Pangea Organics Facial Mask - Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry

4.4

Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Lavender Alcohol, Green Clay, Wildcrafted Seaweed, White Bentonite, Organic Green Tea Powder, Organic Matcha Tea Powder, Wildcrafted Sea Vegetable Powder, Glycerol Stearate, Soy Lecithin, Wildcrafted Irish Moss, Sucrose Stearate, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Organic Essential Oils of: Green Mandarin, Green Myrtle, Lavender, Basil Linalol, Organic Herbal Extracts of: Green Tea, Yerba Mate Tea, Cucumber, Calendula, Kelp, Goji Berry, Acai Berry, Lemon Peel, Peppermint, Rosemary Xanthan Gum.

on 3/10/2008 2:03:00 PM

This mask looks and feels like putting swamp muck -- but it is effective. My face looks very clean and smooth immediately after removing the mask. And the clarity of my skin signficiantly improved after using the mask once a week for a month.

Like other Pangea products, it is made from natural ingredients and packaged in eco-friendly material. I paid $31 for it.

on 12/29/2007 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Finally, a Pangea Organics Product I really like!
This mask (which I also use as a scrub because of this kernels in it) is pretty nice. It leaves my skin very soft and lightly hydrated. The mask has definitely reduced the amount of dead skin clinging to my face.
When I have time, I leave it on for about an hour simply because I love the smell. It lingers on the skin.
I do wish it were cheaper, because I'm not dishing out $30 for it again. But I'll enjoy it while it lasts. It's a relief to know I'm not putting anything harsh on my skin.

on 12/27/2007 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Pangea Organics Mask - This is a great make for combo-skin. Its not too drying and slightly moisturizing. It does not overwork your skin. The texture is not typical of most masks; it is part scrub and part light clay mask. So, when applying the mask, just a little patting into the skin and then leaving it on for about 10 minutes is sufficient, the mask does not seem to dry out, unless its left on for a very long time. The scent is great - all of pangea products seem to have an 'earthy' scent, so if that's not your thing, you may not it. A little seems to go long way, less than 1/2 teaspoon for entire face and neck. For me, its definitely a keeper.

on 12/17/2007 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this mask works outstanding. It exfoliates and leaves my skin glowing and smooth as a baby's. It is pretty expensive for a small jar, but with suggested use once a week, I expect it will last a long time. Recommended.

Popular Masks