April 18, 2014 | 1993 users online

Palettes - Kat Von D - Ludwig Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by cherrytruffle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the colors, the blendability and it does not fade throughout the day. KVD eye shadows are my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Man, do I LOVE this palette!! This is my very first purchase from Kat Von D's makeup line. This palette is truly amazing because it has all my favorite colors. The shades are perfectly coordinated. You can create endless looks with this palette. I was a skeptic at first because I thought the colors weren't going to be pigmented, but lo and behold I was wrong. This palette is perfect for any skintone. I happen to be NC40 and this looks so good! Not only are the eyeshadows pigmented, they're also blendable.They stay on for hours. I find myself reaching for this palette 3-5 times a week. I bought one as a back-up. I hope it doesn't discontinue. I haven't purchased the other palettes, but I'm sure they're as perfect as this : )

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by felonydog

I bought this after reading MA reviews on it. I love the colors in there and especially how well they show up. I have a few green eye shadows and they seem to fade out really bad, not these. The only thing I don't like about the Kat Von D is it's really oily, but I think that's why it stays so well. If you aren't cursed with oily skin it should be fine. If I use only this palette I seem to get some zits near my eyes, but if I use these with a different brand as my base color it isn't a problem. I think this was a really good price with awesome packaging and real color punch with staying power, but I don't use it all the time either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

This is my first pallet from the Kat Von D collection ! I got thus over a yr ago and use it all the time the eyeshadows in this pallet are so pretty from black , greens , brown , coppers and hilights I love this pallet I like the texture of the shadows they stay true to tone all day and I love the it comes in the box and love the way it looks ! The only thing I don't like about them is the eyeshadow applicators it comes w , you can't do anything w them at all !!!!! And the Pallet is kinda hard to open I've cracked my acrylic nails trying to get it to open ! Lol but I guess it's better than getting eyeshadow all over my makeup back !!! Overall I would buy this again when Im done w these but it seemlike it will be awhile before I get some more cause these seem to last !!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by madisonxlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this palette. It has by FAR the most gorgeous colors Kat has ever created! It's PERFECT for GREEN EYES. It makes my eyes pop. The colors are nicely pigmented. It's great for smokey eye lovers! The packaging it gorgeous, it makes you feel like your opening up a treasure chest. The only downside I had with this palette is, shortly after I bought the product- the black crumbled and broke out of the tin. One downside to this product, is that it seems really really really soft, as far as the formula goes. The colors seem to break off easily on mine. And, it is a little too expensive, [paid 37 at Sephora] but over-all it's a wonderful palette and recommend it to everyone who loves coppers, greens, browns and blacks!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by bellastellae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this palette! I don't use the two green shadows much (although I should), but I use the rest almost everyday for a great neutral look. I love that these colors -- varying shades of coppery brown, warm gold and rose -- are neutral but interesting. I definitely want to buy more Kat Von D palettes.

The application is also very very silky smooth. Love it. The color applies extremely well too. I haven't tried that many eyeshadow brands, but I'm sure this is one of the best. I like the application better than Urban Decay, I know that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 7:04:00 AM More reviews by amandaboop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this palette!!! First off, the packaging is soooo pretty! I love the feel of the outside of the package. Second, the colours are amazing! I love green shadows and the browns I use everyday for work. The quality and pigmentation of these shadows is amazing as well!!! It only takes one swipe of the finger to get full colour and they last aalllll day! I am for sure getting more of these palettes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

Beautiful palette. Great colors that all work together. Has everything you need. Shadow, liner, brow powder. Every color is stunning. There's not one color I don't like. You could either go dramatic or neutral with this palette. So this is perfect for traveling. The shadows are soft and pigmented and last all day. The packaging is so cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by AMoralityEgg

Absolutely the best eyeshadow palette I've ever owned. The colors are impeccably coordinated and the quality is extremely high. These are some of the most intensely pigmented shadows I've ever used. I love the packaging too, especially the mirror inside the case. While it is a tad pricey, for the quality and versatility of the colors, it can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

WOW! I really love this palette. You get 8 well matched, pigmented, soft, blendable eyeshadows that you can mix and match to create a wide range of looks. I would definitely be able to take this on a trip and not worry about any other eyeshadows. I like how the black and brown shades are matte but still highly blendable. Also, the brown e/s (Leather) is my perfect brow filler shade. The packaging is really pretty, a bit hard to open but that's not a big deal. I love how it's so sleek and easily stored. The small brushes included are great for lining but I wouldn't use them for anything else. It also comes with a big mirror which is very useful. If I ever had to re-purchase I wouldn't think twice about doing so.