Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover for Eyes and Lips

4.3

Water, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Phosphate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Tocopherol.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

First and foremost, this is one my lifetime HG products! I LOVE this remover. It takes off all my eye makeup, including lipstick. The price & packaging- perfect! I've tried quite a bit of eye makeup removers. Most of them irritated my eyes. I will keep buying this. Hopefully it will not discontinue.

on 4/21/2009 8:17:00 PM

I bought this product because It was recommended by one of the Youtube Guru's and I have to say, I'm impressed. It takes off my eye make-up so easily, and a little goes a long way. I pour a little bit of the product on a cotton ball and it usually takes everything off with two swipes. It does leave a bit of an oily residue but it's not a problem for me because I wash my face right after. I will definitely be buying this product again.

on 2/23/2009 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It removed my mascara well. I used Maybelline's eye makeup remover before, and Lumene's remover is less greasy and feels kinder to my sensitive skin. I would buy it again as it was reasonable for the quality---I got for less than $4 at CVS.

on 2/20/2009 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

My sister hogs our tiny avon make up remover so I got my own and I prefer liquid ones honestly. I was at ulta and had to spend a certain amount to use my coupon so I picked this up. The packaging looked nice and it said it was for waterproof make up. I don't use water proof mascara but I use lash blast which can be hard to remove and I use too faced shadow insurance which can make eyeshadow stubborn too. I like the blue packaging and that it said "artic linen seed", I'm a sucker for things like that. I had never tried lumene either. It was cheap too at $5 and change. This works amazingly, way better than my avon one, my sister can have it. It leaves a oily residue but it seems moisturizing to me like pur minerals mineral melt and I take off my eye make up before washing my face anyways. I will continue to purchase this.

on 1/25/2009 7:03:00 PM

This product is very good and i luv it. tho i have to say after you use it, it leaves a oily resedue.

on 1/7/2009 11:46:00 PM

This remover is really good at quickly and gently breaking up my waterproof mascara and I am able to swipe it completely away without too much effort. Great product. Doesn't leave an oily mess after washing face afterwards, as I have experienced with other removers.

on 12/30/2008 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am a big fan of Lancome's Bifacil but could not continue paying the pricey amount. I tried this Lumene product on a whim while I was trying to spend some almost-expiring CVS bucks and am so glad I did! This product removes my waterproof mascara almost as well as Bifacil..... I would say it removes about 90% of the product (& my cleanser removes the remainder in the shower). I've had no eye sensitivity to this product at all. I've already stocked up on 3 more of these bottles (they were on clearance at CVS so I'm not sure if they're being discontinued). This is the perfect substitute for Bifacil!

on 8/31/2008 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My HG eye make up remover! I used to use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover until I found that I had to rub quite a lot to get simple mascara off! Then I used a bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil but since I don't like going to the kitchen to remove my eye make up I decided to take a shot at this. Boy was I lucky to find MUA.com and see all the great reviews! I LOVE this eye make up remover .. absolutely NO tugging or harshness! Love the fact that there's Witch Hazel extract here as well.

on 6/7/2008 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

very effective eye makeup remover. i have very senstive eyes and even lancome bi-facil makes my eyes red. i tried this one and its pretty good! after mascara i put on clarins fix mascara to waterproof and smudgeproof. fix mascara works strongly well which means i cant remove it.. everytime i use fix mascara i spent almost half hour to remove my eye makeup. but after i use lumene remover, it just took me 5 min. super effective and doesnt make ur eyes uncomfortable at all

on 6/3/2008 11:01:00 PM

It's great product. It removes my waterproof mascara just like Lancôme BI-FACIL for the fraction of the price. I will definitely buy again, there is no reason to spend more money on BI-FACIL