Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 4/14/2015 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this eyebrow pencil it is so easy to use to achieve a natural look. I use is to fill in and the fact that the pencil is retractable is awesome it is a great feature. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. If used correctly you don't need to use a lot at once. The brush on the other end works well also.

on 4/13/2015 3:31:00 PM

HG
Previous packaging had different cap sizes for each side. If you put the smaller cap on the wrong side, you could lose product.
Current packaging has equal cap sizes for each side.
I use residual product to fill in the front of my brows, then pencil in the tails.

Pros:
quick, easy
formula is a good combination of smooth, waxy, and pigmented
variety of colours

Cons:
none, other than it may take a couple times to learn the application process

on 4/10/2015 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

For what you get, this product way overpriced. I do like how it gives me more control over the shape of my brows than a cake powder does. It glides on smoothly, but for me it doesn't last through an 8 hour workday. I already have naturally full brows (almost too much), so I don't need a lot to fill in. I mostly use this to even out the edges of my brows. Overall, it is an okay product. I will continue to use it, but probably find a cheaper version when it's used up. I only gave it 3 lippies because of it's price.

on 4/9/2015 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

This one is a bit pricey, but helpful for me as I have a hard time achieving a good brow look.

This product is great but it runs out so quickly and it's expensive. Don't fall in love with this product unless you are able to repurchase it monthly. It gives a natural look to the eyebrows but for the price, it doesn't completely wow me. I am more satisfied with my maybelline pencil that's $7 at the drugstore.

Let me first start out by saying this product is extremely overpriced for what you get. I paid way too much for something I could have purchased at Target or even Sephora's own brand. I must say that I do like the way it glides on, however, the girl at Macy's must not have correctly matched me because clearly the color didn't match my brows. Anyways, that's besides he point. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product as it started making my skin underneath my brows break out and it was way too expensive.

on 3/24/2015 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this and threw away any other brow pencils I had. I do get my eyebrows tininted at my salon but I use this in soft brown and the tinted gel she makes in chocolate in between visits cuz it's pricey to get them tinted at my salon. I'm obsessed with my eyebrows though. I think they make your whole face. Think Brooke Shields in the 80's if you're older like me. I have thick eyebrows cuz I never plucked them in my life and now I just get them cleaned up. Prob is they're blonde so very light. That's why I like to darken them up and use this to fill in sparse places now I'm 40. The soft brown color is great match for my blonde hair, light neutral NW20 skin, blue eyes, eyebrows. Il set with her tinted eyebrow gel. If I've really waited too long to get them tinted, I will use the NYX eyebrow gel for more umph and I use that at night. The wiz/gel is more natural look I like tho. The wiz is so soft and waxy it melts into your brows. Some days I don't set it with gel and it's just as good. It's so thin and easy to draw realistic eyebrow lines. So natural. I might try powder to set next time instead of gel to see the difference. I got clot matched to soft brown at Sephora and watched them apply it to learn even thought it's fool proof. Just remember to brush through with a spoolie to blend. So: I spoolie to brush brows to shape. Inner corners up and upwards motion out. Little corners of hairs by eyes I like them straight up. Apply brow wiz lighter hand at inner corners by your eyes. Follow your hair pattern. Brush spoolie through to blend. Set with gel or powder if you want or no need Cuz won't smudge and stays all day. People complain you get very little but you use very little so mine lasts long. This is def better than the competition out there and worth the price. Lots of colors to choose from for all hair colors.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this after hearing so many youtubers go on and on about this so I had to try it I was previously using just a regular cover girl eyebrow pencil and I will never go back! I am a very blonde girl and I purchased the color soft brown and couldn't be happier with the finished product every day! This is so easy to use I spooli it before and after and they look so natural! I'm always told how "on point" my eyebrows are LOL (I'm 15) anybody who is just starting out this a great eyebrow product so easy to get the hang of! I will definitely continue to repurchase this and maybe in the future I'll try a different Anastasia eyebrow product but for now, this is the one :)

on 3/22/2015 5:46:00 AM

I have the brow wiz in Medium Brown and it's the most natural looking and flattering colour for Asians! It's great for every day wear and doesn't look harsh on the brows whatsoever. It also looks great with Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade on top for a more put together look.

on 3/22/2015 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm on my third or fourth pencil now, and so I guess I must like this product, although I dread paying for it (and it seems like I'm buying new ones A LOT because even though I barely use the thing to define the bottom of my brow and extend the arch, it seems to run out very quickly.) whenever I go to ulta, they're out of at least half the shades (my ulta sucks) so I've had the, um, opportunity to try a couple colors in this. Honestly, as thin as the pencil is, you can make any of these colors work for you depending on how heavy or light handed you are. I've found the only difference between "taupe" and "soft Brown" is how hard I press when filling in my brows, but I do prefer taupe because it's very natural, buildable and versatile. I like that there is a built in spoolie, and that I don't have to sharpen this. In the past, I accidentally put the shorter, spoolie-side cap over the pencil part and crushed some of my precious pencil, but I've noticed that the last couple pencils I've bought have the same size caps for both ends now, so I guess I wasn't the only one. Long story short, this isn't greasy, your eyebrows will last all day, it looks natural and it's very easy to use.

Popular Brows Products