Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute (for normal skin)

3.9

aqua(water),glycerin,butylene glycol,cyclomethicone,octyldodecanol,dimethicone,boron nitride,hydrogenated vegetable oil,hydroxyethyl urea,simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil,PPG-20 methyl glucose,sesquistearate,xylitylglucosides,cetearyl alcohol,methyl glucose sesquistearate,anhydroxylitol,corylus avellana (hazel) seed oil,triticum vulgare (wheat) seed extract,opuntia vulgaris (cactus) extract,jasminum officinale (jasmine) extract,aloe barbadensis leaf extract,camellia sinesis leaf extract,saccharinum officinarium (sugar cane) extract,punica granatum extract,acacia senegal gum,cyathea medullaris leaf extract,bambusa vulgaris extract,avena strigosa seed xtract,camellia kissi seed oil,cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycine soya (soybean) oil,glycine soya (soybean) seed extract,helianthus annuus(sunflower) seed oil,lupinus albus seed extract,pisum sativum (pea) extract,prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract,prunus amygdalus dulcis(sweet almond) oil,robinia pseudacacia flower extract,,algin,hydrohyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate,copolymer,tocopherol,xylitol,dimethicone crosspolymer,propylene glycol,squalane,phenoxyethanol,polyacrylate-13,acetylated glycol stearate,tristearin,methylpropanediol,polyisobutene,CI77891 (titaium dioxide),,allantoin,polysorbate 60,lecithin,chlorphenesin,tetrasodium EDTA,tromethamine,glycolic acid,dosodium EDTA,ethylhexylglycerin,tocopheryl succinate,polysorbate 20,citric acid,lactic acid,malic acid,decarboxy carnosine HCL,serine,sodium methylPARABEN, propylPARABEN, isobutylPARABEN,butylPARABEN, ethylPARABEN, methylPARABEN,ascorbic acis,sodium benzoate,parfum (fragrance),geraniol,limonene,linalool.

on 10/22/2004 11:53:00 AM

I purchased my Creme Fraiche de Beaute Formule "light" 2 months ago and it works so lovely on its own and with Mild Cleansing Gel. They are my very first experience with Nuxe and I am totally impressed. It is for combination skin. Because it is light so it works like a lotion. However, it still moistures excellent and control shine very well. It is suitable as night cream for oily skin in summer and day + night cream for winter for oily/combination skin. My skin is very horrible. First, it is extremely dry in the morning and extremely oily like a mirror in the evening. This lotion saved me. I wake up in the morning with a glowy, nature skin without any shine at all. Everyday, I put it on in the morning and I am good to go to classes, no need for any foundation. The smell is a pleasant with lavender. I will save some money to buy the whole line.

on 5/28/2004 6:24:00 PM

I have been using this creme almost everyday for two months...during the day when I don't go outside and need no SPF and I LOVE it(as soon as I walk in the door I slab it on after I take my makeup off). It smells divine and the ingredients are incredible. My dry skin is SOOO happy with this!! Will definitely purchase again

on 2/23/2004 2:02:00 AM

I've been using the creme for a month and definitely love it. at first the smell of the creme reminded me of Clarin's energizing morning cream, but Clarins makes my combo skin shiny. instead, the texture of this one feels so good, absorbs easily, non-greasy and smells great.

on 1/30/2004 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer, soooo fantastic. I use this when my skin is not so dry and use the Consentrate when it feels a bit drier. I cant imagine life without it. I am prone to breakouts and this makes my skin radiant and never gives me a problem. It makes my skin radiant. Just as the Crem Fraiche Concentrate.

on 12/20/2003 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Oh dear. I wanted to LOVE this stuff. I was dreaming about it for ages! But me and Nuxe creme fraiche are not to be. It does make skin radiant... but i think the plant milks make it comedegenic- i reckon it has some sticky sugars in. I know this sounds a bit un-scientific! I think I should just stick with my HG Caudalie which makes skin even more radiant and no blemishes! If this works for u - fabulous! By the way the smell of this is most peculiar. It is like sour grass. And I agree with the person that says it makes a gorgeous hand cream. But at 19 it isn't a hand cream I'll be buying again.

on 12/9/2003 9:03:00 PM

I have combination, acne prone skin that tends to look oily in the t-zone. I love this moisturizer! The scent is nice and light and it feels wonderful on the skin. My skin feels truly soft and hydrated...not oily or greasy. It also didn't break me out like most new products I try. It hasn't made my t-zone oilier than usual during the day. Come to think of it, this is the first year I didn't get those little dry flakes (that have to be exfoliated away) with the weather getting colder. I'm very happy that I found Nuxe!

on 11/22/2003 6:21:00 PM

Definitely not the best moisturizer for my skin. (I have pretty sensitive, combination skin with occasional hormonal break outs.) It didn't do away with my Tazorac/benzoyl peroxide dry spots and flakies, and even though it doesn't seem like a heavy moisturizer, I broke out with red bumps from this product. I tried this out for over two weeks, and I cleared up in a few days after I used something else.

p.s. I read reviews of 100% jojoba oil and tried that instead--it really is a fantastic thing. (http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=1386/Jojoba_Oil_(100%_pure)/Desert_Essence/Treatments/)

on 11/5/2003 10:13:00 AM

This is very close to HG status for me. I absolutely adore the scent. The texture is light and milky, and moisurizes well. I buy it at beautycenter.co.uk and its cheaper. This is slightly being challenged by the Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer I received in the Sephora pink bag, but I think I just love this stuff too much. :-) Will definitely purchase again!

on 10/14/2003 5:02:00 PM

I have high hope on this product because of the review here raving for sensitive combo breakout prone skin, which is essentially my skintype. On the first night, I wake up with two red bumps. I give it another night try because it may just be coincident. On the 2nd night, my skin is a little bit tight and I put it on again. Boom, I wake up with 4 red bumps. I believe I'm allergic to it. I'm so sad that it didn't work for me.

on 9/12/2003 7:28:00 AM

I have only been using this product for less than a week, so it might be too soon to review. However, so far I am very happy with it. I have been having problems with my combination skin, which needs a lot of moisture but also tends to break out easily. My skin has been looking better since I began to use this moisturiser.
UPDATE: This moisturiser began to break me out :( works great as a hand cream though ;)