Lancome Creme Radiance

3.9

on 7/14/2010 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I got this as part of the bump up with the latest Lancome gift. I use this to take off my makeup before using my cleanser. I love how little of the product you have to actually use and it foams up quite nicely. This splashes clean and doesn't leave a residue. This will last me a long time but I would buy it again.

on 6/27/2010 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Superb cleanser. I love the texture and how nicely it foams up. It leaves my skin so soft and clean without making it dry. It also never broke me out. I wouldn't say it's expensive, since you don't need a lot. Little goes a long way. I will buy it again.

on 6/9/2010 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Even though its pricey, I absolutely loves this cleanser. I was introduced to it earlier this year when I got an excellent deal on a Lancome makeup thingy. And I was given the bottle. And I have been using ever since, I just ran out and bought some more...I love it, it doesn't over dry my skin and my face feel and look clean, and a little goes a long way ....FYI I use the scrubber thingy that comes with that new L'oreal 360...lol

I have been using this cleanser for several months now and I'm in love with this! It leaves my skin extremely clean and refreshed. My skin never looked this good!

on 3/13/2010 12:57:00 AM

excellent. mature skin. excellent clean...nice packaging.
this is probably not a natural endorsed product..

I may have more breakouts after months of use.

on 3/6/2010 11:24:00 PM

I got this product for free which was in my gift with purchase promotion that they had. I really like it, it's a great cleanser. I have combination to dry skin also with a bit of sensitivity and redness. It works for me cause this product is for normal/combination skin. It's in a creamy consistency that quickly builds into a nice foam after applying it on your wet face. It smells like soap so for those of you that don't like strong smells this is a good product. It makes your skin feel REALLY CEAN and fresh. It gently removes makeup which is a bonus. This product is pricey though so this is the only reason that I will not repurchase it again!

I am in love with this cleanser. I bought this cleanser two weeks ago and have been using this morning and night. This takes all my makeup away and has helped me in getting rid of all the dead skin that my DDF glycolic 10% has been doing. I no longer have red irritated cheeks and dry patchy skin. Excellent product and will definitely purchase again.

on 1/17/2010 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is comparable to Estee Lauder's Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming cleanser except this is more expensive. You only use a tiny amount of product and it cleans & rinses just as well. Works great with a Clarisonic too.

on 1/15/2010 12:31:00 AM

People who have tried this and liked it MUST try the mouse version. It is so much better ! This one is good too, its the exact same thing but different form, but I find it harder to distribute around my face due to it being a creme. Great product, but perfer the mouse form. Also, this one is a bit more expensive I find as you have to use more product.

on 12/13/2009 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the only product that I have found that will completely remove my make up. I wear Studio Fix Fluid by Mac. I am not thrilled with the price, it is expensive for a cleanser.