August 31, 2014 | 993 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Yoshi3329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not a dancer, a flip-flop wearer, a laborer, and I don't like going around barefoot and my feet are tore-up! My problem is my tore up feet are genetic, really. I got my feet from my father and his look a mess! My sister has his feet too and she does nothing but game all day and her feet are ravished! I don't know how considered she just sits all day. Everyone else in my family just (mother, half sisters) feet are just the daintiest little things in the world.

My feet were always peeling, dry, thick, and calloused. This stone however has cured me of all that! I use this stone wet (in the shower) or dry. This is the reason why I don't have to get pedicures.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Thena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is much better than a traditional pumice stone. My bar is the all purple extra coarse bar. I use it 2-3 times a week or whenever I wear open heeled shoes. It does a good job of removing the dead cells and I notice my callouses are smaller and softer. The Sally SA told me she used this on her skin, so I tried doing it very lightly on my legs to exfoliate them. It did a very good job of it too! But you have to be careful as it can be very rough on the skin. It does disintegrate over time, but it's been two months for me and it barely has a dent. It's a cheap, effective product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by phunkyphreak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great cheap foot scrubber. I like that is is dual sided and easy to use. My feet feel good after I use it and like that it is a good size it lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by strangechild

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My feet have never been softer than when I started using Mr. Pumice. I apply True Blue Spa walnut shell foot scrub from B&BW and then use the bar ridge side first, then smooth. I find applying the scrub first cuts down on the degradation of the bar, and leaves no little granules behind. My feet never feel raw or overworked and are totally smooth everywhere. I follow this up with some B&BW shea foot cream and a pair of socks and my feet are always ready for sandals.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

As a confessed makeup junkie, the minute I hear or read a rave about anything beauty and health related, I'm ready to seek it.
I purchased 2 of these on eBay, paid about $5USD including shipping to Australia. At first inspection when they arrived, it was a lot lighter then I imagined, and I immediately thought these will dissolve in no time once used.
Anyways, I kept one for myself, and gave one to my aunty. I dont have much callus on my body, I use these on my feet in the shower, it is amazing!!! A lot of pumice stones are hard and abrasive, these are gentle and only removes what is needed leaving my feet feeling rather smooth, instead of scratched.
I always thought this will dissolve quickly, but I have been using this for a while, it does have a dent in it, but it's lasted longer then I gave it credit for. When I compared this with my old Pumice stone/bar, it made me really sick! My old Pumice stone was dirty from month of scrapping my feet, cause its a stone it doesn't dissolve, soo all the dirt and dead skin stick to the air bubble and crevices soo disgusting (I'm sorry for the info!) This none of that problem.
I know in the USA this is really cheap, wish we had it here is Australia, even at the inflated eBay price of $2.50USD, I still found this worthwhile!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

MUA has never steered me wrong. This is great for daily or weekly use, but if you have particularly stubborn or cracked heels, you may want the extra-corase version. I run this over my heels a few times a week when I am in the shower, and it keeps them sandal-ready.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This bar seems to be an OMG product and honestly I don't see what's the big deal. It only smooths my feet in some places and leaves other spots dry. It's an ok product especially for 1.97, but for the rave reviews... It's a little over rated/ over exaggerated.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by estherde

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can't live without it - have battled rough, damaged heels for years. Not anymore! Mr. Pumice solved my heel problem immediately!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is pretty awesome. I like to go barefoot a lot around the house, outside with my dog, etc. So my heels get beat up and callused pretty quickly, and I need a good product to eliminate that roughness to make my heels smooth. I bought this at Sally Beauty after seeing that this was the same thing that my pedicure person had used to make my feet so soft. I have had this at home for months and let me tell you that it lasts a long time, and is effective at handling the most beat-up of feet! I usually use this about once a week in the shower, and put a little body wash on it before scrubbing my feet. I do use both ends of this, and find that both ends are necessary. This is a cheap product to get at Sally, and your feet will thank you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

Love this! I always make sure to use it when I'm in the shower and it keeps my feet from *cringe* snagging against my bed sheets!!! LOL No really though, it works great. Mr Pumice along with a little unrefined shea butter and your feet will feel like they did in Kindergarten in no time.