Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

An okay mascara, I guess. The brush is a bit big and it almost always gets on my eyelids. :/ I prefer Loreal voluminous.

on 9/21/2014 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I have naturally long lashes so this worked perfectly for me! My mum also has tries this product before, she has very short lashes and it was brilliant for her too. My everyday mascara!

on 9/21/2014 12:39:00 AM

Mascaras come and go and it's fun to try them all, high-end, low-end and in between... that was me until I discovered this one - it's a winner.

Thick full lashes - Tick
Lengthening - Tick
Looks like false lashes - Tick
True Black - Tick
Lasts all day - Tick
No clumping and flaking - Tick

It's a keeper and I will be repurchasing this time and time again, my close second is the Falsies in the purple tube by Maybelline.

This is my go-to mascara for a few years now. It is simply the best drugstore mascara I have ever used. My lashes are straight and I stopped using my eyelash curler because I think it looks better/more curled using the mascara alone. It really opens my eyes up! I never thought I'd stop using a curler but now my lashes look better and its one less step. I love the volume and length I get from this. I will keep buying for sure!

on 9/15/2014 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I am a big fan of eyelashes, so of course I am someone who will be interested in mascaras and trying out different kinds. This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. I love the way it makes my eyelashes look. I think the wand is nice, although I wish it was a little big bigger. I use the glam black and non-waterproof. I bought the water proof one by accident before and its just so hard to get off and if you mess up and it dried, well, then that's not so good. I wash my face several times a day so sometimes I reapply my makeup and in doing so I must have non-waterproof mascara.

Would I buy this product again or recommend to a friend? -Yes! :)

on 8/29/2014 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Based upon the name of this product, you would think that it would give you really long looking voluminous lashes. It does provide volume but not to the great extent upon which it claims. Nonetheless, this mascara is still a pretty good one. However, I don't think I will ever end up buying it again. As, I simply don't consider it to be a must-have.

on 8/26/2014 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Average mascara. Clumps a bit and is a bit flaky. I'm looking for a better drug store mascara

on 8/24/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this mascara is AMAZING! i bought this at a makeup sale and everytime i go to a makeup sale i make a point of buying this mascara.
i already have naturally long eyelashes but i like wearing mascara for special occassions, and this stuff is the BEST!
doesn't clump, good to layer up and lasts for ages!
I've also used the waterproof version of this, but that one clumps more and isn't that easy to layer.

One of the best layering mascaras. It doesn't clump. Easy to apply, two, or three coats and you're done. Excellent beginner mascara or for straight lashes. The key is to separate as you move straight up. Do not zig zag.

on 8/19/2014 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara. It really volumizes and brings out the best in my lashes. Highly recommended