September 21, 2014 | 2031 users online

Loose Powders - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Microfinish Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Works really well! Especially on my clients when there taking photos! But for regular use there are better options. I personaly use lancomes saphire complex translucent powder instead because it works amazing! And plus your just paying for the brand on this powder. Try the 6 dollar one from elf it does the exact same thing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by graceyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a teenage girl with oily/acne prone skin. I was really excited to try this out hoping that it would control oil and not make me look powdery. WRONG. this product made me look sooo powdery, and i only used a little bit. I would lightly sweep it on my face with a large allover powder brush, and it would like flawless. but 5 minutes later i looked pale and powdery. i cant say much for oil control, but this didn't break me out. Silicone never breaks me out, and this is pure silica, but you might want to steer clear of this if you've had problems with 'cones in the past.
p.s. the packaging is so difficult! i understand that its loose powder but still. definitely not worth the price. buy the travel size one at sephora BEFORE you buy the full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by lmad5989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked the lightness of this product. I felt like when I used the powder, it helped even out my skin tone and covered flaws very well. Using it with a kabuki brush helps widen the coverage. It gives you that glow that you don't get if you don't put something over your foundation. I've been using it for about a year now and have no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by TubbyPuppy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this powder; it sets my makeup beautifully and keeps my T-zone shine free for hours. It is a finely milled powder and goes on easily, but it will initially make you look like a ghost. I just use another larger brush and really work the powder into my skin.....that gets rid of the white color and seems to really set my foundation. Overall, I am pleased with the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by sksouthwick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this to set my under eye concealer every day. Nothing budges under this powder, not liquid, not cream--nothing. I can, take a nap, run a mile, and know that my makeup has stayed where I put it as long as I've used this powder over it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by tst0204

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason why I haven't thrown this product out is because I spent so much $$$ on it. Like others have mentioned, it leaves a white cast. A little definitely goes a long way, but there is no way I can apply it lighter than I have been. Maybe I'll use it a dry shampoo, as some people mentioned. For a matted powder, I think I'm going to try MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by graceeunhyeso

This was just a total waste of money. It does. Nothinggggggg for my skin. It doesnt make my makeup last any longer, it doesnt make my pores look smaller, and it doesnt control my oil.
I expected a lot more out of thks product considering the price of it.
But then since I have it and I dont want to throw it away and it doesnt make things worse, I still use it occasionally when I feel all fancy and just wanna play around with makeup lol

Would not repurchase this, ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by MeggieBeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you want to scrupulously emphasize every flakey area of your skin and point a ghostly-caste finger at each and every pore in the most expensive way possible, have we got a product for you! I bought this because I love the HD foundation, but it really isn't worth it. My face would look finished for a few minutes, just long enough to trick myself into thinking it looked good, but then it settles and points to every imperfection you were hoping to "blur." MUFE has two other powders of comparable price that are MUCH better performers than this is (heck, throwing flour on your face probably makes a more realistic finish than this). I've tried applying it many different ways with many different brushes every day for about a year (so I've tried it in all seasons), just a disappointment. If you don't have any skin issues to begin with and want to spend too much money, this might be the way to go. For me, I'm glad I got the small container.

PROS:
erm... momentarily looks like your foundation is set and momentarily looks blended.
Little goes a long way

CONS:
expensive
leaves a white cast on even my pale irish skin
emphasizes flakes and pores
causes patchiness in your foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by sakura14

I bought mine in 17oz and it fits perfectly inside my makeup kit. The packaging is sturdy and does not have any fancy design. I have combination to oily type skin and I found this very long lasting as it helps my makeup stay longer and my face matte for at least 6-8 hours depending on the weather. I would definitely advice this to people with combination to oily skin because it is incredible, however it is not advisable for people who have big pores as it tends to settle down and makes pores visibly bigger.

I hope this helps!
(P.S. It doesn't have SPF protection.)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by racheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Well I really like this... it gives my face a softer finish when I use it over my matte foundation and it sets my makeup great, it doesn't budge. I live in Florida so its amazing during the summer to keep my face from melting off. Its kind of expensive at $30 but it does last a very long time. Not sure if I'll repurchase because I'd like to find something cheaper, but if I can't find something just as good I probably will.