July 28, 2014 | 1930 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by kngfrank

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy crap, this stuff is amazing. I've been growing my brows in so there are sparse areas that I need to fill in. I've been messing around with all different pencils and shadows. This is the best one I've tried. You can't even tell I've used pencil. For reference, my hair is almost jet black and I'm using the darkest brown color instead of the one that's almost black. I love it. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by zerotic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have always been scared about the tought of doing my brows wrong, and because of that fear I was not used to do my brows.... Before I bought the Brow Wiz! I chose the color "Caramel", because I have colored my hair red (I'm naturally dark blonde) - Caramel was neither too light or too dark, it matched my skintone, my hair and my natural eyebrowhairs perfectly. My eyebrowhairs are a little bit darker than my original haircolor, and the Brow Wiz made the color blend with my hairs easily. It looks natural, it stays all day and the pencil is really easy to work with. It's thin and presise. Will repurchase forever, I love it! I have not tried many products for brows, but I won't try anyone else either.. Because this stuff is amazing, so why try other brands when you got a HG at first try? (;

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Never go without a back up of this product and their brow gel. It provides me with the best looking eyebrows - and I have little to none - that stay put all day. The brow wiz has a wax content combined with great colors to ensure you can brush in a nice looking brow. I find all of their products to be the best around. I have repurchased this multiple times and as a side note I will say this product lasts longer than many others (e.g. I love MAC's "fling" but it goes too fast) ...so a big thumbs up from me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this brow pencil. I just recently started filling in my brows, and I think this is a great first time brow pencil. The packaging is very simple, a spoolie(sp?) on one end and the brow pencil on the other. This is not a pencil that you have to use a sharpener with, it is a retractable pencil. The formulation of the brow pencil is so smooth and perfect for whatever brow look you're trying to achieve. If you want a lighter, more natural look, all you have to do is just be more lighthanded with the pencil, and if you want a bolder brow, you can just be a little more heavy handed with this and you can achieve that look easily as well. I love this and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by MarksGirlSarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently changed my hair colour to a level 7 auburn. But my brows are ash blonde. I went on the hunt for the perfect auburn brow pencil at the drugstore with no success. They all looked to bright orange or too red. I finally went into sephora to get this in the colour caramel. Ladies it is perfect! I have super oily skin and before I put any makeup on my face, I prime my lids and brows with udpp. Then do my brows. They look flawless! I have very thin sparse brows that stop growing halfway across like Spock or something and this pencil with it's tiny end is just perfect. It's a drier product so if you're having trouble with tugging or not getting even colour, prime your brows first. Love this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

My Asian brothers and sisters RUN and pick up this pencil in Medium Ash. It is the perfect neutral-ish medium ashy dark brown for our sparse but long-haired brows. Great formula that holds hairs in place and color lasts all day; just enough wax to stay put but still powdery-enough to comb through. And I Love the spooly on one end; it's the perfect thinness to pull product through without making a mess around the brow like with bigger spoolies. One lippie off because the caps are different lengths and NOT interchangeable, so more than once I smushed the pencil end with the much shorter spooly cap. So silly why not make both cap lengths the same size; in my paranoid universe it's because they know it wastes product and I will be forced to rebuy frequently. Which will definitely will happen because this is my HG brow product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

I am a person who screwed up their brows by overplucking and totally shaping in the wrong way. I created a phony arch where it shouldn't be. They're crooked. And I was in denial and refused to acknowledge my brows, because if you ignore the problem, it doesn't exist. Deep down I knew better. Yes, this sounds like I am in Brow Rehab. And the first step is admitting you have a problem.

So I have stepped away from the tweezers, but now I have to fix what I crunked up so royally. And it's much harder to fix brows that are totally screwed up than to "fix" virgin brows. Oh, how I wish I had virgin brows. But all the other powders and pencils and gels were either the wrong color, or didn't last, or I'd look like Lilian Munster. The packaging would say, "Brunette." Okay. what does that mean? Angelina Jolie brunette? Old Angelina, or more mellow Angelina? Jennifer Anniston? Is she considered a brunette? Elizabeth Taylor? Megan Fox? Kate Middleton? What? WHAT?!

And I'd get stuck with this almost-black color that made me look like Groucho Marx. I have light brown hair, not black. Or they'd actually look PURPLE. I finally figured out that as my brow hairs are actually black, if I used the darker colors it was just too much. I practically had to find something on the blond end of the spectrum, so they'd just be symmetrical and full. And the color was always too dark, too red, or both.

Brow Wiz is the first product that is the right color actually STAYS put. I almost bought the lightest color, but wound up getting Medium Ash. It's the perfect medium brown that's not too orange nor red. Now that I've figured out my desired shape, I have to actually draw on skin and hair and Brow Wiz stays put in both places. And my face eats makeup like you wouldn't believe, so staying power is incredibly important as well as difficult to achieve with any product. The texture is soft enough that it applies easily yet looks natural rather than severe, yet the pigmentation is perfect. I like that it comes with the spoolie on the end (really no big deal, but it's convenient), and once I comb my brows they stay put and look both neat and natural. I also don't mind the price because one pencil has lasted me a long time.

What else can I stay? Perfect color and stays put. The perfect eye pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by HiitsEsme

I'm completely in love with the brow wiz! <3 It makes my eyebrows look completely define and clean and they still look super natural! Im addicted i keep re-buying it. I tried others and they just don't do the job. I highly recommended, it really is a must have if you love to have nice brows. I always get compliments on my brows and Its all thanks to my brow wiz! <3 :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brow pencil! It is definitely my HG. I use the color soft brown and it is a good color match for me. Looks natural as well. I am still on my first pencil and I have only had it for a little over a month, so I'm hoping there's a good amount of product left so I can justify the price. Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Mmmmmel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ever since I used this product I was in loveeeee! I went through the first retractable pencil one soo fast! Because I was using too much, you only need a little to outline the bottom and fill in half the end brow and use the spooley to brush it out, works wonders. I will only recommend this eyebrow brand, the price is reasonable especially for the great quality of the product. I love her whole line!! Tinted brow gel,powder, tweezer, brush, my sister loves the stencils! and now I can't wait to use the dip pomade !