October 25, 2014 | 1168 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Calming Creme Daily moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Rainbowapple

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Without a doubt, something that you invariably want to have a tube of to have at hand, and in your kit (regardless of skin-type/condition, you're unlikely to regret this "basic" and even at .99c a tube at the drugstore, who can't afford to?). It seems fairly unremarkable, but considering that it does what it says...this is a well-worthwhile find, in all climatic conditions, too. Non-greasy and unobtrusive. Sweet!.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by 2lovealot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this stuff totally works tried ad true for my whole fam. generation to generation!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by pinkedgloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. i cant rave about it enough! i used this product all throughout winter in new york and boston (yeps, almost as cold as you can get) and it kept my face moisturized all day! it's a very basic moisturizer without the frills.. but definitely a star product!!! buy it.

ps. 99cent sample tubes are available at cvs and target and almost everywhere else! buy one and try it! you wont regret it for sure

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by bettygrrl23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Since the Winter season has begun, my hands and cuticles have felt so dry. I've tried to use everything that I usually use, but it doesn't seem quite as strong enough for this season. While at Target, I was looking through the mini travel sized lotions to carry in my handbag and I came across this. I must say it's been love at first apply. When my little trial size was used up, I bought the largest bottle they had and I'm currently half way through it. You only need to use just a small amount and Viola!: Immediate moisturization! My hands feel completely relieved of any dryness and itchiness. I also love that there's no over-powering perfume smell too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this after our first snow fall. My hands have had a red rash on them from the dry weather. This is creamy and moisturizing and it helps my hands heal while I sleep. I apply it every night and morning. It's gentle and I feel pampered after I use it. It's cheap and I found it at Walmart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2008 9:39:00 AM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the creme. It is expensive. Around $10 for a 14oz tube. But it is the only thing that I can use on my dry skin and the only thing that I can use on my son who has eczema. I have been using it on him since he was a newborn and just started using it on myself recently. Lotions do not work on me at all. This is the only creme that I have found that actually keeps my skin moisturized all day. We probably go through a 14oz in 6-8 weeks.