April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

Masks - Pangea Organics - Facial Mask - Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by snowflake822

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mask I call my Miracle Mask! It does everything; deep-cleanse, detoxify, exfoliate, tone, hydrate, stimulate collagen, regenerate skin cells, nourish, protect and prevent wrikles. Its great for all skin types! My skin looks and feels AMAZING!! Love, Love, Love! Oh and its organic no added chemicals!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really loved this product a lot. It was effective in deep cleansing my skin, yet not harsh or redness-inducing. It looked like I was smearing mud on my face, but the smell was not as bad. Plus you can use the box to plant in your garden since you can recycle it. I spent 34 dollars on it and it was well-worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by sanrosee

This mask looks and feels like putting swamp muck -- but it is effective. My face looks very clean and smooth immediately after removing the mask. And the clarity of my skin signficiantly improved after using the mask once a week for a month.

Like other Pangea products, it is made from natural ingredients and packaged in eco-friendly material. I paid $31 for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2007 9:34:00 AM More reviews by astroblack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Finally, a Pangea Organics Product I really like!
This mask (which I also use as a scrub because of this kernels in it) is pretty nice. It leaves my skin very soft and lightly hydrated. The mask has definitely reduced the amount of dead skin clinging to my face.
When I have time, I leave it on for about an hour simply because I love the smell. It lingers on the skin.
I do wish it were cheaper, because I'm not dishing out $30 for it again. But I'll enjoy it while it lasts. It's a relief to know I'm not putting anything harsh on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by mineren

Pangea Organics Mask - This is a great make for combo-skin. Its not too drying and slightly moisturizing. It does not overwork your skin. The texture is not typical of most masks; it is part scrub and part light clay mask. So, when applying the mask, just a little patting into the skin and then leaving it on for about 10 minutes is sufficient, the mask does not seem to dry out, unless its left on for a very long time. The scent is great - all of pangea products seem to have an 'earthy' scent, so if that's not your thing, you may not it. A little seems to go long way, less than 1/2 teaspoon for entire face and neck. For me, its definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 12:14:00 PM More reviews by sweetpea1283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this mask works outstanding. It exfoliates and leaves my skin glowing and smooth as a baby's. It is pretty expensive for a small jar, but with suggested use once a week, I expect it will last a long time. Recommended.