Eucerin Calming Creme Daily moisturizer

4.6

Water , Glycerin , Cetyl Palmitate , Mineral Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Colloidal Oatmeal , Dimethicone , PEG-40 Stearate , Carbomer , Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol , DMDM Hydantoin , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This stuff saved my life. I'm 8 months pregnant and I itched so badly I'd resorted to taking 1/2 Benadryl (with my doctor's approval) to deal with the problem. Then my husband brought this and the matching body wash home for me. Voila! No more itchiness. Best of all, it's safe to use on children, doesn't have any steroids (hydrocortisone). I would have preferred a bottle with a pump, but the large squeeze tube had a bonus 25% extra. I also love that it's scent-free, so it doesn't interfere with perfumes. It lasts more than 24 hours, and there is no more breakthrough dryness or itchiness on larger areas like my legs.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Eucerin Calming Creme is a godsend! This time of year I get weird dry patches on my thighs and arms. After comparing a few items I decided to go with Eucerin since I have used their other products and have always been pleased. Within just a few days this product miraculously transformed my skin and I no longer have dry skin! I have no idea what's in this product but I love it and I'm going to keep on using it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this stuff! Like everyone else, I first purchased the 99 cent trial size for my purse. After trying it on my hands once, I used the rest of the tube for my legs, because I knew I planned on buying the full size the next day. Its ultra thick, and hydrating. Never greasy, or oily. It does absorb fast for a thick cream. If I use a thick glob it may take a minute or two to lose all tackiness, but if I use a normal pea to nickel size for my hands, it takes a few seconds to set. I have sensitive, pale skin that gets red or inflamed easily (especially my legs after shaving). I do feel this cream is calming to my sensitive red prone skin. The ingredients do not irritate my skin or cause a reaction of any sort. My skin soaks this stuff up, and it gets rid of any flaky or scaley skin. I love to use this as a massage cream on the feet. It makes my calluses buttery soft. Im a nail tech, and I use this on people for hand and foot massages. I love the fact its dermatologist recommended, and unscented. So many unscented products out there have a medicine or plastic scent. This one is truly unscented, for those of you out there with fragrance allergies. I love applying this after the shower, right before bed. I keep a tube in my car, in my purse, and at my house. One coating in the morning on the arms and legs should last until night. I re-apply after I wash my hands, but a little goes a long way with this cream. Highly recommended.

on 2/9/2009 11:27:00 PM

Without a doubt, something that you invariably want to have a tube of to have at hand, and in your kit (regardless of skin-type/condition, you're unlikely to regret this "basic" and even at .99c a tube at the drugstore, who can't afford to?). It seems fairly unremarkable, but considering that it does what it says...this is a well-worthwhile find, in all climatic conditions, too. Non-greasy and unobtrusive. Sweet!.

on 2/1/2009 6:42:00 PM

I love this stuff totally works tried ad true for my whole fam. generation to generation!

on 1/30/2009 11:03:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. i cant rave about it enough! i used this product all throughout winter in new york and boston (yeps, almost as cold as you can get) and it kept my face moisturized all day! it's a very basic moisturizer without the frills.. but definitely a star product!!! buy it.

ps. 99cent sample tubes are available at cvs and target and almost everywhere else! buy one and try it! you wont regret it for sure

on 1/13/2009 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Since the Winter season has begun, my hands and cuticles have felt so dry. I've tried to use everything that I usually use, but it doesn't seem quite as strong enough for this season. While at Target, I was looking through the mini travel sized lotions to carry in my handbag and I came across this. I must say it's been love at first apply. When my little trial size was used up, I bought the largest bottle they had and I'm currently half way through it. You only need to use just a small amount and Viola!: Immediate moisturization! My hands feel completely relieved of any dryness and itchiness. I also love that there's no over-powering perfume smell too.

on 12/1/2008 11:58:00 PM

I bought this after our first snow fall. My hands have had a red rash on them from the dry weather. This is creamy and moisturizing and it helps my hands heal while I sleep. I apply it every night and morning. It's gentle and I feel pampered after I use it. It's cheap and I found it at Walmart.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love the creme. It is expensive. Around $10 for a 14oz tube. But it is the only thing that I can use on my dry skin and the only thing that I can use on my son who has eczema. I have been using it on him since he was a newborn and just started using it on myself recently. Lotions do not work on me at all. This is the only creme that I have found that actually keeps my skin moisturized all day. We probably go through a 14oz in 6-8 weeks.