February 28, 2015 | 1828 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for over a year. It came in the brow kit I bought from sephora. It works great, a little touch goes a long way as the final step in my brow makeup routine. It keeps my brows in place all day, never flakes, and holds the shape I combed them into etc. No complaints except for the price. I chose "no" to re-purchase, as I feel that the $1-5 clear mascara products from the drug store work just as well. So I can't justify spending the price for this product. But overall, it works great.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by BrendaLM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought a mini size dirt cheap on TJ Maxx. Tried it out and didn't love it at first, but continued to use it up. The more I used it I fell in love with it! A little goes along way. If you use too much it will flake. I did contemplate on purchasing a full size only because of the price. Finally splurged and bought it, only after I used up all other brow products and noticed nothing worked better than this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Hammermkl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the Clear Brow Gel as a mini 2-pack from sephora.com that came with the Lash Lifting mascara. The Brow Gel flakes after it dries and makes my brows look like they have dandruff.

I won't buy these or any products from Anastasia of Beverly Hills again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by indygal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this. Holds brows in place without being overly stiff and doesn't leave clumps. It's pricey but worth it to me since cheaper products I've tried aren't as good. This lasts forever too since you only need to use a light coat. It doesn't flake off like some others I've tried either.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by oOpocahontasOo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product would've received 5 stars, but that price! This gel is a little pricey, but for the quality I would purchase again. A couple years back, I got this as a free sample. I never knew how well this holds your brows in place! I just wish this company sold a "travel friendly size"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Does exactly what it promises to -- keeps brows in place all day without flaking. As someone with Groucho Marx brows who has tried countless cheaper gels, let me tell you, this is a rare thing. $20 isn't cheap. (Sephora F&F. Just sayin'.) But this clear gel solves a problem that's been vexing me, leaving me more brain space for .... I dunno ... solving world hunger or something.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by CarolynKeene

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

After using and loving the sample tube I received, I was ready to purchase the full size--until I saw the price. Who spends 20-plus bucks on a clear brow gel? Um, me. After years of slumming it with the hairspray-on-the-toothbrush trick, I got sick of the mess and inconvenience. I know there are cheaper options out there, but I'd rather not experiment and potentially waste money on something that doesn't work as well. Just a gentle touch of Anastasia's little gold wand holds my brows in place all day (even through a nap!) without any flaking or itchiness. The gel has a slight alcohol odor that disappears as soon as it dries and the results look so natural. If I'm in a hurry and don't have time for brow powder, I'll use the gel solo for a more polished look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Easy to apply, with a nice scent. Keeps my brows in place all day and adds a nice sheen to make them look more finished. My one complaint is that the gloss tends to remove a bit of my eyebrow pencil, as it goes on kind of wet (I bought the clear version to layer over pencil).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by sophie019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like how this works, it's clear and does not make the hairs on eyebrows very sticky or anything but the problem is the price, it's too expensive for such a small 2,5 mililiter product. which is why I will not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

I'm always looking for the perfect brow gel. I have long, thin eyebrowhair that needs grooming. Some brow gels make my eyebrows look flaky and some are too stiff. This brow gel from Anastasia has a nice packaging, it looks glamorous, elegant and classy, not cheap. It's a good brush, it keeps the hair in place without being to stiff or sticky and it's clear so it doesn't have a weird color. I remove one lippie because it is a bit pricey and on some occasions it looks flaky. But still way better than the ones from H&M and Tweezerman.