OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

4.5

on 3/25/2009 2:45:00 AM

the Queen of the navy shimmers - ready in one coat. beautiful

on 3/24/2009 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just had to toss my old dried-out version of Yoga-ta Get This Blue! and I'm in tears. I mourn the loss of such a pretty color--a dark navy with good shimmer and a certain brightness not seen in other navy polishes. This is more of a deep royal blue than an inky navy that appears almost black, as if you are peering into the depths of a rich sapphire. And as always OPI lasts FOREVER so this is a wonderful polish to own.

I need to track down a new bottle.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great dark navy blue polish, though I have only wore it once and I purchased this months ago! What is nice about this color is that it is a deep and inky navy but it is not flat but it doesn't look too shimmery either. Also, like other navy blue polishes this one doesn't look so dark that it is black, it is definitely true to color. This lasted a good two weeks on my nails, applied by a professional, I don't know why I can't get polish to last that long when applied myself lol? I was going to purchase Chanel Blue Satin as the navy for my collection but the color was no where as good as this one on me, and if I bought it, it was only going to be for the name. I'm glad I went for the OPI.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love this inky blue. It looks gorgeous on dark skin.

on 3/1/2009 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

One of my favorites. I think this color is amazingly refined for a blue shimmer polish. It looks amazing on toes in the summer. I could wear this alone in the summer. The best and so easy to apply! I love OPI for polishes like this. The best blue shimmer around. This is in a class on its own for me. My HG blue and Im in love with blues right now.

on 1/13/2009 10:03:00 PM

This is one of my fave colors from OPI. It looks looks so damn fab on my nails. I looove this color.

on 1/12/2009 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very nice product, the blue is extremely vibrant for a vamp look that is slightly different from the dark reds. Recieved many compliments from women. Not a sexy color, as most men do not appreciate the blue on finger nails, if that is what one is looking for. Polish was perfect in it's application, not streaky at all. You could get away with one coat though two is better. Polish lasted about six days with a top coat with no chipping and only slight fading at the very tips of nails. Great brush, not the prowide. I would not wear this polish regularly, but for something fun every now and then it is good. I think for teenage girls, they can wear it more regularly and have fun with it.

on 1/5/2009 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got this colour when I returned Eiffel for this Color at Ulta. I'm much more pleased with Yoga-Ta Get This Blue! Although it is a very dark colour, it has more dimension and shimmer. I wasn't looking for a bright, "fun" blue colour; in fact, I don't usually go for blue at all, but this colour caught my attention. It is very nice--subtle but not boring.

on 12/30/2008 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great deep black-blueberry color. I loved this for the fall/winter. This formula from OPI has shimmer in it but is very opaque. Its a good mature blue color. I would repurchase for next year because china glaze doesn't carry a blue like this.

on 11/13/2008 7:02:00 PM

It's a lovely shade of dark blue (navy in dimmer lightings, and a smalt/Egyptian blue in brighter lightings/sunlight). The formula glides on smoothly, dries rather quickly--basically, it works like a dream. The wear however, is more of reality: around three days for tip-wear to show. I sometimes just clip the tip of my nails to keep the polish, which is still perfectly glossy (with a top and base coat).
The new Sephora by OPI has a similar shape (Opening Night), but when I went there it was sold out (the only color that did...the blue nails trend really is going somewhere). However, the tester seemed to be nearly the same color (but the lighting in there was horrible--sort of like MAC store lighting, and the shade looked a little 'wetter'). I'll probably try that next, since the formula felt the same.

Popular Polishes