October 2, 2014 | 1838 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Intensive Concealer - Medium [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by swinechimp

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered the larger size of this and I am disappointed that the color looks more light than medium. Perhaps they sent me the wrong color? Anyway, it's good for dark spot, but other than that, the color looks off when used with my other medium foundations.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jen78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This really has a GREAT coverage, just I think its to light to be called Medium... it looks darker on the web site, I use it with my Light Tan Intensive mineral, before i used the tan concealer. I havent made up my mind yet if I will keep it or exchange it for the Tan one, but it does kcover good and last pretty much all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2007 11:27:00 AM More reviews by harls321

I love this concealer! I have tried many mineral concealers and this one is by far the best in terms of color match and coverage. I wear the Medium Beige Neutral Originalglo foundation. It covers my acne scars and blemishes well. I just apply with a concealer brush before my foundation and it blends everything together flawlessly. I notice it has a slight creamy feel to it, which is good, that way it doesn't appear fake or chalky. Very pleased with this mmu line.