October 2, 2014 | 962 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by eshlemandl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this face wash for years. I don't know what it is that keeps me coming back but every time I try something else (which is very seldom) I always hate it and use this again. It makes my skin feel so soft after washes and its not terribly drying. I can't say whether or not it helps with acne because I've used it for so long- maybe if I stopped using it my skin would break out pretty badly- and it usually does if i try a different product- but I do get small breakouts related to my monthly cycle. It also helps somewhat with oiliness- I am still slightly oily and use other products to help with that, but whenever I use other facial cleansers I am even more oily. Overall it is the best face wash I've encountered thus far!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by amber773

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hate this product!!! I have read some other review on this product and have heard many people say the same thing that happened to me! I got a sand-papery rash on my chin and around my nose. TINY little bumps. The bumps SERIOUSLY itch and they are starting to peel and get really dry. I tried putting my cetaphil lotion on and it kind of made it sting. I want them to go away!! I noticed the bumps STARTED on my CHIN about 5 days ago. I think they might be going down but its hard to say. I guess if you have dry skin, DO NOT BUY IT. My face feels like a fish. Scaly. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by sincle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually do not have oily skin, nor do I have acne. However, I am very drawn to this product.
This is a foaming scrub with microexfoliating beads in it. You squeeze a little out of the tube into your hand, add water, and rub between your palms, then you massage into your face. I'm not sure how it works for acne, like I said, but I think this is a great daily exfoliant. It smells nice, and is gentle enough on the skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by sassybaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

terrible product....dried my face out so bad....i am using it as a foot scrub to not waste money since i can't return it...at least the pink grapefruit smell is nice when used on the feet...do not buy, this strips your faces natural oils...way too harsh!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

this was discusting really terrible product. i have the occational oily skin and used this wen i had oily skin ( as some claim to say that it reacts bad to only dry skin people) it left my skin red and this gave me pimples. i v also tryed a neutrogena foundation, HORRIBLE. therefore not purchasing anything from that line again, aveeno or others brands are much better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by aline26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I can honestly say that this cleanser might be one of the worst I have ever tried. Not only did it NOT help to clear the couple pimples I get monthly when I'm on my cycle, it gave me a full-blown breakout and dried my skin out terribly. And I mean scaly skin terribly. I have dry/borderline-combination skin so it stripped my face of all moisture and it made my t-zone so dry it started to flake. Topping it off, my face felt so tight that not even the winter moisturizer I use for those especially dry days was helping. I hadn't changed anything else in my normal routine or diet and as soon as I discontinued use, everything went back to normal.

In a nutshell, this cleanser did absolutely nothing it promised and GAVE me a breakout. I just got duped by the lovely scent and pretty pink color. I am a big fan of Neutrogena products and miss their Visibily Even foaming cleanser now that it's become so hard to find. This harsh product definitely does not become them. Would I ever buy it again? The answer to that is a resounding hell-to-the-no.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by claudiamariad

I've bought three of these so far! It helps to smooth out my blemishes, exfoliate a little and smells divine. I have combination skin and it doesn't really get rid of the oil so I use a weekly face mask for that, and I don't feel that it moisturizes much, but I use a moisturizer for that once a day. I keep repurchasing it because it gets rid of my makeup really well and it feels super clean, fresh, and natural. I read through the ingredients and from my understanding, it is healthy for you. It doesn't do anything special, but compared to all the other cleansers I've tried, this is definitely my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by oldejude

We all use it! I am post menopausal and it helps keep my skin clear of the occasional acne. I also use Alpha Hydrox lotion. Together they keep me pimple free. My teenagers use it and it really helps them too. By the way, it is somewhat harsh so we only use it once a day.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ine999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

children, never judge a book by its cover and never ever by a cleanser because its pink and smells good.

my skin is dry and i live in texas where its dry.
i used this for about three days and my face started breaking out small tiny bumps. my face that used to be squeaky smooth now feels like sand paper. even the sensitive skin around my eye broke out.

i dont know how long it will take for my skin to recover.

i will never use neutrogena again, also cleansers with beads and grabfruit extract.

i dont want to be mean but if this cleanser works for u, u must have ogre skin or something

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by kattandbeckalways

I suffer from bad acne. I`ve tried proactiv, and many many other creams.
After taking medication to stop the acne, I know have a facial routine ( clean with makeup wipes, wash, tone, and moisturise).
This is my face wash, which I use twice daily, and before reapplying makeup.
I really like this wash, my face stays clean and blemish free, and it smells amazing. Not really good for blackheads, or exfoliating.