September 16, 2014 | 1152 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:45:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

To me, this liner was just OK. The consistency seemed to gravitate to the dryer side, and I had to perform 'brush acrobatics' just to get some liner on the brushes I was using(I used a few). In four months it dried up on me completely, and was unusable. I think there are many alternatives on the market(think Maybelline, for example), that would perform just as well, if not better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by sexygirl999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great buy. Highly pigmented, does not budge, and you can't beat the price. The downsides are almost that it's *too good* - once it's on, it dries very quickly and is hard to smudge to soften, and it is very difficult to take off. The other gel/creme eyeliners I have tried include Bobbi Brown, Physician's Formula, and Maybelline - so far this is the longest lasting for me. I do use eyelid primer, which increases the durability, but this is great on its own too.

I had stopped using this for a few months because I was using BB's gel liner in Espresso Ink, but I pulled it out recently, craving a true black. Despite the flimsy top others have mentioned, it had not dried up at all and was still fully usable. I should mention I don't use the brush included with this product (though I do use it with other eyeliners); I have found that BB's Ultra Thin Brush and the PF brush work best.

Overall, highly recommended :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by bubblegum124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this liner! I only use it on my top lid, but I have very oily eyelids and even the top liner usually tends to transfer to my lower lashline. This eyeliner doesn't do that at all, and I love it for that. When I first bought it, it was super smooth, and super amazing, but I found the cap/lid was really skimpy and rather hard to screw onto the container. This led to a couple days where it was exposed to air due to me being in a rush and not taking the time to screw the lid on properly. As expected, it has dried out, but it still works great. Sometimes this eyeliner does crease, even with both a primer and a paintpot, but I suspect this is mainly due to my small and oily eyelids. Overall I love this eyeliner, but the packaging could be better and for not being marked as waterproof, it is amazingly waterproof -- I went swimming with it on and it stayed until I rubbed my eyes a couple time. The price is also really low, I definitely will repurchase this when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

one of the best drugstore gel liners, however i find it didn't stay as well as my fluidline when tightlining, this is great for waterlines tho. i find this kind of smudges away (somewhat like the essence one) instead of flaking away when i rub it along with the fluidline, it's still a very good gel liner if you're looking for a cheap one that will stay put, id choose the essence one if you can get your hands on it tho cuz i find it stays just a bit longer and the packaging is definitely more secure so it wont dry out as fast

if you use this for traditional lining or if you have eyelids that wont pretty much make almost all liners smudge off, this is a great product

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by niarai

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the brush, it makes it so easy to apply. I have the black creme...it is creamy and stays on with no problem. Definetly a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

Obsessed! I haven't had a chance to repurchase this in a few a months because i am trying to use up my other gel liners. This is smooth and opaque. It doesn't budge from 6am to 11PM at night. The problem I have with most gel liners are that it's messy upon application and smudges everywhere (like Maybelline) but this is so clean and is easy to apply. I can't even begin to describe how perfect this product is. It lasts me for months. Unfortunately I lost the cap so I had to toss it out. I will definitely purchase this again and again! At $3 it's so inexpensive yet comparable to the higher end gel liners

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by eve33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Seemed to work all right for a few months, but it was on the thick sticky side - not a very smooth application. Then it slowly turned hard and I had to toss it. Container is a little clumsy to open, and I'm not clumsy! Staying power was about 4-5 hours in a very humid climate, then it faded off at the outer corners. Not good! I wouldn't buy again,cheap as it is, unless I could use it up in just a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Flirted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've purchased this twice and I really do like this product, especially for the price! It is really black and has great staying power. I can swim in it, sleep in it, cry, and it won't come off. The only thing is when I do remove my eye makeup off at night, it can be extremely difficult because of its staying power.
The packaging sucks though. After awhile, the product does DRY out!! And the pot containing the gel eyeliner can come out so be careful. But for the price of the eyeliner, it's acceptable since it's under $5.
The brush that comes with the eyeliner sucks, I don't use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by daniemarie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall: To start off, I'm a huge fan of Wet N Wild, and when I saw the majority of the great reviews on this eyeliner, I caved in and bought it. Needless to say, I'm in the minority that hates it. It was a complete miss.
I have monolids, and even better, they're extremely oily. 10 minutes after application, which involved a lot of running and skipping of the product, my eye makeup was smeared and flaky. Not cute.

Price: At $3.99, its definitely a less expensive eyeliner compared to say Maybelline's or Revlon's.

Packaging: I absolutely loathe this packaging. The cap is plastic and has no possibility of the ensuring that the product will dry out. I nearly depotted the entire thing when I accidentally lost my grip.

Repurchase? Not a chance.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smudged within 10 minutes after applying! Not cool! And it flakes throughout the day. It is impossible for me to walk out the door worry free. I honestly don't know why the rating is so high for this product. Glad that it works for other people. But to my point of view this is the worst eyeliner I've tried. By the end of the day my under eye areas are completely black. I don't even know how it got under my eyes.
Beside the quality issue, the package is not good neither. It's hard to close and tighten the lid. Because of that it dries out really fast.
Althought it's cheap but it's money too. I feel like I threw money in the trash.