Korres Lip Butter - Quince

4.1

Polybutene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydroxystearic Acid, Polyethylene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Aroma (Flavor), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chaenomeles Japonica Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa Cera (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Limonene, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

This is a pretty good lip balm. I love the color (a deep pink), and the smell of it. It is moisturizing on the lips and doubles as a nice, cream blush. I like how you can use it to give yourself a natural look, or build it up for a dramatic one. There is no detectable taste (which I personally dislike, but would be a plus for others). The lasting time ranges: sometimes it's gone after an hour or two; other times I would wake up in the morning to find my lips still moisturized. This reminds me slightly of RMS Beauty's lip2cheek in "Illusive," although I prefer the lip2cheek, because the ingredients are better.

on 11/27/2009 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was an impulse buy but I love it! I've been looking for a good tinted lip balm for winter (hate sticky glosses because your hair sticks to it when the wind blows) and I had heard of this in magazines and stuff. I picked Quince after testing a few colors on my hand, and this looked like a nice medium pink. It feels amazing on, so smooth and creamy, The color is awesome, it definitely shows up and looks great.

on 11/5/2009 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best tinted lip balm in a pot ever. The texture is very balmy and comfortable on the lips. It's very moisturizing. The color is also a very flattering pink which looks like a naturally darker version of my lip color. It's a cool toned pink which is very pretty. The packaging is nice too. Will definitely repurchase.

on 10/20/2009 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This gives me a perfect pink color for my lips, it is very moiturizing and it smells like flowers :)...my lips are very dry, and this helps alot...one down side is that it doesnt last long at all and you have to reapply all day throughout the day, but I prefer using this rahter than a regular chapstick

on 9/25/2009 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This product made my lips bright red! Way redder than I thought it was. It made me look like I just rubbed hot peppers on my lips. Other than that, it is a good product.

on 9/23/2009 9:50:00 PM

This shade even SMELLS pretty. It's an in between of red and fushia, but it's really sheer so it's not too dramatic at all. It's really light weight on my lips and it would have gotten 5 lippies if it had a longer stay time.

This looks like the prettiest sheer pink in the pot, but on my lips it is not flattering at all......looks like melon pink to me. Also I didn't even really notice a scent?? Overall, this product was not what I expected.

on 9/19/2009 8:20:00 PM

The best tinted lip balm ever! I can not express how fabulous this stuff feels on my lips. Like silk! Nothing goopy or sticky or heavy about it. Just creamy and light and satiny smooth. The color is wonderful. I have this product in all the colors but this is one of my favorites. Honestly I am just so impressed with this stuff and only $9! That's a steal! considering how well this product performes.

on 9/19/2009 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I use this more as a lip gloss rather than a balm. Quince is exactly what I've been looking for: a sheer, medium pink gloss that isn't overbearing (I'm not really a lip gloss person, plus most glosses make my lips peel). It brightens up my whole face. I don't really find these exceptionally moisturising as balms however, but on top of lipsticks, they work great. They don't really last for long, and I have to reapply often, but that's fine by me, as it keeps my lips in a good condition. I'm not too keen on the smell - to me it smells like liquid soap. If only it smelled like the Pomegranate lip butter! But I love this and will buy it again.

on 9/17/2009 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is such a great balm for my excessively dry, peely lips. Even better, it has some color so I can wear it without lipstick! This is super moisturizing and long lasting, plus it smells great and doesn't have a chemical-y taste like a lot of other lip products. My only complaint is that these come in a pot rather than a tube of some kind, because I don't like having a dirty finger when I'm done applying. However, since these are literally the best balms I've ever found, I will continue to purchase.

Popular Lip Treatments