Everyday Minerals Eye Kabuki Brush

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 9/18/2009 11:26:00 PM

I love this brush!!! It's soft, perfect density, perfect size. I use it to blend out harse edges after applying my eyeshadow, which it does perfectly, doesnt take more than a couple of swipes to get a perfectly blended look. I also use it for under eye coverage application (i use my MAC studio fix powder). I dont have a deep socket or anything like that but i still love this brush. I highly recommend it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love it !!!!! I don't use it for eye shadow thought but it works WONDERFUL as a concealer brush...it's so soft ! it's perfect for the sensitive under eyes area...I am going to buy some others since they onl cost $6 now CRAZY...don't hesitate ! buy it !

on 8/8/2009 10:31:00 PM

This brush is great. I use it for concealing. I love how you can just buff in your makeup. If I need a new brush i will buy again. And its super soft!

on 8/4/2009 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a great fluffy brush and I've been using several of them. One, to buff out concealer that covers undereye circles. Another to contour/shade small areas. And a few more to apply e/s allover the lid.

The synthetic bristles are soft and relatively dense, for such a smallish brush. I've washed mine, several times and have never lost bristles or any other problems.

on 7/27/2009 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Fanatastic brush! I see that many reviewers here use it as a concealer brush… I don't. I use it solely as an eyeshadow brush. It's great for applying a light shade all over my lid and browbone. For most days, that's enough for me :) I love it that the hair is synthetic (cruelty free), which is also super soft, and that the handle is from 100% renewable Bamboo.

on 7/14/2009 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is great! It's a bit big for the eyes, unless you're just doing an all-over lid colour, but it's perfect for highlighting the cheekbones, nose, or to use for concealer.

on 7/9/2009 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Overall Rating 5
Price 1
Packaging Quality 3
Would you buy this product again? Yes

Love this brush to apply mineral concealer or blending eye colours (although its a bit big for that). It;s so cheap, so soft, love the bamboo handles, it's so unique. Love it!

on 7/9/2009 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this brush! It's soft, yet firm enough to hold onto minerals, and blend it out. I originally bought one to use for my undereye concealer, but now I'm going to get a few more for contouring my nose, and one to use like a concealer brush. I find this more effective because it doesn't just pack on concealer like a flat brush; it really buffs it out.

on 7/7/2009 10:18:00 PM

Love this brush. It is dense and incredibly soft. I use it as a blending brush and it does wonders.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I love this brush. It is super soft and applies my eye shadows effortlessly and flawlessly. This is a large eye shadow brush which is a plus for I have large eyes so I can sweep an eye shadow color once over my lid with this brush and immediately have ample color payoff. I also use this brush to apply a highlighter under my eyes and to apply contour color under my cheekbones. Also, I have used this brush as a concealer brush and to apply my MAC paint pots and it wonderfully executed both tasks.

I have had this brush for more than 6 months and it has neither shed a hair nor did it have a bad smell when opened. In short, this brush is one great multi-tasker and IMO should have a place in every makeup wearer's collection.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products