August 1, 2014 | 1960 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - brightening eyeshadow quad - drama

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by xnightstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

For only $1, the quality of the shadows are great! (except the white one, it's really paste-y looking). The gray with a lot of silver shimmer is my favorite color of the quad :] The one problem is the packaging. The case is a cheap plastic so it could break easily and the sponge applicator it comes with really really scratches the eyelid (that's what makeup brushes are for!) Overall, I like this product <3

Edit: Knocked off 1 lippie because lately they have A LOT of fallout. My under eye also has silver glitter everywhere. I have to put a tissue under my eye when applying these eyeshadows (especially the one next to the white)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by kelseyca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best and only makeup product I use! I don't really mess around with makeup in the morning, I usually just wash my face and put a little gray eyeshadow and chapstick on. This product is only a buck, so I figured I can afford to experiment a little with it. WOW! It goes on really smoothly, and lasts pretty much all day. I don't even use primer. The black is a little dark for my skin, and the white isn't really noticeable, but the light and darker gray blend together really well for a light smokey eye. The black can be used as eyeliner. I've been using this religiously for months. I would definitely recommend it! It looks great.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by elloshort

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This quad is only $1 so repurchasing it is not a problem.

The colors are of okay quality and great for you to keep in your bag for a quick smokey eye.

The white is very pathetic and not pigmented at all, while the other three are absolutely amazing for the price.

So basically you're paying for an eyeshadow trio and its okay.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this for christmas & for a dollar I really like it! There are four colors, white, dark glittery gray, black, & light silver color. I don't use the white much, it's not very pigmented, but the other 3 colors are good! It's great to put in your purse for on the go makeup touches!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by heathersmakeupaddiction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Who would've known??? I can't live without these quads! I have 3 colors: Drama, Noveau Neutrals, and Silver Lining. I love all three of them to bits. Some bits of the eyeshadows get a little loose when you dip your brush in, and it may get a little messy, but it is so worth it! They are soo pigmented, and I have never had a better white color (or black for that matter). I use the sparkly dark gray over my plain black liners to give them that extra pizzaz!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by crystalxo101

I bought this at target and it's okay to me. It seems like once you put it on it smudges a bit and kind of like tones down on the color. For only a dollar its really good though, so you should try it out anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by bloou

This is one of the more pigmented quads from ELF. I like this a lot. The star of this quad would probably be the darker grey shade (the one next to the white)- smooth and pigmented, but my favorite would have to be the matte white. It is so hard to find a matte white shade that is affordable. Also, it is more pigmented than you'd expect so a little goes a long way. The silver shade would have to be the least pigmented in the quad, but still pigmented enough. The black is amazing as well! It goes on pigmented and matte with a touch of sparkle. This is a great quad to have from ELF!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by RoxxyG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with this quad, super pigmented, beautifully complimenting and so easy to wear.

Packaging is on the cheap side, but then the product is a cheap item, but don't let that fool you. This is a favourite of mine to reach for when I am not sure what I want to do colourwise.

I don't even think the sparkle is too much for daytime at all, I have worn it and felt it looks pretty and nice during the day too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For something that cost $1. this quad has great pigmentation and great for a smokey eye look. i like how it's so small and convenient. I just put it my makeup bag that i keep in my purse so I can do a quick and simple look on the go. I will buy this again :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd bought their duos in the past recently and loved their white eyeshadow. Its so matte yet so bright- perfect to highlight your brow bone. So when I saw this quad earlier today I had to get it for the white one as a back up. The gray shimmery one is my favorite of the 2 grays by far- its so glam. The more you layer it the more shimmer and darker shade you get. The black is very pigmented also and can compete with my hard candys liqourice or macs carbon. The softer gray is so so- not really as noticeable on me so I doubt I'll really be using it other than to perhaps make the more shimmery one more gray and lighter. You can't go wrong for the price- stock up ladies its worth it!