October 1, 2014 | 927 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This is my go-to brush for both my brows and eyeliner! I find this brush extremely easy to use for powder or gel eyeliner, and it gives me great results every single time! Would definitely purchase again if something happened to the one I have now!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by missminikat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush, but not for eyeliner. It's my go to brush for my brows and I love it! It's great quality and inexpensive. It doesn't shed and the bristles are soft yet firm. I'd rebuy in a second.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by raquelpoa

Great liner brush for the upper lid, the brush is soft and very usable!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by dvdfjojo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was 5.61 from Boots so not the cheapest but not the dearest either.

I can't say I've tried any other angled liner brushes so can't make a proper comparison - all I can say is that this is a lovely firmish brush that can draw a perfect thin line in either liner or shadow. I really can't think that it's possible to make a brush that does a better job.

It's brilliant for doing your brows with shadow too. Absolutely love it, it's not so firm that it's scratchy and it's not so soft that it's hard to get that perfect thin line. All in all, it's just perfect :-)

Having great success with the majority of their brushes - I reach for them most of the time now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by loganlovesmakeup

I love this brush! It came with the 5 piece set & brush roll that you can find almost anywhere. I use it for gel eye liners and filling in my eye brows, its simply amazing. Why buy a $25 mac angled brush, when you can get this one for $3 that's exactly the same thing? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 6:19:00 AM More reviews by xningkexinx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This brush is awesome! It is very soft and perfect for applying gel liners. It is very easy applying eye liner and gives you the perfect cat eye..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by changja2

I love this brush so much I have 3 of them! It's great for making that perfect cat eye (or even just to line your eyes). I use this with gel liners or wet this brush and run it through an eyeshadow. They are easy to clean and have never shed a hair on me. I would buy this again if I lost one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by everysunflower

This angled eyeliner brush is perfect for gel/cream eyeliners. You could wet it and dip it into eyeshadow and use that as eyeliner as well. I personally like to smudge my cream liner into my lash line. This brush works and makes it easy. It's soft, doesn't shed, great quality. EcoTools is a wonderful company that's all about giving back to Earth. I love it. : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My very first angle liner. I love this for gel liner. I think it gives the perfect thickness for nighttime.

This is also the only brush I apply gel eyeliner to my waterline with.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by ajaeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this liner brush! I use it with my Maybelline Eyestudio cream liner, and it's perfect, especially when I just want to put a bit of liner (like right into my lashes, without going on the underside of the lashes to tight-line). It holds its shape really well, and if it ever decides not to go wacky on me, I'm going to buy another one. It's very affordable, and it's easy to handle too.