Badger Cuticle Care

4.8

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: *Vitellaria Paradoxa Sp. Nilotica (Shea) Butter, *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Castor Oil, *Beeswax, Essential Oils of *Geranium, *Mandarin, *Lemongrass, *Cardamom, *Rosemary Verbenone, *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea), and CO2 Extracts of * Seabuckthorn Berry Extract, & *Ginger. * = Certified Organic

I am in love with this product! Firstly, its organic and is not tested on animals. Secondly, you get a decent amount. And thirdly, it works!

It has tons of different natural oils in it. I absolutely love the fact that it doesn't have mineral oil or petrolatum as it has a totally different effect. It is soo buttery and just melts when you touch it lightly.

As others have mentioned it feels a bit oily at first but then it gets absorbed. I am very impressed and will continue buying it as my cuticles always need extra attention.

I love this cuticle cream and ALL Badger products. I use this balm every morning and evening and it has made such a difference. Since I can no longer afford a weekly manicure, I have been able to minimize my hang nails with this cream.

One of my new beauty staples...

My nails will forever be thankful for this wonderful product. My passion for nail polish had grown exponentially this past year and I've changed my polish every other day (sometimes everyday...hehehe). My nails began to suffer from constant exposure to harsh polish remover, making them brittle and peeling. Using this twice a day healed my poor nails, making them smoother and stronger after a week's use. A bit greasy at first but it makes it easier to massage the product in and it sinks in minutes. The smell's like lemony ginger or rosemary? I love it though. The container's cute but can be a potential (so far, so good) troublemaker during travel, a screw top lid maybe better. Love. HG.

we all know how ADORABLE Badger packaging is. well this one takes the cake. a badger showing off his long claws (and ostensibly, his cuticles -- do badgers have cuticles?)!! soo sweet. i melt.

i LOVE the product. great texture and initially goes on thick and greasy but is so quickly absorbed. i use an application on my hands and they look great too. i usually get weekly manicures and with this wonderful balm, i can double my time between manis, easily. this is the only cuticle treatment i will turn to from now on

a squeeze tube may be better packaging, but not a big deal at all

I have got the worst habit of picking and biting my cuticles and hangnails! Frankly they look disusting and I get really embarrassed by how bad my hands look, they bleed and always look sore and of course as they have dry bits that catch on things, I pick them to try and get rid of them, its a nasty cycle!
Badger cuticle care has changed all this, I got a pot of it on Friday and today Sunday, My hands look pretty good, I can't believe how much moisture it has packed into my ravaged cuticles!
This is a keeper for me and I have already ordered more, I don't ever want to run out of this!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a tin of this in my desk drawer, and use it a couple times a day! I really really like it - much better than BB Lemon balm, which did zippo for me! :-x This is a tad greasy for a minute or two, but then it really seems to soak in and moisturizes well, even after you think it's gone. My cuticles are a perennial mess, and I've tried a lot of things, and for my money, this and the infinitely more expensive Qtica are the bomb! Love the scent of the Badger - kind of a rosemary/ginger scent that's not too strong. Great stuff!

Just bought this lovely balm at the local Grocery in the organic section of the store. This balm is mostly Shea Butter, so very moisturizing and nourishing for cuticles and nails. I love the little tin, great for carrying in your purse or keeping in your bedside table. Also has a really nice, mild scent (lavender/rosemary). I would very much recommend this product, especially at this time of year!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This smells amazing, and it's less greasier then Burt's Bees cuticle creme. It might be a bit less effective then the Burt's Bees for cuticles, because it has a drier texture, but I enjoy to be able to use it a hand cream. I want a large tin of this, it's my favourite hand cream! (it is of course a bit greasy, but sinks in fast and it's easy to use a small quantity and spred it very well)
Update: still loving this, but now I have a new favorite, the Coconut Lime lotion stick from Bubble and Bee, smells so good!