July 30, 2014 | 1224 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Enough Buff

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color of this lipstick is a nice and natural apricot-y nude, but unfortunately it just seems to refuse to apply onto my lips. It doesn't glide on well and seems really hard in the tube, and to get it to show up I have to swipe it back and forth multiple times. When it does show up, it clings to any dry flakes, even after exfoliating.

ROP for pics++

As nice as it looks.... continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the first lipstick I ever bought because I'm more of a lip gloss person. I got this because I saw an ad and the lipstick looked very pretty and natural looking. When I put it on it was creamy and was a nice nude color but of course it looked better on the ad and more glossy and shiny. I'm assuming they put a gloss on her lips, and of course its all airbrushed too. So I think next time ill try putting on a gloss on top. I'm gonna try my revlon beyond natural gloss in peach cause I think the colors similiar. Also it dosent last very long on me i have to keep reapplying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Amscee

I would not buy this again because I have a lipstick with a very similar colour that is my all-time favourite, Maybelline's Moisture Extreme Lip Color in Buttercup (unfortunately, the shade is now discontinued). The colour is a very nice peacy nude with yellowy undertones and has the tiniest hint of shimmer, but the shimmer does not appear on the lips. The colour looks nice in the tube, but it is very sheer on the lips, and not very glossy. It lasts quite long, but fades a bit and it can also be quite drying. However, it was on sale for $5 in a sale bin at Shoppers Drug Mart, and I had a five dollar credit for Revlon, so I paid nothing for it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by ingrid88

So disappointing. It's so sheer and it's too orangey. Makes my teeth look yellow! eww

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by bailuli

Out of all the Revlon lip products i've been buying (including a bunch of Lustrous l/s, colorstay lip colors, and Rimmel lipsticks), i would say this is the only Revlon one that disappoint me the most.

The color is a very pretty nude color that by default should work as well as the other Lustrous lipsticks i have. it SHOULD be creamy and pigmented. Instead this is the only one that is not at all pigmented. It goes super sheer on my lips so that the color never ended up showing (as my lips are medium to pigmented). Unlike the other lustrous l/s, this one isn't super creamy either. It also seems to keep skipping the lines on my lips, so my lips have weird verticle blotches of l/s color, no color, and line. overall just very odd. I'm keeping it because it's not AWFUL, but i really don't see myself reaching for this at all.

Instaed i have Nude Velvet (Lustrous) and Smooth Nude (colorstay lipstick), and I know I'll be reaching those two far more (Smooth Nude is closer to Just Enough Buff shade).

I'm NC25 asian with medium to pigmented lips, for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by tahitian11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this a while back as one of my 1st drugstore l/s. I know, I must have been sleeping under a rock or something, but I wear lip gloss rather than lipstick about 99% of the time. I love the color. I have moderately pigmented lips, so it does take a few swipes or more to make the color show up, as the formula is quite sheer. I tend to like sheer formulas, though. On it's own, it's nothing special, but paired with other colors to tone them down, it's great! It's also super-moisturizing and cheap!, which I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2009 8:35:00 AM More reviews by ijen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like the shade, very nude, but still a little too much pink on for my skin. Got this so I could do nude lips with smokey eyes. I think I definitely need a gloss to make this come together.

Got it for $8.99 CND, and I don't think it's worth that much.
Found the packaging hard to open and the lipstick cap hard to pull off. (Which is probably good in retrospect so it doesn't open in my bag and lipstick everything up.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this sheer nude shade. It's very flattering. Looks great paired with a smoky brown eye.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Too sheer and just wasn't the right color for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by sillywahine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this color on Halle Berry's lips on a magazine ad and thought to myself, "I have to have this!!" It is the most prettiest peachy shade I have seen! But if course, advertisements are not always accurate. While it does look way more coral/peachy on Halle's lips, it appears more muted on mines. Well maybe the fact that I'm Asian and she's African American makes a difference...! None the less I still think this is a great product. Many times when you get a nude-y colored lipstick, chances are that the more you apply, the more paler and dead you look right? But not with this one! I apply my carmex, and put this on like regular chapstick! 3 times across lower lip, 3 times across upper lip...I guess it's not very pigmented that's why....but its really creamy and feels very moist on my lips. Will repurchase until something better comes along!