September 17, 2014 | 1270 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by mousquerader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyebrow filling product, in my opinion. I like the way the product is packaged a retractable, thin eyebrow pencil that never needs to be sharpened with a spoolie on the other end. I use "brunette" and I have black/dark brown hair. What I love about this product is that, not only is it a very realistic color for eyebrows, but it can totally fake eyebrow hairs that aren't really there. If you saw how my eyebrows looked in their natural state, you would be surprised at how much this product actually enhances them and makes them thicker and longer without looking fake or obvious. This product gives me the most refined, natural-looking eyebrows, and I don't even need to use an stiff eyebrow brush! This is definitely my "must have" for eyebrows. My eyebrows are NOTHING without this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think that brow pencils differentiate from one to another, for some reason I feel that they are ALL EXACTLY THE SAME STUFF. But this one surprised me in the way that it looked on the brows. It is the perfect colour for my eyebrows it is a taupe, caky faded black colour which is what I was looking for. Well worth the money and wait!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by christine91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Jag gillar den här produkten eftersom man inte ser några sträck som man kan göra med vanliga pennor. Det blir en naturlig look och den är lätt att arbeta med!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by abigailrebekah14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is such terrible quality packaging for such a high price. Mine broke within a week of using it (from being in my makeup bag), and it also took me longer than usual to fill in my brows because it packed a lot of color, so I had to keep fixing them. Such a shame too, Brunette matched my eyebrow color perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by padeedle

As much raves as Anastasia products get, I did NOT appreciate this product at all. First of all, let's start with the CONS: way to expensive for such little product, not long wearing, product breaks in the tube, did I mention waaayyy to expensive for such LITTLE product. PROS: easy application, great quality spoolie, professional color range. When I had bought this product, I got home to try it out and the tip was broken off. I stuck it back in thinking it was just because of an accident. Finished the broken tip in a week and began to use the new point, what do you know, broken as well! So I put it back in the packaging and returned it for a new one, I was not going to get jipped $26 dollars for that! Returned home and guess what, ALSO broken tip. So I told myself not to freak out...continued using it until the broken tip was finished...well then the whole thing fell out of the pencil tube...in PIECES! I was really just ticked off at this point as I carefully put each broken piece back into the tube and manage with it b/c I didn't want to be that customer who returns everything. Well...I would've given it at least a four had it not been for what little product I got, it was finished within a month or so. Calculating roughly..it was $1 per day to use. What a load of BS. I will say it was great color, very natural and easy to blend out, a great formula. But never again purchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought this could be an all in one product for my brows but it doesn't do the whole job. I returned this because it simply is NOT worth the price.

First of all, it's hardly different than the brow wax pencils from MAC, Sephora, Tarte, Pur, Milani, Jordana...or any other one. Seriously, there are so many like this. The problem with this one is that the point is too fine to hold hairs in place, but does a great job at depositing color. Also, you have to be extra careful to be light handed with this. This isn't a quick brow fix. I don't like my brows to look like they're drawn on; I like them to look full. If you want your brows to stay in place all day you'll still need to use a brow gel on top of this.
Worst of all, the amount of product is atrociously insignificant AND breaks easily. I used only this everyday and it diminished way too quickly.

The Good: As with most of Anastasia's brow products, the color range and shades work wonderfully. The best use for this is for filling in empty spots within your brow. The spoolie is nice, but that's something all the other wax pencils have too...

The only special thing here is the pretty packaging, but that's not enough for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

Perfect, seriously in every way it's perfect! I just wish the price was cheaper maybe $15. I won't pay full price I'll only buy when my ULTA has a sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by babysharks

I've tried a ton of different brow products, and Brow Wiz is hands down the best! I've repurchased this product several times because it is the perfect shade and perfect design...it just works so well! I have jet black hair and Ebony is the perfect color for me (Brunette was way too light!). I love that the pencil has a convenient spooly brush at the end for blending. I use this in tandem with Anastasia Dipbrow (also good, but not perfect like Brow Wiz is) and NYX Brow Wax (perfect Anastasia dupe) to achieve nice, full brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Gimmesandyy

I am absolutely in love with the brow pencil! I've used so many brow powders and pencils before but this brow wiz pencil has honestly kick all the others to the curb. Ever since I started using this my brows are so on point and so nicely carved I've gotten so many compliments the only complaint is how little the product is other than that I highly recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG brow product!
I always used powders for my brows because I didn't like them to look overdone. Until this..
By far the best brow pencil I've ever used! Tiny tip allows for perfect application and natural looking brows, and actually mimics my fine brow hair.
I love that it has cool toned shades, IMO natural brows are most of the times cool toned.
I usually use 2 shades, Ash Blonde and Medium Ash together. If I only use one, I go for the Medium Ash. I top it with Anastasia clear brow gel and this lasts all day for me. I know the shades might seem too light for a brunette, but they look much more natural than using a dark brown or black.
Since I've started using this, friends and colleagues keep asking how I fill them in and tell me they look great. Before, nobody actually noticed them..
LOVE!!