm not sure if it was temporary problem or not, but I thought it was a little too pricey to play color roulette.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just wanted to start off by saying I never take the time to review products but I had to say something about this. I have oily, acne prone problem skin with rosacea and it's extremely sensitive to any products I put on my face. I have tried every drugstore foundation out there and a lot of department store ones too. Nothing works, it all looks too cakey, makes my face look oilier and overall just never does what I want it to even with a primer. This is the best product ever. Although I took one lippie off because of the price and how little of the concealer you actually get, I really love this product. The concealer is amazing hides well and the formula of the product itself is great. I don't usually go for "illuminating" things because that translates to shiny/oil slick skin for me, but it works like a charm. The color blends so easily and my skin looks so natural. It even covers my stress blemishes from finals & slight acne scarring well. If I want extra coverage I layer bare minerals on top and it doesn't get cakey. I look like I have airbrushed skin, which is amazing because I do NOT have pretty skin. It photographs well too and lasts throughout my classes and 10 hour serving shift.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I saw this product on a YouTube video and was super excited to see that Target carried the line. I purchased this in a shade darker than my normal skin because it's a bit more sheer and it gives me a nice warm glow (I have to be sure to BLEND really well so it doesn't look like I have a mask on.) The concealer on the end is a great dry concealer. It isn't sticky or greasy. It has really good coverage. This formula has a shimmer to it, so if you are looking for a matte finish this isn't for you.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this TM. It has a nice glow and enough coverage to even out my skin tone. The concealer is a bonus and has great staying power. The fact that it doesn't break me out is a miracle in itself. I feel like the lighter shade had too much shimmer in it though...

edit: has to toss this one out. way too shimmery even in the darker shade.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I cannot justify paying $30 for a target product despite the fact that it's a "designer brand" so I bought one off Ebay.

It comes in 3 shades which I find personally annoying when make up brands do this. Have they not seen the shades that high end AND drugstore brands offer?

I will not buy this EVER again. I absolutely dislike it, I bought it in the middle shade-I know it's supposed to be a tinted moisturizer but it doesn't offer any coverage at all or at the very least even out my skin tone! It gives a terrible color, almost unnatural look.

However the concealer was great! It had a dry texture(perfect for oily proned skin) but I used it as a brightening under eye which was lovely, but I still won't repurchase it as I can find plenty of actual high end concealers at the same price if not less.

The best tinted moisturizer out there for sensitive/acne prone skin. Has spf and doesn't get greasy or oxidize into some awful color. Concealer in cap works well covering up redness and acne scars-I use a different concealer for undereye area as this shows creasing. Overall great product-just wish it were a little cheaper since it's kind of small. $30 at Target.