Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

When you first buy this and open it up, it kind of looks like the little elmers stick glues. At first, it even smelt like them too. But when i applied it, it was so smooth and creamy--I fell in love! I kind of wish they came out with one that tingled like burts bee. But other than that, these are quickly becoming my favorite lip balms! I put it on before I go to bed, and when I wake up, it's still there and my lips are smoother than ever.

Okay so i bought this product about maybe 5 or 6 months ago. When i first saw this at Albertsons (i know, i know who buys lip balm at Albertsons? But i was in a rush and my lips were chapped) So the package seemed to be not very eye catchy as eos lip balm but it caught my eye when i read all the 'splendid' remarks on the package. So i bought it anyways. When i first wore it, it seemed more like an oily lip gloss. Initially I hated it because when i put on lip gloss my lips become bigger than they normally are, (there pretty medium sized) and this lip balm eventually drips. It seemed like oil just sitting on top of my lips on the first few months but eventually it started working like an angel(: even as i touch my lips now they are the softest theyve been for a long time! i love this product...evetually. So be patient and it'll work. Does anyone know if the have a tinted one?(;

on 12/28/2011 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This feels like butter on my lips, in a good way! I love the packaging too although it doesn't last for a very long time. Runs for around 3 bucks.

on 12/22/2011 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Worst lip product for me ever. I really liked the tube design and the texture of the product, but it made me have a VERY bad reaction. I've used this for about 3 weeks, and realized I had to keep reapplying it because it would not last long. Then my 2nd week, my lips felt sooo dry and started to burn. Now, my third week, my lips have bright, burny patches and even like tiny little bumps and my skin keep peeling! I have never had such a reaction before! I'm trying to get my poor lips to heal, and it's such a pain.

Besides the reaction, the staypower of this stuff is terrible. I thought this would be better than Chapstick, but no. A shame because I have extra tubes of this (got on sale) so might use them as stocking stuffers.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So I ran out of my chap stick and I really needed a new one. I was at CVS a few days ago and they had it on sale buy one get 50% of. So i bought two. I've used Nivea's chap sticks before and i really liked them. They leave my lips feeling moisturized. I get irritated if my lips look and feel dry. But this allows my lips to look and feel their best. I really like this chap stick.
Pors:
Nice packaging
not greasy
light scent
easy application
does what it supposed to

cons:
constantly having to apply in short periods of time

on 12/3/2011 6:19:00 PM

I've been wanting to get Nivea Lip Balm for quite awhile and needless to say it does not disappoint! I was originally going to get the light blue one, but the moisture aspect of the dark blue "Kiss of Moisture" appealed to me more as my lips are generally dry and peeling! I love this! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the smell - don't get me wrong, it's not overwhelming or bad tasting, it just smells like baby powder/new diapers to me! It's not vulgar or gross, it just sorta smells interesting/funky to me haha! It goes on smooth and for me, the lasting power is just right. I DO NOT like to have lip balm/chapstick on my lips for too long, it makes my lips feel grubby and just weird, so if you don't like chapstick/lip balm that lasts too long or too little, this is the one for you! :)

Just baught the kiss of INTENSE moisture today and it is already working for my overly dry lips its amazing and its soothes my cracked lips really well its kind of tingly in a good way. Its medicated so it takes some of the discomfort of overly dry lips away. Doesnt leave your mouth with a nasty taste like some medicated balms and smells medicated/minty. The price is about 2.99 but I think its worth it if you need something that works right away.

on 11/10/2011 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice lip product.
Pros: It goes on smoothly, and does moisturize dry lips.
It isn't sticky or shiny, just like your own natural lips but better.
Scent is minor and not offensive, no noticeable taste.
Cons:
Doesn't last long so you will need to reapply.

Conclusion.
This is a good basic lip balm. It is decently priced and packaged and it will do the basic everyday lip moisture thing quite well. It is not going to cut it in the dead of winter when I have super chapped lips but I have my blistex lip medex for that. It does apply extremely well, no tugging or struggling with it and it is excellent under lipstick (no stickiness or excessive product left behind to ruin lipstick application). Overall good product and would definitely repurchase.

on 10/31/2011 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Pros:
-moisturizes lips
-goes on light
-smooth to apply/smooth consistency
-not smelly
-clear
-works well as a lipstick base
Cons:
- reapply constantly

on 10/30/2011 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Since the Nivea cream is very thick and moisturizing, I thought this would be really great. Not so much. While this goes on smoothly, doesn't pull or drag much on the lip like some waxy sticks can, it doesn't last very long. It is, however, a decent base to put lipstick on over.

It also gets some points for being in a tube (for hygenic reasons) having a very light scent, and not having a taste. If you want something light that isn't sticky or doesn't taste like it's loaded with sweeteners, this is a nice choice. I tend to want/need something that's more moisturizing.