November 26, 2014 | 1715 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Garnier - 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Mingaling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my second bottle of this stuff, although I didn't use much of the first bottle because my mum thought it was cleanser so she used it like crazy!

But this is such a good gentle make up remover ladies, definitelt worth it! I bought mine today for $13 New Zealand dollars which is not bad seeing how much you get with it 200ml that is bigger than your average eye make up remover.

What I love about this product is that I know my eye area won't be dry and flaky afterwards like what some other product can do to you.

I'm really liking how easy it is to use and how gentle it feels on your skin!

hopefully I will continue to like it, fingercrossed :p

Anyways I hope this review was a bit helpful to someone

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Oghosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good product, really impressed as it took off my extremely waterproof mascara. Although it did take a few cotton balls to do so. The pacakaging itself is fine, but i got a bit annoyed with having to shake the product to mix the two different make up remover solutions, over and over. Apart from that- great :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Alaisify

I have tried different makeup remover pads, wipes and solutions and can honestly say this is my HG. I always use waterproof mascara and with the other products I've tried have had to rub until the skin around my eyes stings to get it off, and even then, it was never as clean as what I get using this. It does say its perfume free but I find the faint floral smell to be quite pleasant.

And the price, particularly as I bought it with $4 off at Kmart....<3

I do have to say though that the packaging is a little awkward, and I get some wastage with the lid, but its not a con that's significant enough to outweigh the fact that this is really excellent at getting makeup off, which is its job after all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by kareneap

I've used this every night for months and I'm only halfway through! Removes my waterproof mascara (unless it's applied really thick, in which case I use extra virgin olive oil) and does not clog my pores or cause break outs. It's really gentle for my dry, sensitive skin and dirt cheap, especially seeing as how I can't even remember how long I've had it for. Will definitely repurchase this over and over!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by sindiosity

It does the job at removing my eye makeup but i'm always on the hunt for better eye makeup removers so yeah. It's pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 7:07:00 AM More reviews by cendana

Even though it says it does not contain perfume, it has quite a strong rose/lily scent that sometimes can get overpowering. This is the one with 2 layers, oil and water, and you need to shake it well before use. For the price it's great. It does remove makeup even waterproof. You do need some effort but still bearable, with waterproof mascara or eyeliners. If only it has no such strong rose scent, but it works for a good inexpensive price for 200ml bottle. It's good. I'd repurchase when I can't get hold of my preferred Korean or Japanese eye makeup removers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 8:30:00 AM More reviews by missyjan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best make-up remover I've used so far!
Not that I have used a lot but I used to use oil-free ones and it always take SOME effort to get the eye make-ups off, even when they are not waterproof.
With this one, it was absolutely effortless! Just press a cotton pad on my eyes for a few seconds, gently wiggle a bit and swipe off, and it's all gone!!
It's a big bottle and cheap enough! Will definitely buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by kat55546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use a similar Clarins product for makeup removal and I can honestly say this is better - I used to be a sucker for brands.
Clarins left my skin feeling oily and after a while, very sensitive and tight.
This product sweeps through even the heaviest of makeup with one go - no rubbing required.
Takes off eye makeup really easily and the best thing is it costs less than 5 compared to 15 for the Clarins equivalent.
I don't like creamy cleansers so this is perfect for me.
The only thing I don't like is the design of the lid - once or twice I've ended up with a leaking bottle when either the top snaps off or the actual lid doesn't screw on properly - if you're buying one check it's ok when you lift it off the shelf, nothing more annoying than finding half of it inside the bag!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by bunyipgirl

Does the job for a large part of the face, but quite harsh on the skin. Doesn't get rid of all the make up on the eyes, and stings. Often I'm left having to rub off the bits of mascara or use olive oil to get the rest off. I don't usually wear much make up, which may be why my skin reacts to it so much. I've since switched to Body Shop's Camomile Eye Makeup Remover, and that works a treat.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by qtpie90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great remover for harsh waterproof eyeliner and mascara, since it contains oil in it. It even removes my Shiseido Lasting Lift mascara, which is one of the most waterproof mascaras on the market. But it takes a couple of times to get all the mascara off, and it can make my vision blurry for awhile. I wouldn't use it on my face though, since it's a bit oily. At first I was sceptical about the oil and water mix but I find that if you hold it upside down for a bit, the oil part gets separated and you can use the watery part if you don't want your face to get oily.