Bulgari Jasmin Noir

3.9

very sexy, warm, mature fragrance. great for " night-out" or good for work- don't spray too much!! less is always more!!-I think this is Bvlgari's finest perfume ssoo far!

I don't get much "jasmine" from this scent. To me it is overpoweringly gardenia (which is fine, because I adore gardenias.) It's a very strong scent, so one light spritz will do. I don't want to say it's an "old" or "mature" fragrance, but it certainly isn't "young". Something of a chemical note. Not for everyday wear. I like it, but it's not essential to my collection.

I love this perfume! Received it as a gift from a co-worker who was in Venice and although I can't speak very much about how much it smells like Jasmine - I LOVE IT.

Very classy and long lasting, although I think it might be heavy for some I love it for work especially when I have and important meeting and need a little confidence boost.

I truly can't understand how this perfume can get negative reviews!!! Truly amazing, sensual and very chic.... I am constantly asked what I am wearing. People love it! Definately 5 lippies!!!!

Complex stuff. At first spritz, I'm not a fan of the sap and licorice and "greenness". It smells kind of sour to me. But after it dries and settles down it's a nice soft warm fragrance. It may not be for everyone, but I suggest giving it a chance to develop before deciding. It "ends" completely different than it "starts".

Notes:
Top Notes: Green Sap and Gardenia Petals
Heart Notes: Sambac Jasmine Absolute and Satiny Almond
Base Notes: Precious wood, Licorice and Tonka Bean Absolute

1.7 oz. EDP, 2.5 oz. Body Lotion, 2.5 oz. Bath and Shower Gel
Bought this tonight at the Duty Free ga\la 20% off, I had wanted it ,love it great smell and long lasting, I smelled a lot of fragrances just bought one, very nice,♥

I think the name is too passionate for this inobedient,weak and meek jasmine with a medicinal opening. The only 'noir' aspect is the bottle, but I don't think the juice lives up to it.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Went on complex and nicely blended, with herb-like edges to the florals. But the jasmine played it's evil trick on me and spoiled itself. This never blew up into the full-bore mothball scent I usually get with Jasmine, but it had the edge the whole time, ruining what started as a layered creamy tropical. In the end, the faint edge of mothballs was just too much for me. I need to stop trying to find a jasmine that works for me, I guess.

Neither particularly "jasmin" nor "noir,"it's a lovely, soft, warm, close-to-the-skin scent that works well during the day in cold weather, and works for evening as well. Rather than jasmine, I get mainly tonka, licorice, soft woods (notes that I generally like so I don't mind the lack of prominent jasmine).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I don't get any jasmine in this. Jasmin Noir was very earthy and animalic, mostly woods on me, musk, and even a garlic note at times. Very tenacious and morphs into huge sillage. Overall, a scrubber for me. Love the bottle though, the classic Bvlgari bottle, and the body cream jar.

Popular Fragrances