April 18, 2014 | 902 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is my go-to brow product. The two colours work together nicely to fill my brows in naturally. I don't use the tweezers or the sponge tip applicator but the little brush is useful. This is a great product for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by emmyboop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product- it is my HG for my brows. It comes with a highlighter, two brow colors, 2 applicators and very small tweezers. I don't use the tweezers but I love everything else in the kit. It fills in my brows without making them look fake. I mix a swipe of each color (dark & light) and then swipe over it with an eyebrow brush. Will continue using this product because it works great and is a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by mh83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This Is My HG brow kit! I love that it has the highlight included in a color that matches my skintone! i use the middle shade to fill in my brows and its a perfect match! i can apply this in the morning and I have to take it off at night since it has GREAT staying power! i used to use a Lancome eyebrow pencil and once I found this i never went back!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by neezy

THIS IS THE ONLY EYEBROW PRODUCT USE! i have tried so many different products from pencils to creams to loose powders, and this by far is the best. not only is the price right on point, but the product is as well! ive been using this for about 2 years, and i swear by it. it wont smudge when it rains or if you happen to touch your brows throught the day. they come in nice matte pressed powder form, and a little definitly goes a long way. i love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

I don't know if I am using this the wrong way or if I am just too used to my eyebrow pencil but it didn't work for me. I bought it because I have sparse eyebrows hair, actually the only way of making it look like an eyebrow is letting them grow and comb then. But anyway, the first time I put this on it didn't look natural at all so I considered that maybe I apply to much, which was the case. Lately I've been trying it over and over but it just doesn't look as good as my Too Faced Brow pencil. However if you are capable with eyebrow powders this is very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Supergirl0143

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great all around kit, especially for the price! A little goes a long way... and I also find that I get better results when using a primer on my eyes. The powder gives good definition, fills in brows nicely but with a soft look (doesn't end up looking like you used a sharpie marker!) I really love the highlight shade too. I would definitely purchase again and recommend this to anyone looking for great quality and reasonable prices!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing little find and definitely proves that great products don't have to cost a fortune:) Not only a great eyebrow kit, but doubles as eye shadow and for contouring. The hi-lite shade is GORG and doubles as a eye brightener when placed on the corners of the inside eye as well. Brushes that are included in these kits seem to get a bad rap, but honesty, great for travel and are use-able on a daily basis as well! I have used the slanted brush with the darkest shade as an eyeliner as well! This little gem is multi-functional... definitely HG! I have tried the medium (02) kit and love it. I purchased the light (01) kit as well but have yet to try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by MelodyStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG for eyebrow fill-ins. Penciling in eyebrows is old school. All makeup artist use powder to fill in celebrities and any clients eyebrows!

I believe I purchased mine for around 6.99 a year and a half ago at one of the drugstores and yes, I still have it! I probably should buy a new one though just because I know it is probably old but for 6.99 and it lasting that long is unbelievable! I purchased the "02 MEDIUM" one and I love how it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this brow kit in Light. My skin tone is light (Mac NW20) and I have blonde brows.... it can be a little tricky to get just the right shade for my brows..... this little compact gets the job done! They give you two brow powders, one is a lightish taupe and then the other is a few shades darker. What I do is I dip into the darker shade first, then into the lighter shade and then I apply to my brows. Comes out lovely every time. And, besides giving you two of the most perfect shades for blonde brows, they went the extra mile and threw in a highlight color which looks great on the brow bone or the tear duct area and then to make things even nicer they added in a little brush to apply the powders, a tweezers, and a little sponge tip applicator to use for the highlight.... and all of this was if I remember correctly, around 5 dollars!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this kit! I go between this one and the ELF eyebrow kit because I can't decide which one I like the best! I actually love the little tools that come with it except the tweezers, I couldn't really work with them. They were just too small with my big fingers! But overall, a great product for the price. Great color matches! I bought the darkest and it was a little too dark so I went back and got the medium and it was a perfect match!!