December 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

Sunscreen - Biore - UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ [REFORMULATED 2014]

See http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=174845/UV-Perfect-Face-Milk-SPF-50+-PA++++-%28New-2014%29/Biore/Sunscreen for the reformulated version of this product as of spring 2014

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by WaikikiGoddess

For the most part, I love this sunscreen. It has amazing coverage and doesn't exacerbate my melasma. I love the way it feels on my skin; like velvet. I don't get any white cast. It doesn't make me a shiny greaseball - in fact, it's very matte. I like the bottle it comes it. I remove it with baby oil, which works great. What I don't like is that sometimes it can make my face look very dry. Also, the bottle size is tiny (30mL, I think). It's worth it because it's a great sunscreen, but when I first saw the size I was like o_O. I definitely plan on getting this again. I first bought this from Bobodave, but I think I'm going to repurchase from Adambeauty (if he every gets it back in stock). I do want to try the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence, too. Overall, a wonderful sunscreen. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by ic3fall

I've gone through 3 bottles of this and this is really my HG sunscreen. I have a major oily face and nothing I've tried really helps so my expectations are mild. This sunscreen helps control a bit of the shine, which is waaaaay more than what other sunscreens do. There is alcohol in this thing, but it doesn't irritate my skin. It applies smooth like a primer which is a plus! I have acne prone skin that is quite sensitive so I'm lucky this product works fine for me :) For the price I think it's a very reasonable product which delivers more than what some expensive brands promise! Value for money :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this sunscreen! It was around $200NT at Cosmed and I heard good things about this sunscreen from my friend. I like that it has dimethicone in it because it gives the face a very smooth matte finish; you won't need a primer with this! It also helps to even out the skintone, though it does give a slight white cast. It's very watery and lightweight and doesn't have any nasty chemical smell. The only thing I don't like is that there seems to be quite a bit of alcohol; you can smell a little bit of it and it also shows flakes significantly if your face isn't properly moisturized. Other than that I would definitely stock up when I can get my hands on it again!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdie_ca

I have very oily t-zone and always have problems finding food sunscreens for face. This problem was worsen by 10 folds when I travel to the hot and moist Asia. None of my facial product with SPF lasted more than 10 min there. I went to the closest convenience/drug store I could find and bought a tube of Biore and have been using it on my face every day since. It spreads well, leaves no residue, does not grease up my face, wear exceptionally well under foundation, and survive sweat and sebum like no sunscreen from US or Europe. The smaller hard plastic tube is much better than many thin plastic tube used by US sunscreen. And the price was very reasonable. Before I came back to the US, these are the only things I brought back.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by jckdc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is best sunscreen I've ever found for very oily skin. Better than murad on me. I bought through a japanese seller on amazon and got the product in 2 weeks roughly -- very reasonable. And well-priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by karenex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Super mate sunscreen with high SPF and protection against UVA rays. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by soniaemily

**EDIT** Stopped using this because I think it's clogging my pores on my nose causing little red/white bumps. I get really sweaty on my nose (eew) so maybe it constricts it too much? Maybe?

**EDIT** It's a physical sunscreen so we only need a pea size amount for the whole face! (as instructed by dermtv.com - check out this very informative dermatologist's channel) I usually dab 5 pea size spots around my face (forehead, both cheeks, nose and chin) and spread it all over my face to be on the safe side as a pea size just doesn't feel enough (paranoid). Manufactures really should start instructing dosages based on their ingredients list.

Best oil control sunscreen I have ever used! Excellent make up base and keeps me pretty much oil free for most of the day! This review is for the Perfect Face Milk (sebum absorbing power). I previously used Shiseido sunscreen, the ones in the blue bottles with the orange cap. I used that for the last 3 years daily and in desperation picked this Biore sunscreen because I ran out of my shiseido one.

Only thing I don't like is that it stings my eyes a little, but that's only because I get right in there all over my eye area when applying sunscreen. Also it makes my undereyes dry so I might need a different one or continue with my shiseido for my undereye area alone which works great keeping the area moisturised and protected. The oil control of this is too awesome to pass! I might try Kiehl's undereye moisturiser with SPF30 for this predicament since my Kiehl's avocado is running low and it would be a 2 in 1 without needing to purchase another sunscreen. All in all, amazing make up base and oil control sunscreen for normal/combination skin type.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by alt629

I've bought this several times since the beginning of the year, and I really like it. It goes on oily feeling but takes only a few minutes to absorb into skin. Not a bad makeup primer either. In the humid summers, you are probably safe to skip the moisturizer and primer with this. Winter, you may have to add moisturizer depending on your skin and where you live. My skin is pretty dry though, so of course YMMV. I am pretty acne prone as well and have not had a problem with this breaking me out at all. There is no white cast unless I try to use it on my hands... then for some reason it dries whitish. The price is really great too, especially when compared with Anessa and Sofina. I also have gone through a bottle of the brightening version in the pink bottle, which is very comparable - just comes out more iridescent/pearly which is not really noticeable to me on my face, esp after makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by SingleBell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have tried some different oil- free base and they are either too sticky or too soggy. However, after using this one, I am totally pleased now. The coverage is really smooth (as if there weren't any cream on my face) but its effect is still great. My skin isnt too good due to blackhead, whitehead and clogged pore... but at least with this product, my foundation coverage seems blend better with my real skin, making my face look smooth naturally. But because it is sunscreen so I'm not sure if I can use it at night. I may try to find another product with the same effect for night make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! I ordered it from overseas and the price inc. postage was very reasonable compared to the price of high street sunscreens in the U.K. The bottle seems small but the product seems to last very well. What can I say - this is wonderful at providing spf 50 and a matte base for my make up. I might occasionally use a serum or moisturiser underneath, but I tend to find that when it's sunny and I work out doors, that I use this straight on top of clean skin and it works very well. I only put one application on in the morning, then powder and bronzer, and I'm good for the day. So so pleased that I was rec'd this by the skincare board. Using this has made a huge difference to my skincare routine.