Cover Girl Brow and Eye Makers

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

I love this as a brow pencil. I am able to draw in my eyebrows where I don't think they look so bad for the amount I have to pencil in ( I have very little eyebrows left after pregnancy!). I also like how it is true brown...the last pencil I used had too much red in it for it to be considered brunette. I have used this pencil for a couple years now.

on 8/16/2009 8:09:00 PM

I've been using this brow pencil for a very, very long time just because I only care about my brows occasionally. Well, now I use it on a daily basis - and what I don't like about it is that it only has okay staying power. The formula isn't that smooth either.

on 6/24/2009 1:19:00 PM

Works great as a eyliner..doesnt smudge or smear

on 6/5/2009 11:53:00 PM

I've been using this product forever. It comes two small pencils to a set and man, have these lasted. I only use these for my brows, and I use midnight black. I am asian with black hair and black brows. They're fairly sparse, so I don't use these pencils to draw them in, but I fill in some of the more sparse sections. It's not a super dramatic black, it's soft and subtle, and I use a light hand of it. I don't like a heavily drawn in brow look. How can you beat the price? I've used this before as eyeliner, or tried to, but it's a bit too hard for that, it won't go on smoothly enough. But I love this for my brows. Only 4 because even though I love this, I feel as though there's got to be something even better out there for my specific brows, I just haven't found it yet!

on 5/31/2009 9:13:00 PM

I only recommend this for eyebrows as it will do nothing for your eyes, I think that they should have marketed this as an eyebrow product only.

on 5/27/2009 6:08:00 PM

I only own two eye and brow pencils, and this does not compare at all to the Bonbelle eye pencil.

I own the "Midnight Black" pencil, but it is hardly black! I guess if you're looking for a very light version of black, then this would be a good pencil. Like some of the other commenters, you really have to push hard to get some colour, and even then, its not as black as my Bonbelle pencil, where you don't have to push as hard.

I would not recommend this pencil for eyeliner, because while it "works"- but not as well as any of the eyeliners I've used.

Perhaps you can use it for your eyebrows if you're looking for a lighter than "black" colour.

Otherwise, this has been one of the worst makeup products I've ever owned. I will not be buying this one again.

on 4/16/2009 10:05:00 AM

For a brow definer, this is fantastic. I have this in Soft Brown, Midnight Brown, and Honey Brown (although the latter is far too red for me).

I love all three, and think they are fabulous for defining brows. Just go light on the hand as if you apply too much, your brows look 'waxy.'

I haven't tried these for a liner, and don't intend on it. They're great, and cheap.

on 4/13/2009 10:29:00 PM

I actually got this free with CoverGirl Lash Blast, for about the same price as normal Lash Blast. I generally wouldn't pick up a brow pencil because I like my brows and I don't feel the need to fill them in. But I'm glad I got this as a free extra. It works fairly well, complements my skin tone/brow color, doesn't look like I'm wearing a brow pencil at all. I love it. As eyeliner I must say it's terrible, as brow pencil it exceeds my expectations. Deffantly re-purchasing this.

on 4/13/2009 10:18:00 PM

If this product was called brow maker instead of eye and brow maker, it would have been perfect. This is very useful for defining the brows since it doesn't smudge and it looks very natural. Although, It is useless for lining the eyes. If you are only looking for a brow definer, this product is excellent considering the very cheap price. Buy it in black to create a very dramatic brow that mimics the recently popular dark, angular brow runway look.

I have this product in midnight brown and I really like the color. I use it for my brows. It looks really natural with my black hair. However, i dislike the texture. This product is very hard and I have no idea how anyone can apply this on their eyes. This pencil is very waxy and does not apply effortlessly. The staying power is okay throughout the day, although it fades a little bit, it will not disappear.

I dont recommend this for the delicate eye area but it's okay for brows, just remember to use a mascara wound to brush through it to make sure it looks natural. Pencil form makes it very easy to carry around and very convenient but when I'm at home and have time, i prefer to use those eyebrow duos with powder and wax on two sides. This is something simple to have in the makeup bag but not my top choice when not under time pressure.

It is, however, reasonable for the price. This product only retails for about 2.99 or 3.99 CAD and it lasts a long time. For the price, I really can't expect too much.

Popular Brows Products