April 16, 2014 | 1932 users online

Brows - Cover Girl - Brow and Eye Makers

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2009 10:05:00 AM More reviews by ShadowNuks

For a brow definer, this is fantastic. I have this in Soft Brown, Midnight Brown, and Honey Brown (although the latter is far too red for me).

I love all three, and think they are fabulous for defining brows. Just go light on the hand as if you apply too much, your brows look 'waxy.'

I haven't tried these for a liner, and don't intend on it. They're great, and cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by aeaeae7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I actually got this free with CoverGirl Lash Blast, for about the same price as normal Lash Blast. I generally wouldn't pick up a brow pencil because I like my brows and I don't feel the need to fill them in. But I'm glad I got this as a free extra. It works fairly well, complements my skin tone/brow color, doesn't look like I'm wearing a brow pencil at all. I love it. As eyeliner I must say it's terrible, as brow pencil it exceeds my expectations. Deffantly re-purchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by kabugila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If this product was called brow maker instead of eye and brow maker, it would have been perfect. This is very useful for defining the brows since it doesn't smudge and it looks very natural. Although, It is useless for lining the eyes. If you are only looking for a brow definer, this product is excellent considering the very cheap price. Buy it in black to create a very dramatic brow that mimics the recently popular dark, angular brow runway look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this product in midnight brown and I really like the color. I use it for my brows. It looks really natural with my black hair. However, i dislike the texture. This product is very hard and I have no idea how anyone can apply this on their eyes. This pencil is very waxy and does not apply effortlessly. The staying power is okay throughout the day, although it fades a little bit, it will not disappear.

I dont recommend this for the delicate eye area but it's okay for brows, just remember to use a mascara wound to brush through it to make sure it looks natural. Pencil form makes it very easy to carry around and very convenient but when I'm at home and have time, i prefer to use those eyebrow duos with powder and wax on two sides. This is something simple to have in the makeup bag but not my top choice when not under time pressure.

It is, however, reasonable for the price. This product only retails for about 2.99 or 3.99 CAD and it lasts a long time. For the price, I really can't expect too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by cerecita

This might be my HG for my eyebrows

I like the natural look, and I thought brow powder was the way to go...but yet the powder sometimes, looks obvious up close especially if its not the right shade, moreso, its takes longer for application

with THIS it looks sooo naturall even UP CLOSE
it doesnt even look like pencil, it looks like brow powder but not even so, it looks better then powder, it just looks like I have no makeup on my brows, it just looks like my brows are full... my brow color is a light pale black,
and I use "SOFT BROWN"....this shade is perfect

I think I tried the other darker shades, but it didnt look nice comparing with soft brown...

i've been trying to find the perfect light brown brow pencil, i've found it...

this is not orange at all unlike other light brown brow pencils ive tried

this is great and is cheap...and easy to use..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by karizma9i6

This is the only brow liner I've consistently used in the past 5 years. I've tried many drugstore brand liners in the past (Revlon, Maybelline, Almay, WnW, etc.), but haven't found another that's the right color AND consistency. This one's perfect. I love how easy it is to find- I don't have to run to the mall just to pick up a liner! It's a hard liner (which I LOVE) compared to all the soft liners that apply way too much color and make your brows look waxy and fake. Apply this with a light hand and blend with an eyebrow brush for perfect brows! People always tell me they love my brows :) Also, the color "Midnight Brown" is not brassy and red-ish like soo many I've seen. It's a true dark brown. I don't know too much about the other colors, but this one works for me and I definitely recommend it! Oh yes, and it's cheap :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by citygirl1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this pencil in honey brown, and I must say, after all of the high-priced, highly advertised brow pencils I've tried, and wasted money on, this one has really lived up to its "hype". The cool thing I love about this pencil is that it works amazingly on brows, they say a harder pencil is always the best quality because you have more control for a better brow. I don't know if this will work well as an eyeliner, it might take a bit more effort and won't be as comfortable to apply.

I give this 4 lippies instead of 5 because I hate that I waited this long to find a good brow pencil like this...LOL.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by mizz_kay

I have this in Midnight Black and it works wonders on my brows. It looks so natural. I have light eyebrows for my skin colour and it makes my face look featureless. Using this pencil to darken my brows gives my face a nice shape and definition. I will buy this again unless I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2008 12:36:00 PM More reviews by moshi2

I've been using this stuff in Midnight Black for years and I still will for years to come as long as they keep making it. It's very cheap and available everywhere. It stays put on my brows for 15+ hrs everyday and for note, I have oily skin. Even my mom wants this when she came to US to visit me. I don't use this for eyeliner though.

To make my review short, I don't think I will buy other brands when I have found one that works well for me and very cheap. If I've ever heard they will discontinue this stuff, I will definitely buy loads of them to stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by fixxiongrl

I have tried many eyebrow pencils ranging from high to low and this is the best out there.... Isnt marked as waterproof but the wear is great! highly recommended!