Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover for Eyes and Lips

4.2

Water, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Phosphate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Tocopherol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've gone through .. I don't know .. six? tubes of these babies. Removing makeup properly is so important and this does that. This is the only product that consistently removes my makeup (esp Asian waterproof mascara..) with ease. no tugging, nothing. It's not oily.. not to me. And if it bothers you so much, you're supposed to wash your face anyway! When I use this I know eeeeeeeverything will come off. Planning to stock up because CVS might not carry this anymore..!!!! I don't know how I'll take off my makeup without it. I use one cotton pad, saturate it, hold it onto my eye, wait a bit, repeat. All my makeup is gone, NO rubbing whatsoever. I don't want to be scrubbing at my eye area (premature wrinkles, eyelash loss, etc.)! Take some time and let it dissolve your makeup! Finally, I don't know why everyone is so worried about oil. Oil keeps your skin hydrated! When I was younger any kind of oil freaked me out and so I treated my face with harsh cleansers and broke out anyway. I've been using jojoba oil as a moisturizer only and now I don't break out any more. (Seriously!)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The name is misleading on this product. It says WATERPROOF...does that mean it's supposed to remove waterproof makeup or is the remover itself waterproof? Anyways, I used this and it did NOT remove my waterproof eyeliner or my mascara. It also left a greasy residue afterwards that was hard to wash off with water. I'm never repurchasing this

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

First and foremost, this is one my lifetime HG products! I LOVE this remover. It takes off all my eye makeup, including lipstick. The price & packaging- perfect! I've tried quite a bit of eye makeup removers. Most of them irritated my eyes. I will keep buying this. Hopefully it will not discontinue.

I bought this product because It was recommended by one of the Youtube Guru's and I have to say, I'm impressed. It takes off my eye make-up so easily, and a little goes a long way. I pour a little bit of the product on a cotton ball and it usually takes everything off with two swipes. It does leave a bit of an oily residue but it's not a problem for me because I wash my face right after. I will definitely be buying this product again.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It removed my mascara well. I used Maybelline's eye makeup remover before, and Lumene's remover is less greasy and feels kinder to my sensitive skin. I would buy it again as it was reasonable for the quality---I got for less than $4 at CVS.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

My sister hogs our tiny avon make up remover so I got my own and I prefer liquid ones honestly. I was at ulta and had to spend a certain amount to use my coupon so I picked this up. The packaging looked nice and it said it was for waterproof make up. I don't use water proof mascara but I use lash blast which can be hard to remove and I use too faced shadow insurance which can make eyeshadow stubborn too. I like the blue packaging and that it said "artic linen seed", I'm a sucker for things like that. I had never tried lumene either. It was cheap too at $5 and change. This works amazingly, way better than my avon one, my sister can have it. It leaves a oily residue but it seems moisturizing to me like pur minerals mineral melt and I take off my eye make up before washing my face anyways. I will continue to purchase this.

This product is very good and i luv it. tho i have to say after you use it, it leaves a oily resedue.

This remover is really good at quickly and gently breaking up my waterproof mascara and I am able to swipe it completely away without too much effort. Great product. Doesn't leave an oily mess after washing face afterwards, as I have experienced with other removers.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am a big fan of Lancome's Bifacil but could not continue paying the pricey amount. I tried this Lumene product on a whim while I was trying to spend some almost-expiring CVS bucks and am so glad I did! This product removes my waterproof mascara almost as well as Bifacil..... I would say it removes about 90% of the product (& my cleanser removes the remainder in the shower). I've had no eye sensitivity to this product at all. I've already stocked up on 3 more of these bottles (they were on clearance at CVS so I'm not sure if they're being discontinued). This is the perfect substitute for Bifacil!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My HG eye make up remover! I used to use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover until I found that I had to rub quite a lot to get simple mascara off! Then I used a bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil but since I don't like going to the kitchen to remove my eye make up I decided to take a shot at this. Boy was I lucky to find MUA.com and see all the great reviews! I LOVE this eye make up remover .. absolutely NO tugging or harshness! Love the fact that there's Witch Hazel extract here as well.