December 18, 2014 | 1688 users online

Blush - NARS - Dolce Vita

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by CutieAmy324

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I finally found my HG blush!!! I have 5 Nars blushes already but this one is amazing! Such a nice color, highly pigmented. I love how buildable Nars blushes are!!! I have nars blush in taos and thought that was my hg but this one definately takes the cake!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Simply2Smile

Dolce Vita is definitely my go to blush. If you look at the pan, it might remind you of a shade similar to red bricks but on the cheeks it's a gorgeous dusty rose color. HG material without a doubt and would definitely repurchase if I ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by pink_cosmos

For me, the colour is a little difficult to describe. It kind of looks like the colour of red clay. It's a warm, matte blush which suits my NC30 skin and gives it the perfect natural flush. I think it would suit most people with a warm complexion as it is buildable. Nars blushes are very well pigmented so start with a light hand if you're fair and gradually build it up to the intensity that you like. This is probably the closest blush I have to the colour my cheeks turn when I blush naturally. I would avoid it if you have a lot of redness in your skin and you don't want to accentuate that as the red tones will bring it out. If I have any breakouts I wanna disguise, I use bronzers or brown/peach blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by rburney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

My no-brainer, look good in a rush blush. Pairs nicely with a smidge of the matching L/S and a touch of clear gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by lexielex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Coloring is revlon colorstay 380 caramel, this is my 3rd blush and I love it. Its adds a nice natural rosy color to my cheeks, I highlight with Mac MSF refined and it looks great. It's and everday go to cheek color for me and very WOC friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by dotix

This color is what I expected MAC's "pinch me" to look like. On my NC30/35 skin it makes me look like I've had a nice long make out session! I can't quite put my finger on what colour it is... I think it's a little red, a little orange and a little peachy. Well, it just looks like the colour of my cheeks after I've pinched it hard. It is very pigmented so I apply it with the NARS yachiyo brush. It really gives me that glow-from-within look that brightens up my complexion and just perks me up! I usually wear it on days I feel I look dull and need a pick me up but lately it has been my go-to blush instead of NARS' "deep throat". Maybe because it's the perfect colour to wear in summer. As far as the price goes, it's the typical price I pay for a NARS blush. I think it's worth the price for being quite a unique colour and awesome pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Fabfame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was not too sure about this blush when I first got it. The colour seemed a little too "dusty" and I didn't think it would look like a fresh pink rose colour on my cheeks...wrong! It's lovely! My skintone is NW45/NC50 and this shows up as a beautiful soft pink. Its a perfect warmed pink for darker skintones and does not show up muddy or brown on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love Love Love this blush! Buildable color that can be sheered out as well....this like most NARS blushers is highly pigmented, this looks like a deep rose on me, NC50 for reference, again this will work on the lightest to the darkest of skintones. I'd buy this again if I needed to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dolce Vita is such an elegant blush. it gives me the natural warm rosy flush on my tan skin like i just got back from my running practice every weekends. it sort of mimics my natural flush when i blush too.
Dolce Vita is a matte brick rose color in the compact.

Pros: pretty color,good pigmentation,awesome staying power,very blendable.

Cons: well,it's a bit pricey for me..

Packaging: lovely sleek black packaging that's slim & classy..i like.

Repurchase: this color? no. it's not my HG but i'll repurchase NARS blushes in other colors. =)

Reference: NC35-40. tan skin w/ yellow or golden tones.dark brown eyes & hair. dry & sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow. This is the most pigmented blush I'd owned yet-also the most expensive-but I've definitely realized why it's worth the money. For one thing blushes tend to last a long time, so it's not like you constantly have to shell out $35 for the product. Also since it's so pigmented, you use quite a bit less. I'm still trying to get the hang of not putting too much on, since I really had to work to do that with cheaper blushes. The first day I wore this I was out all day, and when I went home again I looked in the mirror and immediately noticed that the blush had lasted far better-I'm used to them disappearing by the end of the day. Finally, a great, flattering colour. I think it'd be good for summer and winter.
EDIT: it's 2 years later and I'm still using the exact same blush every day, and it doesn't seem to show any time of running out anytime soon. it's the only one I use because it's such a flattering colour, like a natural flush. My skin is very pale, for the record. this is my HG 4 lyfe.