Cover Girl Brow and Eye Makers

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/18/2010 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have dark brown hair and medium-toned skin and have this pencil in dark brown. It works great and just as good as Chanel or Lancome brow pencils. The only difference is it isn't as creamy so don't press too hard or you'll lose some of your brows in the process of "putting them on". I think it wears about the same as pricier brands.

on 12/29/2009 1:15:00 PM

I've been buying this since I was in high school!! I love these pencils. I have dark brown, almost black hair and brown eyes so I use midnight brown but I always dust a little powder over my eyebrows when I'm done so it lightens the color up a little bit. Absolutely my favorite eyebrow pencils.

on 9/25/2009 11:20:00 AM

I wanted to like this product, you get 2 and the price is great ! the quality was fine. My problem was color selection. I am light skinned with brown hair and eyes. I got the soft brown and it was a horrible match ( too light it looked so fake on me ) then I tried midnight brown.. and even worse.. maybe a combo of the two would of worked out. I found my perfect shade with a Milani eyebrow pencil.. sorry Covergirl.. this one was a bust for me :-(

on 9/25/2009 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my only HG from the drugstore. And i have been using it for over 10 years!!! I'm asian with dark hair, so i was using midnight brown at the beginning. But the color was a bit too dark. And i switched to use Soft Brown few years ago, and it was like wow. I keep getting compliment from strangers for how nice my brows look. One down side, the staying power isnt that good, but it maybe cos i have oily skin. So sometimes i would even spread some TFIS on my brows to help. I stock this up everytime when there is BOGO free sale. Will definitely keep repurchasing!!

on 9/12/2009 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

i'm not usually a huge fan of cover girl, but i absolutely love this product! i usually use annabelle but i found a much better colour match with this one and it doesn't sweat off nearly as easily so it lasts longer. awesome!!

I love this as a brow pencil. I am able to draw in my eyebrows where I don't think they look so bad for the amount I have to pencil in ( I have very little eyebrows left after pregnancy!). I also like how it is true brown...the last pencil I used had too much red in it for it to be considered brunette. I have used this pencil for a couple years now.

on 8/16/2009 8:09:00 PM

I've been using this brow pencil for a very, very long time just because I only care about my brows occasionally. Well, now I use it on a daily basis - and what I don't like about it is that it only has okay staying power. The formula isn't that smooth either.

on 6/24/2009 1:19:00 PM

Works great as a eyliner..doesnt smudge or smear

on 6/5/2009 11:53:00 PM

I've been using this product forever. It comes two small pencils to a set and man, have these lasted. I only use these for my brows, and I use midnight black. I am asian with black hair and black brows. They're fairly sparse, so I don't use these pencils to draw them in, but I fill in some of the more sparse sections. It's not a super dramatic black, it's soft and subtle, and I use a light hand of it. I don't like a heavily drawn in brow look. How can you beat the price? I've used this before as eyeliner, or tried to, but it's a bit too hard for that, it won't go on smoothly enough. But I love this for my brows. Only 4 because even though I love this, I feel as though there's got to be something even better out there for my specific brows, I just haven't found it yet!

on 5/31/2009 9:13:00 PM

I only recommend this for eyebrows as it will do nothing for your eyes, I think that they should have marketed this as an eyebrow product only.

Popular Brows Products