Ecotools 6 Piece Brush Set

4.7

I love this brushes! These were the first set of brushes that I got ever and i fell in love with them. They are really soft, and easy to wash. I have used all of them but I mostly use the Blush brush and the eyeshadow brush. The angled brush is great too! Also the bag they come in? It's so great! It's great for travelling! I really love them! I highly reccommend this to everyone

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I don't know why I waited this long to get these brushes after hearing a lot of good reviews about Ecotools. I'm actually one of the few who only use synthetic brushes, not just because it's cruelty free, but I personally think they're much softer and easier to maintain than their real hair counterpart, that being said, I can only compare these brushes to two other sets I have, which are the ELF student brushes--which are by far my favorite, and the body shop brushes, which I think are also from the makers of these brushes. And I love them all! I recently bought my second set of these to put in my bag because they are extremely soft and pick up pigment and my powders really well. I seriously have nothing bad to add, they blend powder really well and don't scratch my face when I'm trying to buff mineral powder on my face. After using a lot of synthetic brushes, I don't think I'll ever be buying real hair brushes, no matter how good the reviews are. Highly recommend this.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I'm surprised I have not reviewed this yet. :) I bought this during my US trip in 2009 and promptly fell in love with it. To be honest, of the 5 brushes, I really only use the blush brush and eyeliner brush, but even this two brushes alone justify the price tag. The concealor brush and the lash and brow groomer are still sitting in the brush roll and I use the eyeshadow brush occasionally. No shedding whatsoever, even after 2 years of washing. I will buy this again, or perhaps but the blush brush and eyeliner brush individually.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this brush set! The brushes are SO soft and really good quality! They don't shed while I'm washing them. They are eco-friendly and they are pretty cheap! 5/5 Stars

on 1/1/2012 1:10:00 AM

I love the roll this comes in! I tacked it to my wall for easier access. :)
The brushes themselves are nice and soft, and EXTREMELY cheap. I like the fact it's sustainably made of bamboo too.

on 12/31/2011 11:47:00 AM

This product was incredible! My Auntie brought me these brushes alongside another present at Christmas from Boots for 15.99. Although this may sound a little bit expensive, you get 6 different brushes which are of a fantastic quality. It includes a Blush Brush - which I use for powder as well - a concealer brush, an eyeshadow brush, an eyeliner brush - which I have yet to try because I don't wear liquid as often as I wear pencil - and a lash comb and eyebrow comb. It also includes a make up bag to store these in. The brushes are firm, but so very soft and are such an improvement from my last set of brushes. A fantastic started kit for teenagers like me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Super super soft brushes, my favorite is the face brush. The angled eyeliner is great too. Since I have small monolid eyes, the eye shadow brush is too big for eye shadow application but good for blending. The concealer one is not so great as it is more tightly packed, Ok for foundation and concealer but till need fingers to blend the edges completely. The roll up holder is not so great as the face brush sticks out a bit. Price is good for a set of six Ecotool brush as they are expensive to but one by one. Oh, and the brow brush is like any brow brush but mine broke so, nothing special.

on 11/23/2011 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have a set of professional Sephora brushes and MAC brushes but I just have to say that Ecotools brushes are the best value for the money. I absolutely love all of the brushes in this set. They're soft, durable after regular washings, and eco-friendly. Considering the low price and high quality of these brushes, you'd be silly not to try them out!

on 11/23/2011 3:22:00 AM

Vegan, cruelty-free, wash well, professional quality and a storage pouch-what more could you want? EcoTools are fantastic!

on 11/23/2011 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Really good value for the amount of brushes... although not as cheap in Australia than in the U.S., it is still better value than a lot of other brushes and they're beautifully soft. My only complaint (and it's not really much of a complaint!) is that the powder brush feels a bit flimsy and doesn't pick up a lot of product, but other than that, the other brushes are lovely and it's so well priced. I'll definitely be buying more from this range.

Popular Makeup Brushes