July 31, 2014 | 1002 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by sophie019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like how this works, it's clear and does not make the hairs on eyebrows very sticky or anything but the problem is the price, it's too expensive for such a small 2,5 mililiter product. which is why I will not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

I'm always looking for the perfect brow gel. I have long, thin eyebrowhair that needs grooming. Some brow gels make my eyebrows look flaky and some are too stiff. This brow gel from Anastasia has a nice packaging, it looks glamorous, elegant and classy, not cheap. It's a good brush, it keeps the hair in place without being to stiff or sticky and it's clear so it doesn't have a weird color. I remove one lippie because it is a bit pricey and on some occasions it looks flaky. But still way better than the ones from H&M and Tweezerman.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by MissyKatherine

I really liked this! It makes my eyebrows look very clean and uniformed! I also like how it doesn't feel very clumpy or weird afterwards, which I have experienced with other brow gels! I use just a bit to smoothen my brows and that's all I need!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Indigirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

(This review is for the clear version.) Ugh. I'm wondering if I bought a tube from a bad batch; my results from it haven't been good but it's apparently an award-winning product and all... Doesn't dry entirely clear on dark brows! Forms white flakes that look like grey or singed brow hairs up-close. My brows don't look more polished with it than without, so the cons of using it seem to outweigh the pros, as far as I can see.

A product I can do without, but will nonetheless keep trying to make work...and buy tinted brow gel next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My brows are coal black and even though I tweeze half of them away, still fairly full. No sparseness whatsoever. So I do not need any additional "color" on them. However, they can get a bit unruly, and as I've gotten older, I've discovered that giving them a "lift" by brushing upward really makes a difference in waking up my face. I use this gel in Clear and it's quite simply the best there is...painful to shell out for, but worth it. It lasts a long time (as someone else mentioned, even my first sample size lasted over a month...and got me hooked!). Yes, it does feel "crusty" if you touch your brows, but it doesn't look crusty or unnatural at all....so unless someone is caressing your brows (does that happen? who knows what the "kids today" are doing...), no one's going to be the wiser. Put it on in the morning, come home 8 at night and your brows haven't moved. I have tried every drugstore or lower end product out there hoping to find something cheaper that does what this does. No luck. Brow gel, blush and lip balm are the 3 products I put on every morning no matter what, so this is worth the cost for me. One thing I don't care for is that you can't see the product level due to the opaque tube; the tradeoff is it's a very classy-looking tube...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Review is based on a sample size but I have ordered the full-size product. This gel is expensive but it works well and you only need a tiny bit - even the small sample size has lasted me over a month. My brows tend to get scraggly pretty quick so this gel is a lifesaver. I am brunette but got it in clear and am happy with the colour. To the touch you can feel the dried product but it isn't noticeable to the eye. Very happy with this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I've been wearing this for about a week and I've come to the conclusion that there's something in it that's making me itch. It's very weird and I've never experienced anything like this before but it's very real.

Other than that, it's a good product. It keeps my brows in place. It almost glues them in place. They're quite stiff and look a bit too shiny for me.

I can see how people would like this but it's not for me. Not with all this itching. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by elee522

I was excited to buy this brow gel because my previous one was extremely clumpy. So I obviously had high expectations on this one due to the expensive pricing and great reviews. Sadly, this one did clump a bit and my brows would become very stiff. If only the price was more friendly, I would give this five lippies. So overall, this is an okay brow gel but it could be better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first brow gel, I'm quite impressed! I don't like to trim my brows too much because it significantly takes away from their fullness leaving them super sparse and weird looking. After grooming them daily, those little hangies always show up quickly. This brow gel is awesome and perfect for what I need. Just one quick sweep and you're good to go all day. Seriously, 10 hours later you still look put together and neat (well, your brows do anyway..) Before washing my face, I tried to mess them up and it was extremely hard. Teriffic formula! You can sort of tell you're wearing it. There is a subtle shine, but you can still achieve a natual look. The price is a bit steep, but you only need the tiniest amount.. this ought to last awile. Would totally recommend to anyone with pesky brows!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in brunette which is recommended for light/medium hair color. I brush my eyebrows into shape then I lightly apply the gel and brush brows again. I found that brushing brows into shape before I appy the gel gives a more even coloring that just applying the gel. This gel doesn't get stiff, too shiny and thankfully it doesn't give my eyebrows a reddish cast. Gives a natural and polished look.