July 28, 2014 | 2056 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Narustar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think I found my HG of mascaras! I can't say I've tried many mascaras but I have had a few and I can honestly say this makes my lashes look 5x longer. I like the formula because it doesnt clump my eyelashes together. It looks like I'm wearing falsies when I use this. The packaging is nice too, it's a burgundy/wine color and doesn't look all gaudy. It looks really sleek and fancy. :) I got this in a swap, but it's around $12 - $16 on Ebay. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone. Just a note though, this baby is WATERPROOF. I mean, like you would need a REALLY good oil-based makeup cleanser to wash this sucker off your lashes. I got too lazy trying to take it off the first day of wearing it, so I finally got it completely off the second day of having it on overnight. Lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my second favorite next to my Majolica Majorica Lash Expander Frame Plus. Awesome mascara for those stubborn Asian lashes!

PROS:
- Awesome job at holding a curl!
- Great length!!!!
- Super waterproof
- No flakes
- Easy to apply
- Perfect wand (small and curved - perfect for smaller Asian lashes and corners)
- Black color
- Affordable, especially online it's so much cheaper than Uwajimaya stores
- Buildable volume
- Great for layering with a cheaper volumizing mascara on top (like L'Oreal Voluminous)

CONS:
- Sometimes hard to find
- Lashes can feel kinda hard but results are sooo worth it!

Will I repurchase??? OF COURSE!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by clemon

I had high expectation for this mascara. I mean, why wouldn't I? There are hundreds and hundreds of raving reviews! So when my friend pointed out that there are black smudges under my eye the first day I used this, I thought she was joking. How can it be? This is one of the best selling mascaras in Asia! This is the HG of mascara to hundreds and hundreds of people! But sadly she was right. And since the mascara is waterproof, and I don't carry around makeup remover with me, I ended up with black smudges on my eye for the rest of my day out.

On the other hand, this mascara DOES lengthen lashes pretty well and hold curls all day long. There are probably individual differences; I mean, most of the other people didn't have this problem, right? The price point is pretty good and affordable so I still think it's good to try out. But I am not repurchasing.

P.S. My friend loves this mascara :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by emysiu

Wow. I'm happy to say that the reviewers on MUA has pointed me in the right direction with this one! My main criteria for mascara is good staying power and keeps the curl. I'm not as preoccupied with volumizing and lengthening. This mascara fits precisely that bill. You're not going to get terrific volume or length, but what you will get is UNBEATABLE staying power. Really, I have not used a mascara that exceeds the staying power of this. I can put it on in the morning, pull an all nighter in the library, clean up my under eyes, and go another day in school without removing this mascara. At the end of that second day, it still looks great. That is amazing! Though it isn't readily available at stores except some Japanese and Korean stores and online, it is well worth the shipping time.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by hkempler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After waiting one full month for it to arrive from Asia, this mascara has turned out to be a major disappointment. I already have long lashes with medium volume. I just need something that would hold curl because my lashes are straight and pointing down.

This mascara doesnít even do that. It instantly flattens my freshly curled lashes and doesnít lengthen or volumize them. It actually makes my lashes look shorter! Iíve tried it with Shu, Shiseido and Japonesque lash curlers with no result. It works a bit better when I applies it over CG Lashblast, but thatís pointless.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by yunyun13

BEST MASCARA EVER!! Bought this mascara recently and totally in love with it! It doesn't smudge and dries fairly quick. 2 coats is enough to make my asian lashes longer and fuller. I love how it has fiber pieces in it to make my lashes look longer too. It's waterproof - I know because I tried splashing water on my mascara-coated lashes and rubbing it, was so pleased that it did not smudge.

But you just have to be careful when swiping the mascara on because too much of it will make it clump together easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

HG!!! I never cry HG but this is amazing. I used it before and loved it but it was a pain to order and wait so I just went back to using cover girl lash blast WP.
I was sick and tired of CG lash blast getting smudgy under my eyes and remembered how much I liked using this so placed an order through a seller on ebay. It took 4 weeks to arrive - which is annoying but it's worth it. Next time, I'll order a couple so I always have this in my stash.
My lashes are pretty average in length and fullness but they are super straight and slightly point down- I am Asian.
This holds my curls so well. It gives my lashes ALOT more length than CG last blast (or any other mascara I've used in the past including CG lash exact, lancome hypnose, loreal lash out and so many more...)
The best part about this mascara is that it doesn't smudge. NOTHING. NADA! My lashes look amazing, super long, separated, clean, full, curl stays intact all day long.
Yes it's a pain to take off but no more pain than any other WP mascaras I've used in the past. I love the wand. It's a perfect size, not too thin, not too short. I love the curved brush, I can get into every single lash in the corners of my eyes with one swipe.
I wish this was more widely and readily available to us here in Toronto.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

Love this mascara! It gave me great length and held my curl all day! (What i look for most in a mascara) Volume was pretty good but not the greatest. This has definitely made it to one of my favorite mascaras of all time. Don't really see the difference the fibers have on the mascara though. The only complaints I have about it is that it's sooo difficult to remove and it's pretty difficult to get my hands on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by nlarace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is the best! Ever since the demise of Shu Uemura Basic, I have been searching everywhere for a mascara that would provide extreme lengthening, won't get clumpy and will hold a curl like nobody's business. This is it! It's not as layerable as my beloved Shu, but it looks fantastic and wears all day long. Personally, I detest volumizing mascaras. I like a long, flexible and defined lash. For about $14, this absolutely the best mascara on the market for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Chibi12

Excellent, my favourate mascara!! My lashes stays curled, mascara did not transfer, and gave me a really 'natural' fake lash look. Loving it!