August 27, 2014 | 1793 users online

Bronzers - TheBalm - Bahama Mama

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by opheliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

MY GO TO BRONZER. It's actually dark enough for darker skinned folks like me. Not shimmery, but heavenly pigmented. LOVE!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by alexandrascar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like/dislike this bronzer. I like it because it is a beautiful color and the fact that it is matte and great for contouring. What I dislike about this product is that it is a little difficult to blend because if it is not blended really well, it can look a little dirty. I also dislike that it wastes a lot of product even with the lightest hand. I would probably not consider purchasing again unless it was on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by TheresaK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Got this during my HG bronzer hunt. I ordered it off Hautelook and when it came I looked at it and said "OMG it looks like dirt". It looks very dark, chocolate brown rather than your typical bronze colour. I was a little scared because I'm super fair (NW15) and this seemed really dark. But it's actually really nice! Because it's not "bronze" it doesn't look orange. And it doesn't apply as dark as it looks. It actually adds a nice warmth for contour. I don't know if I'd use this for an all over bronze look though, then you might look dirty I think.
I really like the carboard type packaging, I feel safe just chucking it in my purse and traveling and such. And it's nice and slim, so easy to stack, store, etc.
I just wish it was longer lasting, but it could just be me as my face seems to eat blushes up before lunch.
All in all really like it for contouring. I say if most bronzers looks orange on you, give this a go! And if you get get it for a deal on Hautelook or elsewhere, even better!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by weezee111

This is a great matte bronzer! Not orange, great for contouring, a great product all around. Color payoff is fantastic... a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by cowzipper

I purchased this on impulse at Marshalls. It was in a set with other products and it only cost about $10! The bronzer is very pigmented and it's great for contouring. I love that it's matte and a nice brown color, not orange. The packaging is cute but I'm not a big fan of cardboard. I'm careful with it, but over time the cardboard has become a little dented and other cosmetics have rubbed onto it so there's reddish colored spots in some areas. I keep the sleeve over it but it's somewhat of a hassle when I'm trying to get ready and pressed for time. The bronzer itself is great and I will buy it again. Unfortunately I haven't seen any more a Marshalls because I would love to get a few more backups at a great price.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by emotasticlips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Stupid me. It took me months to figure out that this product was the one breaking me out! Idk why but it does. I like the color against my tan skin for contouring year round. It isn't easy to blend. If it wasn't for me getting "bored" with this bronzer and trying PF bronzer I would have realized this broke me out a lot later. But its an okay product at most.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by CakebJunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this bronzer. You have to know how to use it in order to get the best results. I have light skin, and this complimented my cheeks very well. I even used a cheap ELF bronzing brush. The color blended very nice and evenly.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by mararum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's nice but doesn't really stand out as either a bronzer or an eyeshadow. As a bronzer, it's kind of strange. I'm NC 25, and the color appears as a muddy brown before melting into my skin. As an eyeshadow, the color is a matte brown.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by lovenoemie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not impressed. Was on the search for a bronzer that suited my NC40-42 skintone that did not have any sparkle or shimmer. I decided on this after seeing so many positive beauty blog and YouTube reviews and do not see what the hype is. I have to use A LOT for it to even show up and by that point its given me a very dirty/muddy look not to mention it isn't very blendable to begin with. EXTREMELY powdery - I mean this stuff gets everywhere. Not worth the price and would not repurchase. I would give it zero lippies, however I do like the packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Ambly123

I thought this might be similar to Benefits Hoola, but no. It is very "dirty" dark and does not blend. The packaging also gets very dirty.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No