Badger Cuticle Care

4.7

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: *Vitellaria Paradoxa Sp. Nilotica (Shea) Butter, *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Castor Oil, *Beeswax, Essential Oils of *Geranium, *Mandarin, *Lemongrass, *Cardamom, *Rosemary Verbenone, *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea), and CO2 Extracts of * Seabuckthorn Berry Extract, & *Ginger. * = Certified Organic

on 5/11/2008 6:48:00 AM

I have got the worst habit of picking and biting my cuticles and hangnails! Frankly they look disusting and I get really embarrassed by how bad my hands look, they bleed and always look sore and of course as they have dry bits that catch on things, I pick them to try and get rid of them, its a nasty cycle!
Badger cuticle care has changed all this, I got a pot of it on Friday and today Sunday, My hands look pretty good, I can't believe how much moisture it has packed into my ravaged cuticles!
This is a keeper for me and I have already ordered more, I don't ever want to run out of this!!!

on 4/21/2008 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a tin of this in my desk drawer, and use it a couple times a day! I really really like it - much better than BB Lemon balm, which did zippo for me! :-x This is a tad greasy for a minute or two, but then it really seems to soak in and moisturizes well, even after you think it's gone. My cuticles are a perennial mess, and I've tried a lot of things, and for my money, this and the infinitely more expensive Qtica are the bomb! Love the scent of the Badger - kind of a rosemary/ginger scent that's not too strong. Great stuff!

on 2/23/2008 3:22:00 PM

Just bought this lovely balm at the local Grocery in the organic section of the store. This balm is mostly Shea Butter, so very moisturizing and nourishing for cuticles and nails. I love the little tin, great for carrying in your purse or keeping in your bedside table. Also has a really nice, mild scent (lavender/rosemary). I would very much recommend this product, especially at this time of year!

on 2/6/2008 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This smells amazing, and it's less greasier then Burt's Bees cuticle creme. It might be a bit less effective then the Burt's Bees for cuticles, because it has a drier texture, but I enjoy to be able to use it a hand cream. I want a large tin of this, it's my favourite hand cream! (it is of course a bit greasy, but sinks in fast and it's easy to use a small quantity and spred it very well)
Update: still loving this, but now I have a new favorite, the Coconut Lime lotion stick from Bubble and Bee, smells so good!