September 23, 2014 | 911 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - AGE Smart multivitamin thermafoliant

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by marloes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This works wonders! It feels just like micradermabrasion on your skin and leaves it very smooth and glowing. I don't really notice the product heating up on my skin though.
I follow this with the multivitamin power recovery mask.
I can't say anything about the anti aging qualities of this product because i don't need that yet, so won't see improvements. But I do think it can prevent my skin from aging quite a bit :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2008 8:09:00 PM More reviews by AlexisMartinez84

I love how this product makes my skin glow, this is one product that will be a staple in cabinet for years to come!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 4:55:00 AM More reviews by ropey

This scrub will be a staple in my skincare routine for a long time... Finally a scrub that actually works! It heats up on your face as you use it and it feels pretty rough but once its washed off your skin is oh so smooth and glowing.
Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2008 1:42:00 PM More reviews by ZippitiDoDa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best face scrub I've ever used! Gotta love a product that delivers INSTANT gratification. So happy to have found it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2008 2:00:00 PM More reviews by ArtsyKyd

I just purchased this item today. And it works AMAZING! I have had microdermabrasions before and this stuff works just as well. After scrubbing in circular motions for about a minute, your face turns really raw and red. Just like a sun burn. But the vitamins help soothe the skin. It really leaves your skin looking radiant and extremely soft. Apply with a toner and moisturizer and you're good to go! A+! Will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

Newest addition to the AGE Smart line, this scrub is one of the best I've ever used. From the insert:

"...contains mechanical (silica, magnesium oxide and sodium bicarbonate) and chemical (lactic acid, salicylic acid and retinol) exfoliants to help stimulate cell turnover and accelerate cell renew rates..."

The consistency of this reminds me of Epidermix only thicker and more gel like. The scrubbies are about the same. Feels like baking soda or soft sand. You can use it either on damp or dry skin and I do both depending on how much 'foliating I need (damp = less, dry = more) If used on damp skin, it warms up but not uncomfortably so. If used dry it barely heats. Easy to spread around and massage in either way. Doesn't pull my skin too much even when dry. Only a nickel size is plenty to get a good scrub. Rinses really easy and doesn't dry out my face or leave it feeling tight at all!. Just leaves my face so incredibly soft, smooth and glowing I can't stop touching it. Comes in a 2.5 oz squeeze tube with flip top and retails for $48, but you can find it cheaper on the web. Definitely worth the price tag.

INGREDIENTS: PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, C20-40 Pareth-10, Silica, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Lactic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydrolyzed Oputia Ficus Indica Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil.

14 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No