April 16, 2014 | 975 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva la Juicy Fragrance Rollerball

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Tessalie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Who finishes a giant bottle of perfume nowadays? Not me! I hate buying giant $80 bottles of perfume, then moving on to the newest thing. Which is why I love, love, love this Rollerball!
Btw, the scent is also gorgeous:) The top notes are delectable, something like mangos, tropical fruit, with a splash of strawberry. The 'wild berry' note makes a huge appearance on me, and the sweet undertone (caramel) has a nutty edge (praline) that smells delicious after a while.
Staying power is fair, but with the convenient rollerball packaging, I can reapply whenever I want to!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by JordanMayTwigs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a sample from Sephora a while back.
And totally fell in love with it.

Last night I was at Sephora.
And desided to get the Roller Ball verision.
Just to keep with me.

So I smell nice and fresh throughout the day.
Unfortunately I just got wrist tattoos so I'm afraid to put the perfume on them.
Incase it stings.
But I will once there all healed!!

I like Viva La Juicy better than the original because it's more bright and fun.
It's not as boring to me.

Peace Love && Lipstick.
XOXOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Rabmonk006

bought this at Sephora, I was testing perfumes and I left to keep shopping... something on me smelled soooo good so I had to go back and figure out which it was... it was between this and Vera Wang Princess.. I liked both of them a lot but ended up buying this one. It smells really great :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by RaynaRawrXx

I bought this on Sephora online after smelling it at Macy's a while back..when I first smelled it from the bottle, I was kinda disappointed because it didn't smell how I remembered it did at the department store. But after you actually spray it on, it smells delicious! I just "rolled" some on a while ago and as time goes on, it gets a little muskier and more vanilla-y and caramel-y. yum! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by NurseKristen

YUMMY, I love this. It smells girly and sophisticated at the same time. I can smell that strawberry at the beginning, like remember those strawberry patch dolls when we were kids? OK I'm old, but it reminds me of those. Then I can smell it getting warmer as the time passes and it gets vanilla and caramel notes that I LOVE, but it is NOT overwhelming or too sweet. Not cloying at ALL. I really love this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by lavvy76549

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Viva La Juicy is a fun fragrance but it does not last long at all within minutes the smell is gone. I found myself reapplying during the day so I gave it to my daughter.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2008 2:11:00 PM More reviews by SpartanPrincess

If you like the original Juicy, you will definitely like Viva La Juicy. Nordstrom has it here in Seattle. It is a little heavier than the original Juicy though which I think is great since Juicy was nice, but a little too light for me. I'm testing out the staying power today and after 4 hours I can no longer smell is on my wrist but I can still smell it on my clothes. *Love* the pink box and the bottle too. Cute Juicy charms and a hot pink ribbon makes it look wonderful on display.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by bobaholic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this at the Juicy boutique at the Forums Shop in Vegas! If you love the original Juicy perfume, you would definitely love Viva la Juicy! It's sweet and yummy. It smells fruity at first, then the gardenia and vanilla comes out. You'll end up smelling like warm caramel towards the end, but it isn't so edibly gourmand. It wears nicely.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2008 1:57:00 AM More reviews by PRiNCESSMAHiNA

I saw this at the check out counter at Juicy Couture Ala Moana today and rubbed the sample on my wrist. "Not bad.."I thought, so I bought it as well. When I first smelled it I thought it smelled kind of like a car freshener...just the first whiff though! I fell in love with it after I wore it for awhile. The top notes are delicious, they smell like a strawberry tart, mangoes, and tropical flowers, with base notes of warm amber and musk (maybe a hint of patchouli? IDK...). I really have no idea what the fragrance notes are, but that's just what I smell. I don't think this is something I would wear everyday, but it would be nice to keep in my car and put it on if I were in a hurry. Unlike the original Juicy perfume, I don't think this is too overwhelming or sweet, and I doubt I will be using as a car freshener (like I use the first one for...)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by NWBecca

Like pp, I wouldn't call this scent unique, but I do really like it. The notes are: wild berries, honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, caramel and praline. When I first applied, it smelled like every other young, girly, fruity floral. However, it did become more interesting after a few minutes. Almost heavier/warmer or something (sorry, I'm terrible at describing scents,) but nowhere near headache inducing. Overall, it's a perfect inoffensive summer scent---it has just enough of *something* special to make it stand out.