Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ [REFORMULATED 2014]

4.1

BHT

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can picture most women liking this. It has a thin, light consistency, non offensive smell, and doubles as a primer to *those that are partial to silicone primers*. Due to this, with my oily skin, this does not work well under my makeup contrary to most of the reviewers! If you aren't a fan of silicone/slip -like primers like myself underneath your makeup, I would not recommend this. Due to this, I'm going back to Shiseido sunscreen which doesn't leave my skin feeling so slippery like Biore, making my makeup slide right off my face within hours.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use this sunscreen after my beloved Sofina - Perfect UV (UV cut milk Extra Block) SPF 50 + PA +++ got discontinued.

Pros:
- It has PA+++. SPF only block UVB rays, which can cause skin-related cancers. Only PA or PD are the measures of block UVA rays, which causes skin aging and skin darkening. Don't fall for nowadays marketing scheme about high SPF will prevent aging. It's not absolutely true!
- It controls shine on oily skin so well that I would recommend non-oily skin ladies stay away from this sunscreen. It really sucks up all oil from your skin and leaves a very matte effect once it dries up. (guess this can be a con as well)
- It hasn't broken me out yet. I've only been using it for a few weeks. I will update this review after a few months

Cons:
- It's expensive in my opinions consider the amount I get from the package.
- Hard to find. I bought it from amazon and it took 2 weeks to arrive.
- Can be drying if you don't have oily skin.

I like this project so far. But the ultimate test would be summer time. So I will keep you ladies posted.

Updates on 08/05/2013
I've tried other French, American and Japanese brands of sunscreen and still coming back to this one esp during summer. After two years of using it, it's proven that it won't break me out. If you happen to be in Asia, go to any Watsons or drugstore and it dirt cheap. :)

A beautiful sunscreen. Never thought I was would use the two words in the same sentence. I used to be a sunscreen-phobe. All the ones that I had tried in the past were oily, greasy, left a white cast, or broke me out. I've been using Retin A, and my skin has definitely become more sensitive to the sun, so my search for a daily sunscreen began. I was using Sofina for a while (which is also great, but the one I like was being discontinued) and I decided to order the Biore after watching a youtube review from Mr Dizzy Bubbles (great channel btw! she gives very honest feedback), and I'm so glad I did! As many have mentioned before, this works GREAT as a primer, as it really does control my oil. However, it does leave a slight white cast. But it's a small price to pay since I'm loving the SPF 50+ PA+++ (which I was told meant that it was more broader spectrum?). It stings a bit upon application (but I think that's more attributed to the Retin A), but it goes away quickly. I remove it at night with my Ponds Cold Cream.

Been using this product for more than a year. The best sunscreen which I have ever used. Matt and actually helps in oil control I feel. It does leave a whitish film if not spread throughoutly enough.

But this only comes in one size and with the amount which i used daily, on my face and neck etc, i run out of this pretty fast. Should have a bigger bottle!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

For the most part, I love this sunscreen. It has amazing coverage and doesn't exacerbate my melasma. I love the way it feels on my skin; like velvet. I don't get any white cast. It doesn't make me a shiny greaseball - in fact, it's very matte. I like the bottle it comes it. I remove it with baby oil, which works great. What I don't like is that sometimes it can make my face look very dry. Also, the bottle size is tiny (30mL, I think). It's worth it because it's a great sunscreen, but when I first saw the size I was like o_O. I definitely plan on getting this again. I first bought this from Bobodave, but I think I'm going to repurchase from Adambeauty (if he every gets it back in stock). I do want to try the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence, too. Overall, a wonderful sunscreen. Will buy again.

I've gone through 3 bottles of this and this is really my HG sunscreen. I have a major oily face and nothing I've tried really helps so my expectations are mild. This sunscreen helps control a bit of the shine, which is waaaaay more than what other sunscreens do. There is alcohol in this thing, but it doesn't irritate my skin. It applies smooth like a primer which is a plus! I have acne prone skin that is quite sensitive so I'm lucky this product works fine for me :) For the price I think it's a very reasonable product which delivers more than what some expensive brands promise! Value for money :D

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this sunscreen! It was around $200NT at Cosmed and I heard good things about this sunscreen from my friend. I like that it has dimethicone in it because it gives the face a very smooth matte finish; you won't need a primer with this! It also helps to even out the skintone, though it does give a slight white cast. It's very watery and lightweight and doesn't have any nasty chemical smell. The only thing I don't like is that there seems to be quite a bit of alcohol; you can smell a little bit of it and it also shows flakes significantly if your face isn't properly moisturized. Other than that I would definitely stock up when I can get my hands on it again!

I have very oily t-zone and always have problems finding food sunscreens for face. This problem was worsen by 10 folds when I travel to the hot and moist Asia. None of my facial product with SPF lasted more than 10 min there. I went to the closest convenience/drug store I could find and bought a tube of Biore and have been using it on my face every day since. It spreads well, leaves no residue, does not grease up my face, wear exceptionally well under foundation, and survive sweat and sebum like no sunscreen from US or Europe. The smaller hard plastic tube is much better than many thin plastic tube used by US sunscreen. And the price was very reasonable. Before I came back to the US, these are the only things I brought back.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is best sunscreen I've ever found for very oily skin. Better than murad on me. I bought through a japanese seller on amazon and got the product in 2 weeks roughly -- very reasonable. And well-priced.

Super mate sunscreen with high SPF and protection against UVA rays. Love it!

Top Rated Biore Products