Ecotools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Bamboo

on 8/13/2011 1:41:00 AM

I love this brush!! It's really soft and it draws thin and thick lines, very well. I would happily buy like 18 more of these :)

on 8/6/2011 5:45:00 AM

I was recommended this product by a friend who has amazing eyeliner every time I see her so I just had to pick this up. It was only $7.99AUD and pretty affordable from Priceline. First of all it catches your eye with all the 'cruelty free' and 'made from recycled materials', and it looks like it is a very good condition in the packaging as well. Oh, and I forgot to mention that the packaging is resealable, but that's sort of stupid because I'll be using it and not leaving it in the package. So I got home and was so excited to try it out, until I couldn't open the package... But eventually I did, and the bristles are so soft and the angle is perfect. It's very light to hold and is great for gel eyeliner or even brows. The annoying thing is that the width of the brush is too wide so it's hard to draw a small angle. I would usually use this brush for dramatic eyeliner and a different eyeliner brush for thin, simple eyeliner. Also, there's no fall out! Overall it is a good product, I recommend it!

on 7/30/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this. I wish I brought two since it works for filling in brows as well. The bristles are firm, soft and don't have any fly-aways. I use this with gel liner the most since its easy to achieve thin/thick lines in one sweep. Good affordable brush and haven't had any bristles fall out. :)

on 7/15/2011 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I actually have 2 of this brush. One to use with my gel eyeliner and one to use to fill in my eyebrows. This brush is perfect for eyeliner but it's just okay for eyeliner. It's nice and dense and soft. This brush is only okay for eyeliner because it's pretty big for an eyeliner brush but I can live with that. Winging out your eyeliner with this brush sucks because it's so big, like I said. When I winged out my eyeliner, it was also hard to fill in the space in between the cat eye and my upper lash line.
Overall, this brush is pretty good. I would recommend it to fill in your eyebrows but not for your eyeliner.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I lovveee this brush. It picks up color very well, blends perfectly and gives me that neat eyeliner look every time I use it.
It washes well and it has never shed. it goes back to it's shape pretty well. I do have to do some reshaping to ensure it dries properly.
It's soft and firm, not scratchy at all. Easy to build with.
It latches on to color so well that it's hard to get all of it off in cleaning.

I will use this brush until it cannot be used anymore.

I would repurchase again but I'd also try out some other brands.

on 7/9/2011 4:22:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go-to brush for both my brows and eyeliner! I find this brush extremely easy to use for powder or gel eyeliner, and it gives me great results every single time! Would definitely purchase again if something happened to the one I have now!

on 7/9/2011 3:53:00 PM

I love this brush, but not for eyeliner. It's my go to brush for my brows and I love it! It's great quality and inexpensive. It doesn't shed and the bristles are soft yet firm. I'd rebuy in a second.

on 7/9/2011 3:26:00 PM

Great liner brush for the upper lid, the brush is soft and very usable!

on 7/9/2011 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was 5.61 from Boots so not the cheapest but not the dearest either.

I can't say I've tried any other angled liner brushes so can't make a proper comparison - all I can say is that this is a lovely firmish brush that can draw a perfect thin line in either liner or shadow. I really can't think that it's possible to make a brush that does a better job.

It's brilliant for doing your brows with shadow too. Absolutely love it, it's not so firm that it's scratchy and it's not so soft that it's hard to get that perfect thin line. All in all, it's just perfect :-)

Having great success with the majority of their brushes - I reach for them most of the time now.

I love this brush! It came with the 5 piece set & brush roll that you can find almost anywhere. I use it for gel eye liners and filling in my eye brows, its simply amazing. Why buy a $25 mac angled brush, when you can get this one for $3 that's exactly the same thing? :)

Popular Makeup Brushes